Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I get where they were coming from with the trucker hat even if I think it ultimately didn't work for me like Speedy's cap.

The hat doesn't look good and feels out of place, IMO. I don't like it.

This Infinite Frontier look is cool and all, but i wish this was his new design.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The hat doesn't look good and feels out of place, IMO. I don't like it.

This Infinite Frontier look is cool and all, but i wish this was his new design.
    Hard same.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm not a traditionalist and I thought the hat was stupid. Integrating normal clothing into superhero costumes can work at times; Roy'd trucker hat wasn't one of them.
    I need a LEGIT reason on why the hat was supposedly "stupid" That's a lazy reason. Give me substance or else it's just hating things for the sake of hating things.
    Last edited by atomicskull; 04-24-2021 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    I need a LEGIT reason on why the hat was supposedly "stupid" That's a lazy reason. Give me substance or else it's just hating things for the sake of hating things.
    Fine then. Aesthetically, the hat clashed with the rest of the costume and often stuck out like a sore thumb.

Is that okay?

Fine then. Aesthetically, the hat clashed with the rest of the costume and often stuck out like a sore thumb.

Is that okay?
    No need to be like that. I was only asking a question. Respectfully I still think it's a lazy reason b/c there are a lot of things that don't work on a aesthetic level, yet people just accept it just because. I'm gonna drop it. He no longer wears a simple piece of clothing. The complainers won and i just have to accept that.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    How about as part of a superhero costume it makes no sense.
    I have a hard enough time keeping mine on in a strong breeze, how does Roy's stay attached through all his strenuous super-heroics?
    Fair enough to anyone who liked it, but I too, thought it was 'stupid'.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I'm not a traditionalist and I thought the hat was stupid. Integrating normal clothing into superhero costumes can work at times; Roy'd trucker hat wasn't one of them.
    QFT! My sentiments exactly!

I wonder if Roy's new powers have anything to do with Vandal Savage.

Incredible Member

Red Arrow.jpg I miss his Red Arrow days

I wonder if Roy's new powers have anything to do with Vandal Savage.
    I'll be surprised if they keep that connection to Vandal Savage going. It really hasn't been used or mentioned since Devin Grayson stopped working for the company years ago, has it?

Roy got the focus today in Infinite Frontier Secret Files, and pretty much it’s just the consolidation of his comics history into one given how continuity changes have effected Roy and since now everything happened is the direction dc is going in.

Basically he was classic speedy, then he became New 52 Arsenal, then Young Justice Red Arrow, and Lian did die because of the electrocutioner but Roy doesn’t appear to have lost his arm, so cry for justice still sort of happened I guess. They also say that he was on the Justice League but that he has worked with villains, not sure if that’s an Outlaws reference or to his time on Deathstroke’s evil Titans.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

10characters

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

10characters

My guess is if they ever want to reference the arm lost they will just say he got it back after Death Metal.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-02-2021 at 06:26 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Roy got the focus today in Infinite Frontier Secret Files, and pretty much it’s just the consolidation of his comics history into one given how continuity changes have effected Roy and since now everything happened is the direction dc is going in.

Basically he was classic speedy, then he became New 52 Arsenal, then Young Justice Red Arrow, and Lian did die because of the electrocutioner but Roy doesn’t appear to have lost his arm, so cry for justice still sort of happened I guess. They also say that he was on the Justice League but that he has worked with villains, not sure if that’s an Outlaws reference or to his time on Deathstroke’s evil Titans.
    Sucks Lian is still dead .