Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Following the recent issue of X-men, anyone think that Synch may be up for consideration as an omega for power mimicry? Remember that Hope is listed as power manipulation though people incorrectly assume she's there for her mimicry
    No. This place is for Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Apparently, you can have more then one person to hold a classification...See Jean and Kid Omega.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Rogue was alive when the classification was made up. She wasnt an omega. Next....

Rogue was alive when the classification was made up. She wasnt an omega. Next....

You qre soooo wrong

Sooo Yes.
    I know but hickman hates Rogue, or has no idea of ​​the character, it is obvious she is omega level and has not confirmed it yet. Whereas his useless arako mutants all consider them omega without being a big deal.
    Hickman abuse of power? Hell yes.

You have a woman who in control she could take all the power of practically all the omega mutants on the list plus hundreds of other heroes. Many of them more powerful than the overrated omega mutants, for example such as the hulk and various gods and wizards who are part of the avengers.

I doubt that any impersonator or assimilator of power comes close to this Rogue achievement.
    This already makes it omega automatically.

And she can also be omega by consuming vital energy or souls and psyches. Literally took 8 billion entities.

In fact Rgue can be omega for more than one category is ridiculous not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Apparently, you can have more then one person to hold a classification...See Jean and Kid Omega.
    Yes. Agreed with this

I got time today. Rogue has a tangible limit, Rogue can copy someone powers but if she does not stay connected long enough to full copy what the power does or sheer power of the person overwhelms her and she can't copy their full powers. Hope and Synch do not have issue if Matthew Malloy appeared in front of them. They would just copy his powers in its entirety, Rogue CAN'T do that, It has shown over and over that powerful characters can resist her taking their full power. Rogue has a definable limit, Hope is exactly the same as Storm or Magneto when using their powers who don't have definable limit. It is just that simple

Rogue is one of most powerful mutants on the planet NOT because of her power to copy powers but because component of how her power works .

1. Rogue can temporary take away people powers
    2. Rogue functionally has a death touch
    3. Of the people who can copy powers, Rogue can keep powers the easiest
    4. Rogue doesn't just take powers, She also takes memories and abilities

The Omega label is unnecessary, She does not need the label to be seen as one of most powerful mutants. Omega is "a raw power" label, Rogue strength is not raw power but in versatility and flexibility. Rogue is wasted as hero if we are being honest, Rogue is Sylar from Heroes I think every one understand what means if not go and watch Heroes season 1. Everyone understand Rogue is a collective of powers away from being the strongest mutant. The Omega label isn't build to measure why Rogue is among the most powerful mutants and that is fine. This is a decent analogy for Omega below

The Omega label is a video game system can play Farcry on its highest setting but only has the game Farcry on it.
    Rogue is video game system that can play every video game every created and has every video game but not on their max setting

The one system is clear more powerful than other system but we understand why the other one is as useful and in some ways better.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-25-2021 at 01:02 AM.

You qre soooo wrong

Sooo Yes.
    I know but hickman hates Rogue, or has no idea of ​​the character, it is obvious she is omega level and has not confirmed it yet. Whereas his useless arako mutants all consider them omega without being a big deal.
    Hickman abuse of power? Hell yes.

You have a woman who in control she could take all the power of practically all the omega mutants on the list plus hundreds of other heroes. Many of them more powerful than the overrated omega mutants, for example such as the hulk and various gods and wizards who are part of the avengers.

I doubt that any impersonator or assimilator of power comes close to this Rogue achievement.
    This already makes it omega automatically.

And she can also be omega by consuming vital energy or souls and psyches. Literally took 8 billion entities.

In fact Rgue can be omega for more than one category is ridiculous not yet.
    Actually Im not. You may disagree but Hickman is the one that created the new definition and Rogue was on the table when it was put out. She's not on it and that hasnt been the direction that Tini has been taking the character in Excalibur. The case is closed. What you think is headcanon. The list from HOX #1 is actual canon

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I got time today. Rogue has a tangible limit, Rogue can copy someone powers but if she does not stay connected long enough to full copy what the power does or sheer power of the person overwhelms her and she can't copy their full powers. Hope and Synch do not have issue if Matthew Malloy appeared in front of them. They would just copy his powers in its entirety, Rogue CAN'T do that, It has shown over and over that powerful characters can resist her taking their full power. Rogue has a definable limit, Hope is exactly the same as Storm or Magneto when using their powers who don't have definable limit. It is just that simple

Rogue is one of most powerful mutants on the planet NOT because of her power to copy powers but because component of how her power works .

The Omega label is unnecessary, She does not need the label to be seen as one of most powerful mutants. Omega is "a raw power" label, Rogue strength is not raw power but in versatility and flexibility. Rogue is wasted as hero if we are being honest, Rogue is Sylar from Heroes I think every one understand what means if not go and watch Heroes season 1. Everyone understand Rogue is a collective of powers away from being the strongest mutant. The Omega label isn't build to measure why Rogue is among the most powerful mutants and that is fine.

Omega is label is video game system can play Farcry on its highest setting but only has the game Farcry on it.
    Rogue is video game system that can play every video game every created and has every video game but not on their max setting

The one system is clear more powerful than other system but we understand why the other one is as useful and in some ways better.
    I agreed her Omega label isn't necessary as she outperformed other Omega mutants for so many times(like a secret weapon). She will always be one of most special mutant in X-Men and being pushed to the top much like she is going to be in Excalibur to replace Apocalypse(to become a mutant queen or something else?). Her power to combine other mutant powers will just become stronger and stronger over time.

