Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Joshua Williamson just said that it's not Deathstroke on the cover! Wonder who it is, then

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I don't think grey is a good choice, it's drab. I think they should've gone with white if they're avoiding green or red breast, but they're doing the American Robin color. So grey it is I guess.
    Wow. Every day the extent of my my color blindness finds new ways to amaze me. This whole time I thought it was green. I didn't even say grey until I looked REALLY hard at it.

I don't see what's so ugly or busy about it. It's pretty standard complexity for My Hero Academia style.
    Honestly, now that you mention it, I am kinda reminded of Deku's costume. That just makes me like it even more.

I think his Rebirth costume had about the same business.
    Now THAT'S the one I thought was too busy. Liked his old Robin costume. Didn't care so much for the Rebirth one.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    It would make sense! I'd not be suprised if that ended up happening at all!

Good time to be a Damian fan!
    No, not really. Now, whatever he does or says has no weight because we all know that in five months top he'll change his mind entirely about it.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I hope that Williamson doesn't try to pretend that Slade is misunderstood and did nothing wrong.
    I mean, considering how often it's forgotten that he's a full blown pedophile, I wouldn't be surprised. That wouldn't be a Williamson thing though so much as a....DC thing.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Joshua Williamson just said that it's not Deathstroke on the cover! Wonder who it is, then
    Oh...Never mind then.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    He looks like Slade from the Cartoon.

Oh, i just noticed that he has two eyes. Make sense that it's not Slade. Maybe Grant?

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    No, not really. Now, whatever he does or says has no weight because we all know that in five months top he'll change his mind entirely about it.
    For you maybe and lets not act like Damian is the only character that has ever changed his mind.

i wasn't a fan of how they tried to take Robin from him and his motivations for his actions in TT lacked rationale so I'm glad dc caught their mistake and nipped it in the bud

Astonishing Member

Maybe it's Grant on the cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Maybe it's Grant on the cover?
    My next guess is Jericho (God, I hope not) or Grant. If it's not Slade, it's someone related to him in some way.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Okay so what are the odds that Grant is one of the ones being revived post Death Metal?

Edit: I see we have the same idea

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    That cover has Nite-Wing, Lady Vic and Tigress. Not really a fan of this new costume.
    Also, don't particularly enjoy Deathstroke being in this.
    It's not Deathstroke. The guy on the cover has two eyes, and Williamson confirm it on his twitter.

I wonder if the new costume is more of the streaming demands driving decision making. I have to say the Robin colours are iconic but they are also really bad colours for a superhero. this new costume, the colours are marginally better but not great. I miss the hood

https://twitter.com/williamson_josh/...775843840?s=21

No idea if he’s trolling or not, but he tweeted that isn’t Deathstroke on the cover

Mighty Member

I haven't really enjoyed Williamson's take on Batman. I don't like DC's general direction for Damian. I don't like the new costume. And yet, I'll try this out. I'm weak
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Williamson wrote on twitter that he was trying to write Damian's ongoing for years and that's his dream project. And he says there will be more suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    It's not Deathstroke. The guy on the cover has two eyes, and Williamson confirm it on his twitter.
    I know, i said this before Williamson mentioned on Twitter.