Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know it Is an Omega mutants Thread but i think the writers forgot about Meggan

She has many powers? But what she did here was crazy

Exactly! She absorbed the entirety of the trans-temporal tsunami commonly known as the chaos wave and used its own power against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    I think for potential wise, Rogue should be considered as Omega. But for the level she has achieved especially her control and the stability, they are not yet there when compare to some other mutants that have similar abilities.

And I believe you should be glad she isn't listed as Omega from a fans/reader point of view. It means her story will continue(more panel time) and her power will continue to grow. Omega mutants are mostly 'background' characters now and their development are limited and slow.

I understand what you're saying.
    And in part I agree.
    That is why I say that she is a potential omega.
    I mean, it is but until it is confirmed.
    She is in potential omega as well as how she was storm for a few years.

But practically her powers are basically divided into three assimilation and conduction of powers.
    Assimilate vital energy and souls.
    And adapt to minds and emotions.

And in the three categories that her power is divided, there is no one who is even close to her achievements.
    That is to say by facts according to the pathetic explanation of hickman she is omega by three different categories.
    Since there is nothing human or mutant that she surpasses in what she does.

In fact I don't know why Hope is omega if SHE is so weak.
    I know what is not by mimicry of power. So the plaza is still Rogue's. And for the reason why she is to amplify the powers of others and in that aspect Fabián Cortez is much better than her. And in the mimicry of power she is very weak. I can count all the times that she has passed out herself for hours even days from channeling a few powers at once. For me Hope is quite weak and limited and I speak with facts.

And Synch to consider herself is at a similar level to Rogue, she should imitate the power of all the heroes on the planet which are about a thousand.
    Where there are various gods and hulks that mostly these are much more than omega mutants (except franklin).
    Something that neither he nor Hope will ever do

Or Synch should sync with 8 billion entities lol good luck with that. When he he can't even handle the power of emplate well XD

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    I know I'm the one who is always beating the Gloriana(Meggan Braddock) drum, but why isn't she ever considered by the X-Fandom? With Hope vs Rogue, it seems the answer is very simple. Hope just does it better, she doesn't have the drawbacks that Rogue has and could power up more quickly. Put 10 mutants next to Hope and Rogue, who reaches their max potential first?
    ROGUE. Hope with 12 powers is k. O lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And this is a fact they both have serious limits to the number of powers they can contain, especially Hope that she is quite weak in that regard with a dozen powers already collapsing and fainting.
    Its about unlimited potential. Jean was fainting from using her powers when she was Hope's age too[/QUOTE]

Y?
    Jean continues to have problems with telepathy to this day sometimes she fails, Xavier is better than her, Jean must have been omega by tk.
    but this is not about jean

Hope is weak point.
    And that she makes such a poor excuse.
    Hope has her powers manifested from her since she was a baby.
    And still to this day, with all those years of development, she is still a weakling, who with a dozen powers faints for days lol

Rogue on the other hand had her powers frozen from her from her initial form for over a decade.
    And she was the incredibly powerful thing to drain Thor himself.
    What is much more power than any omega.

So???
    ROGUE is just developing her powers now that she's in control, so she's basically a rookie. The hope thing is no excuse because she never had her power blocked. So yes indeed, Hope is a weakling. And it does not fit in the head that a mutant as limited as she is omega. And how is a z list she is never going to achieve the merits of Rogue. HOPE IS A WALLPAPER.

And at power amplification Cortez is better than Hope any day of the week.

Hickman is horrible treating mutants. The cofthev are being portrayed in a disgusting way what a shame for the great job that Carey did.

And the event of the swords is the worst mutants have had in decades.
    X_x

I see a lot of talk of so and so is more powerful or better than so and so but, as someone mentioned, the way Hickman defines Omega is undefinable limits. I don't see it as who is more powerful than who. And really, any writer can decide to increase any character's limits whenever they wish.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

Y?
    Jean continues to have problems with telepathy to this day sometimes she fails, Xavier is better than her, Jean must have been omega by tk.
    but this is not about jean

Hope is weak point.
    And that she makes such a poor excuse.
    Hope has her powers manifested from her since she was a baby.
    And still to this day, with all those years of development, she is still a weakling, who with a dozen powers faints for days lol

Rogue on the other hand had her powers frozen from her from her initial form for over a decade.
    And she was the incredibly powerful thing to drain Thor himself.
    What is much more power than any omega.