With far superior mutants like Sinch and Hope I’d say the power mimicry spot is pretty much covered, Rogue should retire and open a cręperie with Gambit.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

The Omega label is unnecessary, She does not need the label to be seen as one of most powerful mutants. Omega is "a raw power" label, Rogue strength is not raw power but in versatility and flexibility. Rogue is wasted as hero if we are being honest, Rogue is Sylar from Heroes I think every one understand what means if not go and watch Heroes season 1. Everyone understand Rogue is a collective of powers away from being the strongest mutant. The Omega label isn't build to measure why Rogue is among the most powerful mutants and that is fine. This is a decent analogy for Omega below

It doesn't even make sense, and nothing you say excludes Rogue as omega. And I can disassemble all that easily with two undeniable merits of power. But I'm going to save them for last. Because I also have time.

The power thing you know she drains super fast right?
    And it seems to him that you don't even know how her powers work with her control. She can literally remove the entirety of someone else's power with one touch. And don't take her mind off her, she's selective. Or duplicate the power of another and leave it functional with her powers as well.

Rogue is actually more limitless than hope and Synch.
    And this is a fact they both have serious limits to the number of powers they can contain, especially Hope that she is quite weak in that regard with a dozen powers already collapsing and fainting. The southerbelle can contain unlimited powers and she already proved it by saving the world when the rest of the confirmed omega mutants were completely useless. Hello unvanny avengers.

Rogue in fact not only does an imitation she literally clones DNA. And she adapts to any source of power.
    Not to mention what can keep the powers permanently.
    And really her assimilation is not temporary .... Surprise it is already known that the highest level of her mutation is to rechannel powers absorbed in the past. Hope and Synch only make copies which are temporary.
    What only are these imitations.

Rogue can be omega by at least 4 categories that there is no human who surpasses it.

Rogue can be omega by taking vital energy. There is nothing that beats her in canon in this. Her record 8 billion entities exactly.

Good luck to emplate or selene trying to get over that.

Rogue can be mind assimilating omega or empathy.
    She literally did a better job at it than the other telepaths.
    And she had no problem with all the legion personalities

And focusing on conduit of powers like it or not. Nobody surpasses it and I am going to easily disassemble Synch and hope with this. Rogue >> all mimicry powers

When Synch and Hope can contain the power of every hero on earth including almost every omega on that list.
    Various hulks and Gods who are more powerful than omega. And almost a thousand more characters.
    Then they could be considered better than Rogue in this aspect of her powers. Because yes Rogue did that.

Which hope and Synch will never achieve. And I'm not exaggerating we know what they won't.

So indeed yes. Rogue although she is not confirmed is omega level. And not for one but for at least 3 different aspects of her powers that she has shown to an unattainable level.

And even though she is not confirmed at the moment, she is more powerful by fact than everyone on the list except Franklin. She already took the full power of all of them plus hundreds and hundreds more heroes

Also, the fact that she takes power in a more complicated way does not detract from it. That's ridiculous. More when she is left over, she is what she has the record for the highest assimilation.

I remembered how I mentioned that neither Synch nor Hope are ever going to be close to getting over it.

Also if we go to that poor logic. We have 4 alters reality.
    Of which there are two that have serious limitations of how they do that (Jamie and Proteus) and one of them is quite weak, Proteus.

That said, I hope you understand the point. There is no one better than Rogue in the things she does or what is even close to her greatest achievements.

Also, the fact that she takes power in a more complicated way does not detract from it. That's ridiculous. More when she is left over, she is what she has the record for the highest assimilation.

I remembered how I mentioned that neither Synch nor Hope are ever going to be close to getting over it.

Also if we go to that poor logic. We have 4 alters reality.
    Of which there are two that have serious limitations of how they do that (Jamie and Proteus) and one of them is quite weak, Proteus.

That said, I hope you understand the point. There is no one better than Rogue in the things she does or what is even close to her greatest achievements.
    I think for potential wise, Rogue should be considered as Omega. But for the level she has achieved especially her control and the stability, they are not yet there when compare to some other mutants that have similar abilities.

And I believe you should be glad she isn't listed as Omega from a fans/reader point of view. It means her story will continue(more panel time) and her power will continue to grow. Omega mutants are mostly 'background' characters now and their development are limited and slow.

And this is a fact they both have serious limits to the number of powers they can contain, especially Hope that she is quite weak in that regard with a dozen powers already collapsing and fainting. [/quote]
    Its about unlimited potential. Jean was fainting from using her powers when she was Hope's age too

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    I think for potential wise, Rogue should be considered as Omega. But for the level she has achieved especially her control and the stability, they are not yet there when compare to some other mutants that have similar abilities.

And I believe you should be glad she isn't listed as Omega from a fans/reader point of view. It means her story will continue(more panel time) and her power will continue to grow. Omega mutants are mostly 'background' characters now and their development are limited and slow.
    I know I'm the one who is always beating the Gloriana(Meggan Braddock) drum, but why isn't she ever considered by the X-Fandom? With Hope vs Rogue, it seems the answer is very simple. Hope just does it better, she doesn't have the drawbacks that Rogue has and could power up more quickly. Put 10 mutants next to Hope and Rogue, who reaches their max potential first?
    Last edited by Knightmare; 02-25-2021 at 09:41 AM.

Its about unlimited potential. Jean was fainting from using her powers when she was Hope's age too
    Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I know it Is an Omega mutants Thread but i think the writers forgot about Meggan

She has many powers? But what she did here was crazy

meggan, the omega level megamorph:

megganpowers2.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”