Page 72 of 283 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

I considered the facts.

What if all these series or at least 2 of these 3 are meant to have connections between them.

What if Pietro is Loki or his agent? Deceiving Wanda; knows things he shouldn't. Did his arrival set off those alarms with SWORD? What does that mean?

But Loki can now travel time; so he could be anywhere, anyone and maybe he wants more stone, powers, etc.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Everyone is jumping to the big bad being a massive baddie, but I wonder if it'll just be smaller.

Instead of Mephisto, it's just Master Pandemonium or some other kind of demon.

Open the door for Mephisto to come, but not actually give us Mephisto (or Chthon or Nightmare or some other abstract).

That seems a bit more TV level to me
    I definitely think this is a possibility. Like I speculated, if Evan Peters doesn't turn out to be the big bad here, I definitely see him being the henchman of the villain. Chthon, Mephisto and Nightmare are also my top choices for the big bad. As for the henchman, I think the possibilities are:

1. Master Pandemonium: he was Mephisto's henchman in the comics and the one who ended up killing Thomas and William on his behalf. Charles Murphy reported that the WCA book in which all of this happened was going to be one of the inspirations for the show.

2. Grim Reaper: there was already a direct visual reference to this character in one of the episodes, and we know Simon Williams, his brother, might play a role in the show somehow. He was also in Tom King's The Vision, which was one of the inspirations for the show.

3. Nicholas Scratch: if all of the speculation about Agnes being Agatha Harkness turn out to be correct, then I could see them revealing her son is the mastermind behind all of this. The bunny in episode 2 was called ''Sr. Scratch''. And Nicholas has a strong connection to the Salem's Seven, who played a big role in The Vision & Scarlet Witch, one of the books that inspired the show.

4. Emerald Warlock: this one is the least likely one, IMO, but we know they're pulling something from the Scarlet Witch solo, so maybe that could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think with them mentioning dreams and nightmares a lot that it's not Mephisto. And whether it's Mephisto, Nightmare, Chthon or other, I don't think they'll stick around for long. I think the big bad will be Kang going forward in the new phase.
    To be fair, there are also a lot of mentions of hell and demons. Last episode had a pretty undeniable reference to Mephisto. At this point, I could see it going either way.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-14-2021 at 06:13 AM.

I really love this show. With that said I don't get why some people insist that it's all Wanda when the show gives us every clue it can to imply there is a higher power at play in Westview whether Mephisto or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I considered the facts.

What if all these series or at least 2 of these 3 are meant to have connections between them.

What if Pietro is Loki or his agent? Deceiving Wanda; knows things he shouldn't. Did his arrival set off those alarms with SWORD? What does that mean?

But Loki can now travel time; so he could be anywhere, anyone and maybe he wants more stone, powers, etc.
    I hadn't considered Loki. Doesn't sound that crazy. Although I have no idea how they would explain all of this to Tom Hiddleston

My current theory (this week):

Agnes was someone in Westview Wanda went to see for help, maybe as a sorceress, maybe as a therapist. This help ended up freeing a power inside Wanda. That power?

The Phoenix Force!

It exists throughout the multiverse and now links her to the Sony X-men and Spider-Man movies...setting up mutants and the new Spider-Man 3.

Help a fellow fan out and check out my writing, please:
    My Cage comic strip:
    Re-Runs: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=539047
    New: https://www.patreon.com/mycage
    Thanks!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I considered the facts.

Good ideas. I wondered the same thing with both Loki and Secret Invasion coming up. Maybe because Pietro felt kind of MCU Loki? Pietro definitely felt like someone trying to figure things out, rather than a big bad because the big bad would know the stuff he’s asking about.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Aside from the fact that Loki has literally never met Wanda or Pietro at any point, or the fact that the Loki in the series is the one straight from the end of Avengers 1 in Endgame, or the fact that this show comes out before that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I definitely think this is a possibility. Like I speculated, if Evan Peters doesn't turn out to be the big bad here, I definitely see him being the henchman of the villain. Chthon, Mephisto and Nightmare are also my top choices for the big bad. As for the henchman, I think the possibilities are:

1. Master Pandemonium: he was Mephisto's henchman in the comics and the one who ended up killing Thomas and William on his behalf. Charles Murphy reported that the WCA book in which all of this happened was going to be one of the inspirations for the show.

