I finished the main game, now all I have left is any exploration or side quests I may have missed (my progress is listed at 80%). It's been fun, really enjoyed it.

The only real nitpick I have is that they seem to avoid any consequences for using unforgiveable curses. There's talk of it in-game, but nothing actually happens. I played a good-guy Ravenclaw who regularly used the Cruciatus curse (Crucio) in front of other students and teachers, and not once was there even a "hey man, not cool" moment. There is a side story involving dark magic and the morality of using it, but it ties off rather cleanly with someone else being the main culprit and being punished for it. My guy eventually learned how to use the Imperius curse (Imperio) as well, but never the Killing curse (Avada Kedavra). The latter is on the spell list tho', so I assume there is a way to learn it that I either haven't discovered yet or don't have access to based on the choices I've made in the game.

Definitely going to give this one another go at some point, I'm thinking I'll play an a-hole Hufflepuff who makes all the bad choices.