Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I dont know how I missed that it was Lian in Catwoman, but Williamson discusses it a bit here:
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/josh...nd-roy-harper/

Incredible Member

Then in August 24's Infinite Frontier #5, Roy Harper and the mysterious Planet Omega get the spotlight in an issue DC says is building towards a finale "that could mean chaos, or crisis, or both for the DC Multiverse."

"Roy Harper finds himself forced to do things on his own," reads DC's description. "He's been through a lot since he was Green Arrow's sidekick, and usually, the only person he can count on is himself. Hence, he's hiding the fact that he's back from the dead from his old friends. He comes across Jade, who has also been stranded by herself—can he help her while letting her help him? Because neither of them can handle Darkseid all by their lonesome.

https://www.gamesradar.com/roy-harpe...nite-frontier/

Are there any post-COIE stories that explore Roy's childhood on the reservation? Do we have any particular knowledge of that era of his life? I'm particularly interested in post-COIE, when his upbringing was Navajo.

Also, are there any post-COIE stories that cover some of Roy's early days with Ollie and don't retcon all the later problems the two had into the the past? That show a healthy dynamic when he was a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Are there any post-COIE stories that explore Roy's childhood on the reservation? Do we have any particular knowledge of that era of his life? I'm particularly interested in post-COIE, when his upbringing was Navajo.
    Devin Grayson's 4-issue Arsenal mini from the 90's. It was published before she did the JLA/Titans mini or the Titans bok that launched out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Devin Grayson's 4-issue Arsenal mini from the 90's. It was published before she did the JLA/Titans mini or the Titans bok that launched out of it.
    To the utmost, I agree. Highly recommended (IMHO):

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

The ONLY thing I wasn't keen on was the Vandal Savage requiring descendants to continually top himself up.
    I don't think it's ever been touched upon since.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree. Highly recommended (IMHO):

Great mini series!

Incredible Member

Father’s Day Special: Devin Grayson on ARSENAL and Lian Harper - Interview with Devin Grayson about her story in the Green Arrow 80th Anniversary Special and on her contributions to the evolution of the Harpers over the last three decades.

http://www.comicosity.com/fathers-da...d-lian-harper/

Those thoughts about adult Lian makes me wonder what's in store for teen Lian over in Catwoman...