Page 123 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I didn't say she'd create ALL mutants, just that she would make more of them.

Unless they're building up to retconning her for a particular dramatic moment.
    Wanda and retcon should never be heard or read in the same sentence again. All the retcons in comics damaged the character. Leave it be. And Wanda doesn't need to be reduced to mutant brood mother. It does nothing for her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think these stories are done without writers knowing what's going on. They go on retreats to discuss future stories and how they'll play out. They probably are still doing that virtually now.
    We hear about last-minute changes and cancellations all the time, it's not really that organized, to say nothing about the rivalries between different offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    dude it's over, the comics will follow suit.
    wanda and pietro will never be mutants again, each year that passes the retcon cements itself and this excelent episode was a truck full of diamond laced cement
    Last I checked, we have one episode to go.

Wanda and retcon should never be heard or read in the same sentence again. All the retcons in comics damaged the character. Leave it be. And Wanda doesn't need to be reduced to mutant brood mother. It does nothing for her.
    Is it really a "retcon" to put it back the way it was before? And come on, the amount of stories and in-universe importance of giving potentially millions of mutants powers is huge.

We hear about last-minute changes and cancellations all the time, it's not really that organized, to say nothing about the rivalries between different offices.
    Oh it's organized, just not always in the way that you'd prefer. Changes can happen but that doesn't mean that one writer doesn't know about it. Especially something that big.

BANNED

I didn't say she'd create ALL mutants, just that she would make more of them.

Unless they're building up to retconning her for a particular dramatic moment.
    they aren't, the scarlet witch as a witch only has been elevated beyond any mutant/magneto connections, they didn't care about it once they regained the rights, they wont now

Last I checked, we have one episode to go.

Is it really a "retcon" to put it back the way it was before? And come on, the amount of stories and in-universe importance of giving potentially millions of mutants powers is huge.
    It wasn't that way before. This version of Wanda was never a mutant or Mags kid. And her being Mags' kid in comics was a retcon.

And one episode will likely be 47 more minutes with over an hour of credits. That's not gonna establish mutants, because that's a big deal and not something they'll want to put in a Disney+ show that isn't available to all regions.

BANNED

you think hickman will spend a single page on wanda, swimming agaist the current of rival offices just so it can be retconed by any avengers book after franklin? That plus probable mcu synergy spells out what im saying

you think hickman will spend a single page on wanda, swimming agaist the current of rival offices just so it can be retconed by any avengers book after franklin? That plus probable mcu synergy spells out what im saying
    He already did in Empyre.

It wasn't that way before. This version of Wanda was never a mutant or Mags kid. And her being Mags' kid in comics was a retcon.

And one episode will likely be 47 more minutes with over an hour of credits. That's not gonna establish mutants, because that's a big deal and not something they'll want to put in a Disney+ show that isn't available to all regions.
    Wanda's showing up in Multiverse of Madness, they can re-establish that stuff there. Besides, I'm not talking about a confirmation, just a tease.

BANNED

He already did in Empyre.
    dragging wanda trough the mud for the high enjoyment of x-men stans isn't retconing her back lol

dragging wanda trough the mud for the high enjoyment of x-men stans isn't retconing her back lol
    You made it sound like he wasn't going to write her at all.

He kind of humiliated her and made her look inept over a situation where previously it was written as her not giving a single ****. I Kind of felt bad he lowkey did her dirty.
    Last edited by Journey; 02-26-2021 at 02:31 PM.

BANNED

You made it sound like he wasn't going to write her at all.
    I mean we were discussing the character in a somewhat positive way, so i assumed obvious bad faith writing to please bitter x-men fans isn't on the table

can we stop rotting this thread with mutant stuff like it's obvious the MCU ain't touching the mutant gene unless they do something with the fake pietro from fox a the end which we don't know

Wanda's showing up in Multiverse of Madness, they can re-establish that stuff there. Besides, I'm not talking about a confirmation, just a tease.
    They aren't occupying Strange's solo for Wanda's origin. That is only in her show.