So???
    ROGUE is just developing her powers now that she's in control, so she's basically a rookie. The hope thing is no excuse because she never had her power blocked. So yes indeed, Hope is a weakling. And it does not fit in the head that a mutant as limited as she is omega. And how is a z list she is never going to achieve the merits of Rogue. HOPE IS A WALLPAPER.

And at power amplification Cortez is better than Hope any day of the week.

Hickman is horrible treating mutants. The cofthev are being portrayed in a disgusting way what a shame for the great job that Carey did.

And the event of the swords is the worst mutants have had in decades.
    X_x
    Jean was only mentioned bc you discredited Hope bc of fainting when that has not been a factor to dismiss a person. Rogue herself has had adverse reactions from attempting to absorb others

Hope didnt have access to her powers until she was a teenager. Anything she did as a baby were not conscious efforts from her. We saw her grow up and the first active use of her powers came right before Second Coming. Dont act like she's been training and perfecting them all her life bc she hasnt

She's an omega for the specific role she plays in the resurrection. She not only amplifies the powers of the other 4 but she unifies them such that they work in perfect unison. The Five become 1 with her and that use of her power manipulation is key to this era. We are now seeing more synergistic use of mutant powers but as it stands Hope is the best when it comes to this. She can theoretically boost all of them to perfection because part of her power manipulation is that she can also stabilize mutations. The limitations of this have not been tested

She differs from Cortez bc she has better fine control. Cortez can enhance a person but if he goes too far, they risk losing control and even having adverse side effects. Hope doesnt have that effect. Cortez also isnt a unifier like her. The synchronicity aspect is important

And to reiterate the current omega status is about unmeasurable limit. Hope hsnt been placed in alot of the scenarios
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-25-2021 at 12:54 PM.

I guess everyone has forgotten that Fabian's power is addictive like a drug a problem that Hope doesn't have

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I see a lot of talk of so and so is more powerful or better than so and so but, as someone mentioned, the way Hickman defines Omega is undefinable limits. I don't see it as who is more powerful than who. And really, any writer can decide to increase any character's limits whenever they wish.
    It alone down to versatility that's how I see it. Because they are all unlimited but the most versatile are the most powerful case in point legion vs elixr both are omega but legions power gives him versatility that elixr just doesn't have can elixr control time or reality maybe he can for biological creatures but not on a conceptual level. But that's the thing each ones power can be stretched to the highest limit of all looks the same. Elixr can change his DNA sequence.enabling him to posses multiple omega powers at once. As you said it's all up to the writer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I understand what you're saying.
    And in part I agree.
    That is why I say that she is a potential omega.
    I mean, it is but until it is confirmed.
    She is in potential omega as well as how she was storm for a few years.

But practically her powers are basically divided into three assimilation and conduction of powers.
    Assimilate vital energy and souls.
    And adapt to minds and emotions.

And in the three categories that her power is divided, there is no one who is even close to her achievements.
    That is to say by facts according to the pathetic explanation of hickman she is omega by three different categories.
    Since there is nothing human or mutant that she surpasses in what she does.

In fact I don't know why Hope is omega if SHE is so weak.
    I know what is not by mimicry of power. So the plaza is still Rogue's. And for the reason why she is to amplify the powers of others and in that aspect Fabián Cortez is much better than her. And in the mimicry of power she is very weak. I can count all the times that she has passed out herself for hours even days from channeling a few powers at once. For me Hope is quite weak and limited and I speak with facts.

