Page 85 of 283 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Am I alone in thinking that spoilers:
    Nightmare
    end of spoilers might be tied to all this? Like, perhaps spoilers:
    he's behind all of this and they're setting him up for Dr. Strange 2
    end of spoilers.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Extraordinary Member

One complaint I have, though it's pretty minor:

spoilers:
    Wanda telekinetically lifts Monica into the air and tries to slam her against the sidewalk, with Monica protected only by the super powers she doesn't yet realize she possesses. Otherwise, that should have killed Monica... yet literally only seconds later we get a scene that shows that Wanda would never bring herself to kill Monica and that's why she's not yet a full villain. So what was she trying to do before?

I guess the writers would say, well, she would have protected Monica from serious harm the way she did when she threw her out of the town. That's why it's not a major thing, it's just magic, they don't have to explain it. But it annoys me how they go for these things that look cool but don't make sense.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gurkle; 02-19-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Am I alone in thinking that spoilers:
    Nightmare
    end of spoilers might be tied to all this? Like, perhaps spoilers:
    he's behind all of this and they're setting him up for Dr. Strange 2
    end of spoilers.
    Not at all, I feel like this is just the entry to the conclusion, it will just depend on how long the last 2 episodes are to see how they can go with this if possible.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

spoilers:
    The reality of the Hex is coming apart as is Wanda's own sanity as the fourth wall barely exists in the Modern Family/Office parody this show has turned into.

Now it really is all Wanda, because the intro is basically her name constantly until they tack on Vision's at the end. Kind of sums up the state of their marriage at this point in the sitcom.

So Wanda takes a "me-day" as her entire world comes apart and she has no idea what's going on. I guess I wish she was more empathetic, but it seems to be coming together just how manipulated Wanda was in all this.

I'm glad Wanda stopped pretending that was actually Pietro, and he turns out to be a magic golem more or less, as part of whatever Agatha is up to as far as instigating Wanda (is it for her kids? To increase the Hex?). It seems like Agatha has been half-comforting and half-upsetting Wanda to keep things unstable in the Hex.

Darcy went from being handcuffed to being chained up in the circus, but at least she quickly freed herself.

So Billy's first suspicion of "Agnese" was because she was the only one whose mind he couldn't read?

Somebody talked to Wanda during the interview. Who was that supposed to be?

So the big person Monica was supposed to be talking to...was just some military lady who knew her mom. I'm underwhelmed.

It must be weird for Vision learning all about his old life second-hand...and I was expecting he was going to just fly off from the delays sooner (delays I think were more Agatha than Wanda), but I guess he needed to break the fourth wall first.

Well, of course Monica wasn't going to give up, so she just heads straight into the Hex again to try and stop it and finally gains her comic powers. Now she can see photons.

I heard a lot of voices during that scene of Monica entering the Hex...I thought one of them was Monica as a child talking to Maria, but I couldn't really figure out the rest.

I'd actually be curious to see how a Wanda vs. Monica fight would go, but Monica is probably far less proficient with her powers, especially in a combat sense, to fight Wanda.

So, to the surprise of no one, Agnes is Agatha Harkness and has secretly been behind everything (even Sparky's death), and has the Darkhold (which I'm guessing is the true source of the Hex?). I mean, setting aside how weird it is to see Agatha Harkness as a villain, what a way to reveal she's the villain by having her basically take over the show and showing how she's been manipulating everything.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

That damn song is stuck in my head

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Not at all, I feel like this is just the entry to the conclusion, it will just depend on how long the last 2 episodes are to see how they can go with this if possible.
    Yeah, I'm hoping for longer episodes in the next 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha calling Wanda a magical girl when she doesn't have any magical training?

A theory but maybe Wanda met Agatha and she teach her some things and then manipulated her to create the HEX "to make her happy"
    I was thinking it is more of a tease toward what Wanda is really able to do but has not fully reality it yet but Agatha knows!

I just like the Magical Girl title as well, cause if Anime and Sailor Moon vibe to me!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    spoilers:
    It's been Agatha all along!!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    We are now Starting a Club cause Everyone has that Song Stuck in their heads and it’s making its own fandom!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    spoilers:
    It's been Agatha all along!!
    end of spoilers
    LOL it has become the new This!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    We don't know how Wanda and Agatha met tho, we just know that Wanda stole Vision's body and somehow ended in Westview, they could have been friends or Agatha pretending to be her friend then mind wiped Wanda after they created the HEX
    Ok but Monica went back 2 work supposedly the day after the snap, then ended up in the hex either the same day or the next, Wanda fought Thanos when she came back went to Tony's funeral likely the next day then broke out Vision either that day or the day after and the hex was made their's no time for her to have befriended Agatha that just doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    LOL it has become the new This!

I now want a mash up of both songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I now want a mash up of both songs.
    Oh No, If one does that the consequences could be disastrous!

Last edited by CJStriker; 02-19-2021 at 10:19 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok but Monica went back 2 work supposedly the day after the snap, then ended up in the hex either the same day or the next, Wanda fought Thanos when she came back went to Tony's funeral likely the next day then broke out Vision either that day or the day after and the hex was made their's no time for her to have befriended Agatha that just doesn't add up.
    Monica went back to work 3 weeks after the return blip. This is specifically said on the show.

Stuff like Tony’s funeral and Wanda getting vision’s body, happened within those 3 weeks
    Last edited by Will Evans; 02-19-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Monica went back to work 3 weeks after the return blip. This is specifically said on the show.

Stuff like Tony’s funeral and Wanda getting vision’s body, happened within those 3 weeks
    Exactly this.