Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Well if strength was one it would be gentle but it seems because of Hulk its not gonna happen lol.. Hmm shape shifting should be one.. I would not mind an omega level empath now that we have omega level precogs
    Gentle? He has a very concrete limitation and he is FAR from the strongest being in the MU

Empathy? Empaths are just weaker level telepaths. I dont think there can be one bc Jean as an omega level telepath makes that moot. She can theoretically do anything and more than someone like Empath for example who's powerset is limited to merely perceiving and manipulating emotions
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-15-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, only QQ is a duplicate TP, which was not needed. But I agree there should be some more mutants on the list with different powers.

Why not Havok? What about a shape-shifter like Copycat that could also mimic powers? What about Morph? Sunfire seems like he should be on here.
    So what would havok be omega at ? radiation absorption.. Havok is a blaster who absorbs radiation. I dont think his mutation would qualify based on how omega is framed.

Mighty Member

what's that concrete limitation?

So what would havok be omega at ? radiation absorption.. Havok is a blaster who absorbs radiation. I dont think his mutation would qualify based on how omega is framed.
    He wouldnt. What Havok does is a very specialized form of energy absorption and Gabriel already counts as an omega for that bc his potential extends to multiple forms of energy and not just that one

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Gentle? He has a very concrete limitation and he is FAR from the strongest being in the MU

Empathy? Empaths are just weaker level telepaths. I dont think there can be one bc Jean as an omega level telepath makes that moot. She can theoretically do anything and more than someone like Empath for example who's powerset is limited to merely perceiving and manipulating emotions
    He has no limit as far as we know since Jean worked with him in X-men red and found out the pain he felt was mental and not physical.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I hear you, but Jean has never shown as absurdly powerful telekinetic feats as Exodus has (nearly flattening Genosha and slapping Sersi around like nothing) whereas her being an omega level telepath is fitting given that it was the power of hers that Professor X suppressed.
    Well, in Jean Grey's defense Exodus's extremely high power levels are inexplicably linked to tampering by Apocalypse. Besides, to see Jean Grey at full power (sans the Phoenix Force) one only has to look at teenage Jean Grey -- and, since teenage Jean and adult Jean are canonically one and the same -- there should be no reason why adult Jean can't do exactly what teen Jean did to Gladiator (and the Imperial Guard) or Exodus for that matter. On the other hand, adult Jean did pull a very similar power stunt to teenage Jean's during the "Judgement War" arc.
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-15-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Well, in Jean Grey's defense Exodus's extremely high power levels are inexplicably linked to tampering by Apocalypse. Besides, to see Jean Grey at full power (sans the Phoenix Force) one only has to look at teenage Jean Grey -- Still, since teenage Jean and adult Jean are canonically one and the same -- there should be no reason why adult Jean can't do exactly what teen Jean did to the Gladiator (and the Imperial Guard) or Exodus for that matter. Moreover, adult Jean did pull a very similar power stunt to teenage Jean in the "Judgement War" arc.
    I think what is tricky about Jean is that she has often used her Telepathy to boost her Telekinesis and the psionic energy she absorbs from her telepathy she uses to boost her tk so while i do think if she pushed her self she could reach exodus levels she is still using one power to amplify the other as some have already said. I don't think without her telepathy and only her tk we have seen jean do anything close to exodus.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Well, in Jean Grey's defense Exodus's extremely high power levels are inexplicably linked to tampering by Apocalypse. Besides, to see Jean Grey at full power (sans the Phoenix Force) one only has to look at teenage Jean Grey -- Still, since teenage Jean and adult Jean are canonically one and the same -- there should be no reason why adult Jean can't do exactly what teen Jean did to Gladiator (and the Imperial Guard) or Exodus for that matter. On the other hand, adult Jean did pull a very similar power stunt to teenage Jean in the "Judgement War" arc.
    Teen Jean's TK was boosted by her TP. The best no-prize for why she isnt listed as omega for TK is bc she was only able to do those TK feats bc she used her TP to absorb energy and supercharge her TK.

IMO, Id just have her be the sole mutant on here that was omega for 2 powers, TK and TP. Its the unison of using them together that pushes her beyond the limits of anyone else

He wouldnt. What Havok does is a very specialized form of energy absorption and Gabriel already counts as an omega for that bc his potential extends to multiple forms of energy and not just that one
    No, I was thinking Plasma blasts.

But if you don't want him on the list that is fine; Gabriel is a much better character and more powerful overall.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

But if you don't want him on the list that is fine; Gabriel is a much better character and more powerful overall.
    Doesn't havok have a limit though? Like he he takes in too much energy he has to expel it in a certain amount of time?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Doesn't havok have a limit though? Like he he takes in too much energy he has to expel it in a certain amount of time?
    Now that is a good question. I don't know. I never saw a limit, but he always seemed more powerful than what we saw and a lot of potential never explored.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Gabe can shoot plasma blasts too

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    yes he does. His costume originally helped him control that so he wasnt destructive to those around him

Now that is a good question. I don't know. I never saw a limit, but he always seemed more powerful than what we saw and a lot of potential never explored.
    I've always wondered since he absorbs ambient cosmic energy could he like de-power the fantastic four or weaken galactus. I mean theoretically it makes sense. He should be a powerful foe against cosmic beings.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Gabe can shoot plasma blasts too

yes he does. His costume originally helped him control that so he wasnt destructive to those around him
    Great. Scratch Havok off the list.

I like Gabriel and his powers better and I am glad he is on the list.

Spectacular Member

What are the differences between Quantum, Unversal and Psionic Reality warping?