Spectacular Member

Default Star Wars/Marvel Comics crossover

what happens if we place Marvel Earth in the Alderaan System at the time of the Empire Strikes Back, more precisely at the time the Battle of Hoth is occuring? Assume this is the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the end of Marvel Endgame, just before Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy departed. Basically we are unleashing these Marvel characters on the Star Wars Galaxy.

How long before the Empire finds out? How long before the Rebel Alliance finds out? What do the Marvel Heros do about this situation. Does Darth Vader get distracted from his plans by the sudden appearance of a new planet in the Alderaan system?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    what happens if we place Marvel Earth in the Alderaan System at the time of the Empire Strikes Back, more precisely at the time the Battle of Hoth is occuring? Assume this is the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the end of Marvel Endgame, just before Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy departed. Basically we are unleashing these Marvel characters on the Star Wars Galaxy.

How long before the Empire finds out? How long before the Rebel Alliance finds out? What do the Marvel Heros do about this situation. Does Darth Vader get distracted from his plans by the sudden appearance of a new planet in the Alderaan system?
    I think the Star Wars Universe is extremely underpowered compared to the MCU.

Doctor Strange by himself could probably defeat all of the Jedi, because force mind tricks wouldn't work on him and he can just simply teleport all of them into the center of the sun

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I think the Star Wars Universe is extremely underpowered compared to the MCU.

Doctor Strange by himself could probably defeat all of the Jedi, because force mind tricks wouldn't work on him and he can just simply teleport all of them into the center of the sun
    It kind of needs to be to give the Earth a chance to fight off the Empire. My guess is if the Empire finds this new planet in place of the one they just destroyed, they will try to take it over. I imagine a star destroyer or two will park itself in orbit, and they will deploy a contingent of stormtroopers to coopt the various Earth governments, they will attempt to do in peacefully, clamping down on various freedoms, they will install their people into various Earth governments, and then get those Earth governments to cede their governing powers to the United Nations, and then they will establish an Imperial World government in the United Nations building in New York City, and this makes it very interesting as New York City is a very important city in the Marvel Universe, there are a lot of superheroes and villains here.

I think Spiderman will likely join the Rebellion, what do you think Thor would do? Then there is the Hulk, the New Captain America, the Scarlert witch, Antman, Black Panther and Wakanda would put up quite a fight. How do you see this going?Going?

I think there are likely to be Alderaanians in the Alderaan system who survived the destruction of Alderaan, a lot of them will be asteroid miners since the destruction of Alderaan would have left an asteroid belt in the system, these asteroids are going to be a hazard to the Earth so a presence in space will have to be established pretty quickly, the Empire will probably help with this, in the interests of protecting their conquests, they will first try to rule before they try to destroy.
    Last edited by Tom Kalbfus; 01-15-2021 at 03:57 AM.

Amazing Member

I don't think the OP really works. If the events within Star Wars media occurred in the 616 or the MCU, it almost certainly would have been in ancient times, somewhat like how Conan fits into the 616. Though, it would be pretty cool to see the MCU Guardians of the Galaxy transported across space and time to meet Luke, Han, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, et cetera and fight Vader, Thrawn, and Palpatine.

All-New Member

Have Star Wars ever had a crossover with another property? I guess you can count the time Luke Skywalker appeared on the Muppet Show, but I can't think of other examples.
    Last edited by phaermink; 01-16-2021 at 08:09 AM.