Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Full cover:

That means Future State Green Lantern has already been overtaken and is now set in the past!
    Eh...the yellow lantern logo over the eye isn't as good as the green lantern logo to me
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    Really hope this really temporary. Jessica spending a long amount of time as a anti-hero/villain does not appeal to me.
    I’m more than sure that the possibility of her being a yellow lantern is very short. She’s definitely not going to be a yellow lantern, long term.

Interesting! Did not see that coming... doubt it’ll last though but I’m glad DC isn’t tossing Jessica into limbo like other characters

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I’m more than sure that the possibility of her being a yellow lantern is very short. She’s definitely not going to be a yellow lantern, long term.
    I'm wondering if it lasts as long as Guy was a Red Lantern (which I'm not even sure lasted a whole year?).

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Looks like Jess is going to be in an Annual from Newsarama:

Not a fan of this.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Hope it's something temporal.

They'll never understand they don't need to make the GLs "different" to make them stand out. Let's make Alan Sentinel, let's make Hal Parallax and Spectre, let's make Guy Warrior and Red Lantern, let's make John a Darkstar, let's make Kyle Ion and White Lantern, let's make Jessica a Yellow Lantern. Never ends.
    Last edited by Johnny; 05-26-2021 at 02:39 AM.

So will Simon get a new identity soon too?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

At least Jessica fighting with fear fits thematically. I actually think it's an interesting premise. Yellow is so not her color, though.

Unearthed seems very stylized. Same as some of the other OGNs. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the art, but I expect it to grow on me while reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    They'll never understand they don't need to make the GLs "different" to make them stand out. Let's make Alan Sentinel, let's make Hal Parallax and Spectre, let's make Guy Warrior and Red Lantern, let's make John a Darkstar, let's make Kyle Ion and White Lantern, let's make Jessica a Yellow Lantern. Never ends.
    I think this is probably much more temporary, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering if it lasts as long as Guy was a Red Lantern (which I'm not even sure lasted a whole year?).
    Well I mean, Guy been a Red Lantern in 3 different instances IIRC, because it fit his character more. Jess is a yellow lantern, only because the Central Power Battery Blew out. I guess it depends when the Central Power Battery recovers. But I don't see it being very long, though.

Yeah, I think it'll maybe last a year, and she'll drop the yellow ring like a hot potato when the Central Power Battery is restored.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Guy as a Red Lantern lasted about two years, from 2013-2015. Needless to say, I really hope this Sinestro Corp thing for Jessica does not last anywhere near as long.

Also I went back to check the Future State story with Jessica and there she's says it'd been about 11-13 months since she lost contact with the corp and her powers, so I'm thinking that story was meant to be closer to the present than thought.

Extraordinary Member

When will we get her casting for green lantern Corp? Are they still gonna shoot this fall?

I really like the concept, and have been thinking about this idea for a long time. Even though the annual did not execute it as I hoped, I still enjoyed the issue.