Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

On the contrary, Gleb. I've never been more ready for something! I need this series...like now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Considering this was his pose when he was 10, that was pretty mild actually.

Great post. This issue was my 1st time reading Williamson's Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Ah.

Williamson and Taylor are hoping for a Nightwing and Robin teamup on Twitter.
    I like the idea.

I'm down for another Robin solo but I thought he was moving on from the role? Does that mean we're going to have 2 Robins now?

Also that suit has too much going on, it looks like a Halloween costume. They should've stuck with a color scheme.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I'm down for another Robin solo but I thought he was moving on from the role? Does that mean we're going to have 2 Robins now?

Also that suit has too much going on, it looks like a Halloween costume. They should've stuck with a color scheme.
    I'm not sure why so many people are so sure Tim is Robin again, Bendis called him Robin in YJ before he turned him into Drake, but in other books he was still called Red Robin or later Drake the entire time. He was also still listed as Red Robin in Joker War and Damian had already quit by then.
    Since Damian has the Robin ongoing in main continuity now and the Robin situation caused a lot of confusion in the past few months I think the most logical decision would be to simply call Tim Red Robin again to avoid further confusion.

Astonishing Member

I rather like that suit Damian has, very Earth 2 styled. Much prefer it over that clunky mess that his original sleek Robin suit eventually got mangled into.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm guessing it will address why she's not participating because if she and Cass were in it most of the other contestants wouldn't have a chance.

Red Hood's got something in that anthology book with Tynion teased would be developing into series, so there is that.
    My guess is she will judge since the contestants seen in the covers don't seem to be up to her standard.

New girl is called Flatline

I like the new costume and this is probably the only on-going book so far I'm actually interested in. Williamson isn't a writer who I enjoy his writing, but I'm willing to give this book a chance.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Extraordinary Member

She looks like beetlejuice daughter

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Costume remind anyone else of this?

I had a similar thought there as well. Especially with the little collar.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I'm somehow reminded of IZombie.

She reminds me HARPER with that hairstyle. Like a Zombie version of her.
    . Makeup like Harley?

Even her BELT BARETTE has one coffin and cross..

I wonder if she is related with SOLOMON GRUNDY.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-15-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I'm not sure why so many people are so sure Tim is Robin again, Bendis called him Robin in YJ before he turned him into Drake, but in other books he was still called Red Robin or later Drake the entire time. He was also still listed as Red Robin in Joker War and Damian had already quit by then.
    Since Damian has the Robin ongoing in main continuity now and the Robin situation caused a lot of confusion in the past few months I think the most logical decision would be to simply call Tim Red Robin again to avoid further confusion.
    They got to get that man in a suit them that's the only reason why I thought he was Robin still, well that and Robin Eternal.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I only glance it, but the name Flatline does imply she's dead huh
    Also the story's involving Lazarus