Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess Jason feels like it's not his place after what happened between him and Damian with the Titans...or probably these were the core investigators in the family investigating the specific spots.
    I think Jason's absence on this search is fishy. Damian can go to the underground world to be completely out of the radar, and Jason is the most knowledgeable about the underground network. Ever since Batfam's search in Tec comics, Jason acted like he had no idea about Damian's current situation, and I don't think Batfam or Batman knew that Jason was involved in Damian's prison plan. Either Jason is covering for Damian, or DC wants to erase Damian-Jason's partnership in Teen Titans (which I approve wholeheartedly).

What I don't understand is, why did Tim search on Arkham Asylum? Did they expect Damian to confront Bane? And since when Damian is angry at the Joker? Damian, of course, hates Joker just like the rest of Batfam, but they don't have any beef between them, especially in recent years.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-26-2021 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    What I don't understand is, why did Tim search on Arkham Asylum.
    They needed to give Tim a line, so that's what he said.

Astonishing Member

Well, it was really a good start. And I really had the impression that I was reading some kind of tournament arc in a combat manga, lol. Williamson writes Damian really well.
    Oh, and Flatline's introduction is huge.

Interesting start thou I wonder that ending really means? I mean, obviously Damian didn't die, but he should be out of the tournament, no?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Interesting start thou I wonder that ending really means? I mean, obviously Damian didn't die, but he should be out of the tournament, no?
    I dont think its a knockout tournament. Because we know everyone gets a chance to fight everyone else. So im assuming its points based

Astonishing Member

Most likely they resurrect those who lose in fights, it's League of Lazarus, after all.

I think this was the best use of anime/manga influence in a comic, not including a literal manga in the comic. It's paced and structured very similarly because there isn't a lot that needs to be adapted from one sphere to another. Just follow the formula and a lot of Western creators try to recreate the wheel, much to their detriment. This book is not the case.