Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Was not expecting this. Thought it was going to be about a fanfic I've been following, but to see an actual crossover... I did actually call for this in a different sub-forum. Not exactly the way I thought the crossover would go, but I'll give it a check over to be sure.

Extraordinary Member

Why would they make this

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why would they make this
    Simple; $$$. DC has a strong following, and RWBY has its own strong following. Considering previous crossover comics have been well received and sold well, it was only a matter of time.

Why would they make this
    why wouldn't they?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Only of interest if you already read RWBY to be honest, otherwise the mythos will probably be confusing.

Why doesn't the solicit mention Jessica Cruz, who's shown on the cover?
    Presumably she doesn't show up til issue two
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Should I start following RWBY?
    I recommend it.

It's a web based action series. The first two seasons have phenomenal action animation, though the graphical quality isn't great. After the second season the fight animations dip in quality due to the lead animator passing away.

In terms of writing quality, the show only gets better with each season.
    Why would they make this
    Because RWBY is a popular series that Warner Brothers owns all the rights to? It's not a big leap

I would have had an all female team composed of Wonder Woman, Jessica Cruz, Hawkgirl and Black Canary representing the JL and Starfire, Raven, Terra and Bumblebee representing the Titans. Could have done a lot of cool stuff with that template. Hawkgirl and Bumblebee could have been your Faunus (Hawk and Bee respectively with the wings). Lol now I want that as a RWBY fan!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I would have had an all female team composed of Wonder Woman, Jessica Cruz, Hawkgirl and Black Canary representing the JL and Starfire, Raven, Terra and Bumblebee representing the Titans. Could have done a lot of cool stuff with that template. Hawkgirl and Bumblebee could have been your Faunus (Hawk and Bee respectively with the wings). Lol now I want that as a RWBY fan!
    RWBY x Ame-Comi Girls would've been nice.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nah. Team RWBY seem more the exception in being solely a single gender. Whereas JNPR and most others we see have mixed gender teams. So stifling it with only female DC characters, while ignoring some big name male characters that would help sell it, would seem a bad idea.