Page 188 of 283 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

BANNED

Krakoan west-view multiverse colaborative "wanda maximmof's a menace" human/mutant union.

xavier's dream comes true at long last
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-06-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Krakoan west-view multiverse colaborative "wanda maximmof's a menace" human/mutant union.

Hahahaha, I don't see that happening, but it's funny

Seriously though, neither SW nor QS appear to be mutants in the MCU, neither do Billy nor Tommy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Hahahaha, I don't see that happening, but it's funny

Seriously though, neither SW nor QS appear to be mutants in the MCU, neither do Billy nor Tommy
    it be hilarious to see a krakoan and a westviewer get into a bar, they both look up at wanda on the tv, their shared scorn creates the westview x-men

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think antagonist but he probably will clue her into a lot of things about her powers and likely train her a bit to control them. Wanda said at the end, she doesn't understand these powers but she will. I think she's going on a journey and part of that will be finding what part of the multiverse her kids are trapped in (likely linked to a Strange baddie) and to discover how to deal with her powers.
    Yes I can see this being the case

People think her reading the Darkhold looks evil but it is exactly like Strange doing the same in his own movie in astral form.
    The problem is the darkhold always has been a different book from the ones strange has in his house, it´s a book designed to help free Chton from his prison, that´s why I think if marvel is showing Wanda reading it is a easter egg of him getting back to earth. I am sure Wanda will oppose him at some point and try to free herself from his influence but this doesn´t mean reading the book is harmless and I think this will have consequences we are going to see on MoM

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 03-06-2021 at 11:09 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Krakoa is full of mutants that have tortured, maimed and killed normal humans on a daily basis for most of their lives, others created long lasting psychological trauma and property damage in the billions, they really have no business judging anyone.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

it be hilarious to see a krakoan and a westviewer get into a bar, they both look up at wanda on the tv, their shared scorn creates the westview x-men
    Haha, but a mutant hating someone with powers, really?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Krakoa is full of mutants that have tortured, maimed and killed normal humans on a daily basis for most of their lives, others created long lasting psychological trauma and property damage in the billions, they really have no business judging anyone.
    hating someone isn't moral judgment! they just dont like her!!!
    but mcu wanda is more likeable as a viewer, comic wanda not so much

They just need to know her better and they will love her, Rogue became her friend by the end of uncanny avengers.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

They just need to know her better and they will love her, Rogue became her friend by the end of uncanny avengers.
    that would require anyone wanting to use her in the books! they don't <3 <3 <3

Ultimate Member

But the X-Men keep forgiving genocidal Magneto.

that would require anyone wanting to use her in the books! they don't <3 <3 <3
    Who would this “anyone” be? Have you become editor at marvel and forgot to tell us?

BANNED

Who would this “anyone” be? Have you become editor at marvel and forgot to tell us?
    If I was Tarot, roullete and catseye would be household names

There isn't really any defining difference between their personalities from the movies and comics though.

Maybe UA Wanda being quite different but that was done for drama obviously. Because Remender wrote Rogue very different.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

If I was Tarot, roullete and catseye would be household names
    I would buy this stuff, you just namedropped my favorite hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes I can see this being the case

The problem is the darkhold always has been a different book from the ones strange has in his house, it´s a book designed to help free Chton from his prison, that´s why I think if marvel is showing Wanda reading it is a easter egg of him getting back to earth. I am sure Wanda will oppose him at some point and try to free herself from his influence but this doesn´t mean reading the book is harmless and I think this will have consequences we are going to see on MoM

I think they are approaching the Dakhold differently here. Since they are also making the Scarlet Witch this ancient legend. And pretty much a god herself. She's described as divine in the show.

She likely can read from the Darkhold. At least a part of her can. The part projected in another room while she is drinking tea.

I don't think they'll have time to have her possessed by Chthon, and have Mordo force Strange to unleash an unspeakable evil as well. Which seems like something powerful, from another dimension freed onto the MCU.

I think whatever horror Strange unleashes also has Billy and Tommy.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.