Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Williamson including forgotten characters from Damian's Past? So when is Bat-Cow showing up?
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    What kind of pose is that? He's 11-12 years old....
    Jon got Damian into anime and he really got into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, been a lot of posing since then.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

What kind of pose is that? He's 11-12 years old....

Considering this was his pose when he was 10, that was pretty mild actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Williamson including forgotten characters from Damian's Past? So when is Bat-Cow showing up?
    Bat-Cow is already taken by Bruce, so it depends on his future relationship with Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Bat-Cow is not forgotten tho.
    It even appeared in recents issues of TEC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I'm really not into characters getting hand-me-down villains instead of having their own developed for them. Also, I feel like Tad should have been a kind of one-off, anyway. Too much a loser to be an on-going. Vic, though, is certainly worth re-using.
    Tad certainly works better with Dick, but has he even appeared since pre-Flashpoint? My guess is they are just going to be jobbers for Damian in the tournament.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Bat-Cow is not forgotten tho.
    It even appeared in recents issues of TEC.
    Which was written by *checks notes* Tomasi, who seems to be the only one to remember it recently.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...45133630050305
    Seems like Williamson will bring all of his friends, including Jon at some point.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Tad certainly works better with Dick, but has he even appeared since pre-Flashpoint? My guess is they are just going to be jobbers for Damian in the tournament.
    No he hasn't appeared anywhere except in the flashback of Dick's memory in the Court of Owls Ric arc

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Seems like Williamson will bring all of his friends, including Jon at some point.
    Hmm we'll see
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-14-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Sounds interesting, not sure about the costume, but everything else seems pretty cool. I'm also always happy to see more of Talia and Rose, and it sounds like Williamson is bringing in a lot more of Damians friends along the way which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jon got Damian into anime and he really got into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, been a lot of posing since then.
    Great avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I hope Jon's kept to a minimum. We have Supersons for that

He's worthless on his own. He's 11-12 years old. Nothing will come of this solo, because nothing can. It would be ridiculous if he won, given his previous feats.
    The tournament part seems to be a stickler for some. A Cass fam blog is already worried about Damian being suddenly the best fighter in Dc. I hope he doesn't do anything too unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The tournament part seems to be a stickler for some. A Cass fam blog is already worried about Damian being suddenly the best fighter in Dc. I hope he doesn't do anything too unbelievable
    I highly doubt they'll go as far as to put Damian above the likes of characters like Cass and Shiva (Is Cass still as good a fighter as she was Pre-Flashpoint?). That "best fighter in the DC Universe" sounds more like the typical solicit exaggeration. Nothing to get bent out of shape for.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Ah.

Williamson and Taylor are hoping for a Nightwing and Robin teamup on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ah.

Williamson and Taylor are hoping for a Nightwing and Robin teamup on Twitter.