Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i hate harry potter but it looks pretty good and hopefully with such a popular IP the devs will get a big budget

Wise to have placed the action in the 1800's. Lot of créative freedom, Morel than if it was nowaday anyway.

Excited for this, always been a HP enthousiast.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Looks like in light of the reactions to cyberpunk WB has pushed this game back

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Looks like in light of the reactions to cyberpunk WB has pushed this game back
    Why would that cause them to push it back? We're they gonna release a broken game too?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Why would that cause them to push it back? We're they gonna release a broken game too?
    Sounds like it, the exec's comment was, "we want it to have the time it needs" which makes me think they knew it wouldn't really be polished by the original release and have only now decided to push it back due to recent events.

First look at gameplay.

If this plays half as good as it looks, this should be amazing .

looks ok, might be worth a try as more info comes out

ideally this could open to the HPverse at large where we dont have to play as kids but still seems off to a good start

What's great is that I read its going on the Switch too, when it was announced it wasn't and I thought I'd have to break down and buy another console but it looks like I got my wish.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I will get this and check it out. It looks like a lot of fun.

It would be really fun to see a part where you could enter the Tri Wizard Tournament.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

simon pegg doing some voice acting

https://ew.com/gaming/hogwarts-legac...igellus-black/

The closer this game gets the happier I am. The more I am looking forward to it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

While I'm no huge Harry Potter fan (Lego games are nice) the game has gained a lot of attention due to attempted boycotts and more of it. With some sites not going to review it and more. This seems to have added to it becoming a huge selling title as the controversy behind it has helped sales. (cue Eric Bischoff that Controversy Creates $$$)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While I'm no huge Harry Potter fan (Lego games are nice) the game has gained a lot of attention due to attempted boycotts and more of it. With some sites not going to review it and more. This seems to have added to it becoming a huge selling title as the controversy behind it has helped sales. (cue Eric Bischoff that Controversy Creates $$$)
    I didnt even know about the boycott till a couple days ago and they were talking about it in the politics thread.

I had plans to buy this before I head about it and the boycott does not make me change my mind.