Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    No to Wiccan because humans can do what Wiccan can do. Dr Strange

Geokinesis would only be omega level if they could do a planet wide Earthquakes and mountain/continent creation regardless of the size of the planet

Moria has a limit of 10 lives so no.
    Dr. Strange is a magic user, Wiccan is a reality manipulator who is destined to become the Demiurge.

We don't know if the ten life limit for Moira is a natural limitation of her power or a result of an event that occurs in her tenth life.

Mighty Member

Geokinesis would only be omega level if they could do a planet wide Earthquakes and mountain/continent creation regardless of the size of the planet

Hmm Magma has a planetary feat in New Mutants..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Dr. Strange is a magic user, Wiccan is a reality manipulator who is destined to become the Demiurge.

We don't know if the ten life limit for Moira is a natural limitation of her power or a result of an event that occurs in her tenth life.
    The way Destiny explained it in House of X, Moira's power should allow her to have an infinite number of lives, but like other mutant powers it only activates at puberty, so if she dies as a child she wouldn't reincarnate, and after her tenth reincarnation that would simply happen. She'd die before her power would be activated and stay dead that time.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The way Destiny explained it in House of X, Moira's power should allow her to have an infinite number of lives, but like other mutant powers it only activates at puberty, so if she dies as a child she wouldn't reincarnate, and after her tenth reincarnation that would simply happen. She'd die before her power would be activated and stay dead that time.
    Hopefully choke his sister in the womb Xavier doesn't show up and take her out at 10 in the next life and be like "we got this. it's the only way."

Really thats the only thing i worry about if they get it right, unless it reaches dominion stage and mutants are basically across all time as eternal you have to take mora off the table somehow. lol

But then i think the only way it can really get happen is if like destiny says a precog takes care of her because you really couldn't send things in the past to get her because Moira is basically like a starting point in the MU. Though thinking about it if Moira is born with complete consciouness imagine if a telepath was around when she came out. He would have a lot of knowledge.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-17-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

I wonder if it would be possible to be an omega level pyrokinetic , hydrokinetic, etc...

I am also interested in odd mutations like Isca's power being omega.. I wonder what other non traditional powers are omega...

I am still pushing for Darwin being Omega for adaptation and Synch for power duplication.

I also would lobby for Monet to be omega if her mutation was consolidated into Perfection( which is a mutation that allows the balance or connection between mind and body with all of her abilities being a byproduct of that).

Hope has power duplication already.

Gaia is someone that should be revisited

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I wonder if it would be possible to be an omega level pyrokinetic , hydrokinetic, etc...

I am also interested in odd mutations like Isca's power being omega.. I wonder what other non traditional powers are omega...

I am still pushing for Darwin being Omega for adaptation and Synch for power duplication.

I also would lobby for Monet to be omega if her mutation was consolidated into Perfection( which is a mutation that allows the balance or connection between mind and body with all of her abilities being a byproduct of that).
    Much as I like Monet, I do not think she is Omega---none of her powers are high-level. I also do not know if she is considered to have a "perfect balance of mutations between mind and body", but rather just a hodge-podge of common mutant abilities.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Much as I like Monet, I do not think she is Omega---none of her powers are high-level. I also do not know if she is considered to have a "perfect balance of mutations between mind and body", but rather just a hodge-podge of common mutant abilities.
    Seconded, I was about to write just the same, she might have a good set of favorable mutations but the only omega trait she possesses it’s her oversized ego
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Seconded, I was about to write just the same, she might have a good set of favorable mutations but the only omega trait she possesses it’s her oversized ego
    We think alike!

Lol, at her Omega power is oversized ego.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Hope has power duplication already.

Gaia is someone that should be revisited
    Hope does not have that power as her omega ability.. It says that her omega power is Power Manipulation, not duplication.

Hope does not have that power as her omega ability.. It says that her omega power is Power Manipulation, not duplication.
    She is a mutant voodoo doll whose ability is to duplicate powers and boost them to the max. In this case I believe power manipulation refers to power duplication.

Otherwise Rogue would be on that list or not becausr of the Super Adaptoid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-17-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Forget-Me-Not is so Omega at being forgettable that no one realizes it.

From a power standpoint Strange is nowhere on Billy's level all he has over him is more magical experience. And honestly with that logic of a human can do it, there are a bunch of telekinetic, and telepathy who aren't mutants so doesn't really work.

Hope Summers IMO should not be omega level her power has a clear limitation the fact it only works with mutants I feel the character was just shoved down the X-Fans throats for years to the point if she wasn't on the list it wouldn't make sense.

BTW with Franklin out the picture who would y'all say is the strongest omega level mutant? And for arguments sake take the Phoenix completely out of the equation.