Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Wow, Meggan is much more powerful than I knew. So why does everyone think she was left off the list?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, Meggan is much more powerful than I knew. So why does everyone think she was left off the list?
    She not popular enough, not a member of the Xavier group, you know the real X-Men.

Meggan has a lot of powers but not one mutant power that is Omega level on it's own. She mixes her magic with her other powers because of her fairy side.

Because she either fell trough the cracks in the narrator knowledge or he just did not care to take notice of her sadly
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Meggan has a lot of powers but not one mutant power that is Omega level on it's own. She mixes her magic with her other powers because of her fairy side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    She not popular enough, not a member of the Xavier group, you know the real X-Men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Because she either fell trough the cracks in the narrator knowledge or he just did not care to take notice of her sadly
    I too was wondering if it was because of fall through the cracks and/or not one of the (popular) X-Men.

Do you think Marvel will ever add to the list for these and other mutants that seem to be in the Omega level?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I too was wondering if it was because of fall through the cracks and/or not one of the (popular) X-Men.

Do you think Marvel will ever add to the list for these and other mutants that seem to be in the Omega level?
    I'm pretty sure future writers will want to add their touch to the whole omega mutant side of the lore
    Last edited by Daedra; 02-26-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

because meggans power comes from mixing several abilities, shes a walking one woman mutant-circuit/tech/magic, but not one part of her mutation is omega, her main mutations empathy, shapeshifting and elemental control

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I think that's the real problem with Meggan...are her abilities part of her mutation or part of her undefined magical background.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 02-26-2021 at 03:16 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I think that's the real problem with Meggan...are her abilities part of her mutation or part of her undefined magical background.
    Some mutants have powers with an affinity for very scientific aspects of the universe, it stands to reason that some others may have a magical oriented mutation, after all magic is part of 616 as much as the electromagnetic force.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Adding Arrako mutants that are confirmed omega to list

Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-22-2021 at 09:04 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Adding Arrako mutants that are confirmed omega to list

The picture is not showing to me

check it again. I had to re-upload it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

check it again. I had to re-upload it.
    All good now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    All good now, thanks
    I'm crazy I already posted this in the op lolol

I'm crazy I already posted this in the op lolol
    Repetita iuvant