Page 83 of 283 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    It's funny, the twist song was amazing, but the intro itself was weak. Felt much less creative than all the previous intros. And I'm pretty sure the Office can sue for copyright on the tune, way too close. Still a charming tune, just less original than the previous ones.
    Its not like the character was important enough to the point becoming a villain is so far fetched this could put the character back on the map honestly.

I think i've decided this show is "ok."

I think the mystery of the show and thinking about what is going on was more fun than the actual show.

But... once the mysteries start getting solved and they don't meet the wild speculations you had thinking about it all week... even if they make sense and it is the most obvious... you end up just "whelmed"

Which is fine... I came into the show thinking I would not enjoy it at all. Drama type TV shows just ain't my jam

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    Agatha will definitely remain a villain. This wouldn't be the first time the MCU turned a heroic character villainess. If Wanda remains a leading Lady she's gotta need villains. Gotta start somewhere. Stay evil please.
    end of spoilers
    100%
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    spoilers:
    Sparky too?! nows a good time to introduce Keanu Reeves as Johnny Blaze to the MCU to swoop in and save the day from some dog killing witches
    end of spoilers

the spoilers:
    darkhold
    end of spoilers was in AOS right? though i guess that's it's own thing now.
    spoilers:
    It didnt look like the Darkhold, comics or AoS appearance.

In the comics, back in Fear #11, a book called Tome of Zhered-Na was used to open a gateway to The Nexus. It's a magic book that belongs to Jennifer Kale, and has a demon hidden inside it called Hellphyr. When you read the book wrong, the demon comes out. You then have to read the book right to reopen the Nexus and get rid of the demon. That was a Man-Thing story, but they seem to be pulling from all over, and The Nexus was the add....
    end of spoilers
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Extraordinary Member

While I’m still kind of impatient with the mystery aspect of the show — they’re waiting too long to reveal too many things, and one of the few things they revealed here was something we all knew already — I liked this episode because it was funny, maybe the funniest since episode 3. Lizzie, Paul, Kathryn all got a chance to be funny and the mockumentary gimmick was well used.

If this is the last sitcom episode I hope it’s not the end of the comedy aspect of the show. It’s best when it’s both funny and scary.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    Maybe next week will show those leaked photos with Agnes with a coven. That should get to the heart of things now that we’re so close to the end. It’s very exciting to see Wanda’s path as a witch starting. But without her traditional mentor, who is going to show her how to fine control her magic after the fallout? Is that what Strange is supposed to do? I really don’t like the idea of Agnes being made the villain just to give Strange her mentor role.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed 100%

spoilers:
    making Strange the new Tony Stark, where his shadow has to loom over the origin and importance of everything for the next phase will just piss me off. Let characters find themselves without needing to be beholden to another. Agatha being possessed, either by her son, Mephisto, or some other demonic entity from that book, allowing her to break free and be Wanda's mentor, even as a ghost like in the Robinson series, would be great - but at the moment it really does seem like she's the big bad - they told us in song!
    end of spoilers
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I will never get over how much I love spoilers:
    Agatha All Along
    end of spoilers.

Another good episode, but now I got that song stuck in my head.

There's a short scene after the credits in this episode for the people who missed it

spoilers:
    Pietro shows up in front of Monica, maybe this two could have a fight while Wanda is with Agatha, it makes sense i mean Monica Is supossed to have light powers
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Agreed 100%

spoilers:
    making Strange the new Tony Stark, where his shadow has to loom over the origin and importance of everything for the next phase will just piss me off. Let characters find themselves without needing to be beholden to another. Agatha being possessed, either by her son, Mephisto, or some other demonic entity from that book, allowing her to break free and be Wanda's mentor, even as a ghost like in the Robinson series, would be great - but at the moment it really does seem like she's the big bad - they told us in song!
    end of spoilers
    Really if there’s honestly a lesson with what this show has taught us about it is it never believe what you see or what you hear, there still two episodes left and they still are likely baiting us, another misdirection towards more being revealed there’s still a lot of time left.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I will never get over how much I love spoilers:
    Agatha All Along
    end of spoilers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I am still singing it in my head at work and making Funny lyrics to it as well LMAO, it is that catchy!

Disney has help make the most catchiest theme song since Ducktales!

Wait.......Disney also made the Ducktales theme as well as this?!

DA*# It Disney!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yes! I'm mixing it with the Munsters theme which leads me to Uma Thurman. It's just crazy town upstairs this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think i've decided this show is "ok."

I think the mystery of the show and thinking about what is going on was more fun than the actual show.

But... once the mysteries start getting solved and they don't meet the wild speculations you had thinking about it all week... even if they make sense and it is the most obvious... you end up just "whelmed"

Which is fine... I came into the show thinking I would not enjoy it at all. Drama type TV shows just ain't my jam
    I can understand this reaction, even though I think WV is much better than ok. I love it but the weekly rollout does lead to endless speculation amongst ardent comic book fans, some realistic (but unfulfilled) and some ridiculous (was never gonna happen). I prefer stories that have some kind of internal logic and don't shock just to shock, but there was definitely a lot of build up on who Monica's contact would be, who Agnes/Dottie/Pietro are, Monica's powers, the main villain, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    Agatha will definitely remain a villain. This wouldn't be the first time the MCU turned a heroic character villainess. If Wanda remains a leading Lady she's gotta need villains. Gotta start somewhere. Stay evil please.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They can use proper villains like Modred, Chthon, etc. They had to take one of the most important supporting characters of Wanda and turn her into a villain, what's next, make Magneto a wholesome dad?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    I think it's possible she read the Darkhold and became possessed.
    end of spoilers
    This has been known to happen.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Man, this episode was so damn good. When Monica went through the Hex barrier, it look so cool. It was almost like alt-reality versions of her merged together.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So is this finally the end of the spoilers:
    Dottie is secretly some major character for no reason theories
    end of spoilers
    I think everything was chosen for a reason, even if it is not a big reason.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all