Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Where did this happen?
    I think it was early in season 1 where the Team first encountered Bane and fought King Snake, Shimmer, and Mammoth.
    Also, King Snake was a Tim bad guy, but he didn't kill Tim's parents
    Did the Kobra Cult not kidnap his parents? Am I completely mis-remembering that?

Yeah it was season 1. Though I don't remember enough about that episode to say how badly Dick got his ass kicked lol

Ultimate Member

Was that King Snake, or Kobra?

Because Kobra is no push over in the hand to hand arena

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Was that King Snake, or Kobra?

Because Kobra is no push over in the hand to hand arena
    Okay, yeah, I think I got Kobra confused with King Snake. Dick fought Kobra.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

--

Josh Will has revealed more fighter names to Newsarama. Besides the Nightwing villains we already listed there's Rapture, Tigress, Copperhead and Black Swan.

Copperhead is mentioned to be a new character.

"We just went out and grabbed stuff"

Black Swan is a ballerina (of course)

"But at the same time, one of the things is that the League of Lazarus was very specific on who they invited and why. You have to get a marker to go, so I didn't want to go get every single person. There were certain characters that I was like, I don't know if they would actually enter this at this point in their lives because it's mostly villains that are going and then Damian. [laughs]

So, there were certain characters I was like, 'I don't feel like someone like Bronze Tiger would go,' but then I'm like, 'I'll find reasons for why someone like Bronze Tiger isn't there, even though he's one of the best fighters.'

--

On Ra's

Ra's Al Ghul has gotten his ass handed to him these last couple of years. Between the Outsiders, even the stuff I did in Batman/Superman, and everything that's been going on with Leviathan. It's like his empire was completely taken down.

What does that mean for him as this person who really believes that they want to save the world and keeps getting stopped from saving the world? What does it mean for him? Then what does it mean when he interacts with Damian, and maybe having a different point of view on some things that he's done in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    --

Josh Will has revealed more fighter names to Newsarama. Besides the Nightwing villains we already listed there's Rapture, Tigress, Copperhead and Black Swan.

Copperhead is mentioned to be a new character.

"We just went out and grabbed stuff"

Black Swan is a ballerina (of course)

"But at the same time, one of the things is that the League of Lazarus was very specific on who they invited and why. You have to get a marker to go, so I didn't want to go get every single person. There were certain characters that I was like, I don't know if they would actually enter this at this point in their lives because it's mostly villains that are going and then Damian. [laughs]

So, there were certain characters I was like, 'I don't feel like someone like Bronze Tiger would go,' but then I'm like, 'I'll find reasons for why someone like Bronze Tiger isn't there, even though he's one of the best fighters.'

--

On Ra's

Ra's Al Ghul has gotten his ass handed to him these last couple of years. Between the Outsiders, even the stuff I did in Batman/Superman, and everything that's been going on with Leviathan. It's like his empire was completely taken down.

What does that mean for him as this person who really believes that they want to save the world and keeps getting stopped from saving the world? What does it mean for him? Then what does it mean when he interacts with Damian, and maybe having a different point of view on some things that he's done in the past?
    Tigress? I guess that's one perk of having the JSA back.

(Marvel has a Black Swan too).

So we have three Copperheads now .

I thought Ra's was on a downward spiral after Morrison.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

March comic book sales at comic shops

Teen comics like Strange Academy, Children of the Atom, and Teen Titans Academy are doing pretty well. I have a feeling Robin will be a hit.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    March comic book sales at comic shops

Teen comics like Strange Academy, Children of the Atom, and Teen Titans Academy are doing pretty well. I have a feeling Robin will be a hit.
    Damian's last solo sold pretty well .

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Damian's last solo sold pretty well .
    And I can feel Gleason's energy on Melnikov. I am quite optimistic about the upcoming Damian solo.

Robin #1 Preview

Well, at least Bruce and the Batfamily are concerned about Damian...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least Bruce and the Batfamily are concerned about Damian...
    It's always funny to see these Bat-Family meetings missing a person. I guess everyone except Duke and Batwoman are concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    It's always funny to see these Bat-Family meetings missing a person. I guess everyone except Duke and Batwoman are concerned!
    I guess Jason feels like it's not his place after what happened between him and Damian with the Titans...or probably these were the core investigators in the family investigating the specific spots.