And Synch to consider herself is at a similar level to Rogue, she should imitate the power of all the heroes on the planet which are about a thousand.
    Where there are various gods and hulks that mostly these are much more than omega mutants (except franklin).
    Something that neither he nor Hope will ever do

Or Synch should sync with 8 billion entities lol good luck with that. When he he can't even handle the power of emplate well XD
    Rouge is an interesting one because I was staying in twitter that she is an extreme powerful mutant. She holds terrifying amounts of power same for my girl Meggan. But here is the thing being an alpha level mutant doesn't just mean string mutant alpha level mutants can range from extinction level mutants to well Cyclops and the like. They can train and grow and become even more powerful and discover even more powers to add to thier own. Omegas are alphas but omegas have no ceiling in thier abilities they have no limit. Thier power and it's potential stretches to levels that it becomes abstract hence incalculable. That is why Hickman confined it to only one power not omega telekinetic and omega telepathy in the same mutant it is redundant. Telepathy at the highest level can cast true illusions which affect reality itself. Omegas I believe can have thier power transcend to concepts hence why I believe storm would be able to control temporal storms and such.

Technically speaking, Rogue, Synch, Hope and Mimic are all behind Gideion when it comes to power mimicry. He is a more advance Hope but he can do superhumans abilities and mechanical armor. (Something I didnt know)

Gideon-Marvel-Comics-EXternal.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-25-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Technically speaking, Rogue, Synch, Hope and Mimic are all behind Gideion when it comes to power mimicry. He is a more advance Hope but he can do superhumans abilities and mechanical armor. (Something I didnt know)

Didn't Gideon also have additional/higher levels of power being an external or something?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Didn't Gideon also have additional/higher levels of power being an external or something?
    Like Selene and Apocalypse, he couldn't die from old age.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

Hope's omega power is not power mimicry it is power manipulation itself. This ability is far superior to mimicry it copying because she can mimic, augment, negate, deplete,create or mix up powers. Rouge, synch and others are strong but they will never surpass hope because hope controls power itself on an omega level. On the matter of rouge she is strong and very powerful but she is not omega it literally defeats her characters power set. There are specific limits such as the amount of time she can keep touching a person before the person is killed also her power is energy absorption specifically life force absorption. Absorbing powers is a byproduct of absorbing super powered beings that's why she can kill if she touches for too long and can gain the memories and personalities of those she absorbs. The opposite can be said for synch who simply synchs with another being to use thier abilities he is very strong but he is also not an omega level being why he can't surpass hope. What she can do with power manipulation Trump's anything they can do even in thier most powerful expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Exactly! She absorbed the entirety of the trans-temporal tsunami commonly known as the chaos wave and used its own power against it.
    While I do think we need a cap on the omega list I'd be fine with Synch and/or Meggan making the list. Meggan's powers are something else. I think she has to be one of the top shape shifters. Someone more knowledgeable than me would have to discuss what her (potential) limits are.

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    I think for potential wise, Rogue should be considered as Omega. But for the level she has achieved especially her control and the stability, they are not yet there when compare to some other mutants that have similar abilities.
    It isn't a potential thing, It is basically if your power has a cap or not. Hickman set the definition and the whole line is following those rules. Hope is an interesting case is when copies powers she can use it at their full potential, So she easily makes Omega list because if copies someone with an undefinable limit, she has the same undefinable limit.

The funniest thing is Rogue has never been called an Omega mutant she doesn't even have the Cable, Rachel, Nate Grey, Emma Frost beef hey we called Omega but now we are not thing. Or even the Polaris issue where she has been stronger or strong as her father who is Omega thing. The X-men books have never called Rogue Omega and isn't calling her Omega now

the current definition is this
    undefinable upper limit of that power's specific classification
    They are plenty of powerful characters like for example like Darwin, Manifold or Tempus who can easily beat people on the list but aren't consider Omega because their powers have a definable limit. It is a "the most powerful list" but power can be defined in different ways and the current omega definition isn't built to measure all of them.

The Omega definition is built to measure "Raw power". You can view it as natural disasters and every Omega is Cat 5 hurricanes but some X-character are Tornados and F5 tornado is very destructive but isn't matching the mass wide-scale destruction of a hurricane. The scale doesn't care if a tornado destroys a town just as effectively as Hurricane, It isn't looking for that is looking for massive widespread destruction.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-25-2021 at 08:06 PM.