2. Grim Reaper: there was already a direct visual reference to this character in one of the episodes, and we know Simon Williams, his brother, might play a role in the show somehow. He was also in Tom King's The Vision, which was one of the inspirations for the show.

3. Nicholas Scratch: if all of the speculation about Agnes being Agatha Harkness turn out to be correct, then I could see them revealing her son is the mastermind behind all of this. The bunny in episode 2 was called ''Sr. Scratch''. And Nicholas has a strong connection to the Salem's Seven, who played a big role in The Vision & Scarlet Witch, one of the books that inspired the show.

4. Emerald Warlock: this one is the least likely one, IMO, but we know they're pulling something from the Scarlet Witch solo, so maybe that could be it.

To be fair, there are also a lot of mentions of hell and demons. Last episode had a pretty undeniable reference to Mephisto. At this point, I could see it going either way.
    I have thought about Scratch myself, and it is kind of excellent because it draws to the supernatural witchy side of Marvel, and hopefully the MCU. Than it means that maybe Agnes is Agatha, held by his power, as she was in one or more of the New Salem stories.

Maybe Wanda was brought there/also by Agnes to help her or the town; Nick Scratch is the one really controlling things, but he is using Wanda's grief and powers.

Again, this show her as a pawn, but this is so much of her story... sigh.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I hadn't considered Loki. Doesn't sound that crazy. Although I have no idea how they would explain all of this to Tom Hiddleston
    Major LOL!
    ~ Oberon ~

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Aside from the fact that Loki has literally never met Wanda or Pietro at any point, or the fact that the Loki in the series is the one straight from the end of Avengers 1 in Endgame, or the fact that this show comes out before that one...
    But that still seems like what the Loki series will be; him interacting with folks he never has. So the devil, heheh is in the details.

I'm not strongly wedded to this idea, but I think that maybe something will connect the 3 main series; WV, Falcon/WS, and Loki. Just a hunch or a thought
    ~ Oberon ~

But if Wanda and Vision are gonna fight C-list villains at the end of this series, why would WandaVision need a huge budget (one that's bigger than Endgame's apparently)? I figure whoever the baddies are, they won't be lightweight. I do think Loki might have a role here though. Bettany said there was an actor he had been dying to work with for so long, and the only two he hadn't shared scenes with in the MCU are Nick Fury and Loki.

Extraordinary Member

Thinking that Pietro is just Wanda's conscience trying to talk her down.

But he acted like an ******* at the end of last week's episode. A cruel one. I'm curious to see what happens to him in Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    But if Wanda and Vision are gonna fight C-list villains at the end of this series, why would WandaVision need a huge budget (one that's bigger than Endgame's apparently)? I figure whoever the baddies are, they won't be lightweight. I do think Loki might have a role here though. Bettany said there was an actor he had been dying to work with for so long, and the only two he hadn't shared scenes with in the MCU are Nick Fury and Loki.
    It's like how Iron Man never needed A-list villains. His internal struggles were interesting enough.

They are for a fact building up Kang. He was already cast. Whomever is the villain in this might not make it past this show or Doctor Strange 2.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

the Kang stuff is true of course.

I'm the kind of person who feels that even Dormmamu will come back. Zemo is coming back and I know some folks were not impressed with the MCU version.
    A villain or presence like Mephisto looms large in the marvel universe. He was even a major player in the Infinity Gauntlet comics story, so I agree that some villains, ones that may show here, or small potatoes, unless it is someone like the big M.
    ~ Oberon ~