Page 234 of 283 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Spectacular Member

You can reframe it as a moral question pretty easily. Is it wrong if you(not you you, hypothetical person in this quandary for clarity) kill two kids, if you know the room they are in will have all the air sucked out of it soon. I'd say yes, and argue that it's a similar, if not the same situation. Plus, the reason Agatha was threatening to kill them was so she could steal Wanda's power for selfish reasons, so you can't even argue it is an ends justify the means kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Vision wasnt real either. They all were magical constructs

We know that they were magical constructs and therefore I dont consider them real. Agatha knew this. I felt more bad for her nearly dropping the soldiers than straddling 2 magical constructs by the neck
    By that thought they aren't real in the comics either. Because they were created via a magic spell there too.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    By that thought they aren't real in the comics either. Because they were created via a magic spell there too.
    If thats what you believe, then you are welcome to that opinion.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

my thing is if Agatha were to kill them, so what? They seized to exist anyway when the Hex spell was over bc they didnt truly exist. They were Wanda's fantasy brought to life by chaos magic
    Except they didn't seize to exist completely, as the post-credit scene very clearly indicated. If a part of them remained even after the Hex was gone, then they were clearly something more than just a figment of Wanda's imagination. Also, Monica specifically says the kids were real in episode 5, so it doesn't really matter what fans think. The show spelled it out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Except they didn't seize to exist completely, as the post-credit scene very clearly indicated. If a part of them remained even after the Hex was gone, then they were clearly something more than just a figment of Wanda's imagination. Also, Monica specifically says the kids were real in episode 5, so it doesn't really matter what fans think. The show spelled it out for us.
    Monica didnt know anything and the fact is we dont know what the post-credit scene is even about. Only pure speculation can be made about that

If thats what you believe, then you are welcome to that opinion.
    That's not what I believe. That's how they came about in comics, then were believed not to be real, then were. All via magic.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Monica didnt know anything and the fact is we dont know what the post-credit scene is even about. Only pure speculation can be made about that
    Ok, but between my speculation based on actual evidence provided by the show and your speculation based on absolutely nothing, I still stand by mine. lol

That's not what I believe. That's how they came about in comics, then were believed not to be real, then were. All via magic.
    There are still people who believe the kids from the comics were not real, even though it makes zero sense with Wiccan and Speed still running around with their very real souls out there. I fear it's gonna be the same thing in the MCU, with people still questioning the validity of their existence even after they come back.

Ok, but between my speculation based on actual evidence provided by the show and your speculation based on absolutely nothing, I still stand by mine. lol

There are still people who believe the kids from the comics were not real, even though it makes zero sense with Wiccan and Speed still running around with their very real souls out there. I fear it's gonna be the same thing in the MCU, with people still questioning the validity of their existence even after they come back.
    Yeah that's odd to me. The boys have been back for over a decade now. Have their own relationships and lives. They are definitely real, just created through unconventional means. And they aren't the first. Agamotto was born from one of Oshtur's tears. It's comics taking from ancient mythology where Athena sprung fully grown from Zeus' forehead.

And with the teaser at the end of WandaVision, Miss America in DS2, Cassie being recast and Kate cast now, they are definitely being set up for YA. There is no way to deny it.

Minimoffs got people pressed over their existence tiny legends!! Icons!! I stan!!

Also no one knows what happend to the twins not like we saw them dissappear so.

Ultimate Member

And with the teaser at the end of WandaVision, Miss America in DS2, Cassie being recast and Kate cast now, they are definitely being set up for YA. There is no way to deny it.
    The question remains as to how the twins will return.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Minimoffs got people pressed over their existence tiny legends!! Icons!! I stan!!

Also no one knows what happend to the twins not like we saw them dissappear so.
    No on is pressed about them

I'm just going to assume actual souls filled the vessels of the Billy and Tommy Wanda created (hence the "thank you for choosing me to be your mom" line) and the souls are still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just going to assume actual souls filled the vessels of the Billy and Tommy Wanda created (hence the "thank you for choosing me to be your mom" line) and the souls are still out there.
    Most plausible since showrunners considered hex Vision to be the soul version.

Extraordinary Member

That's what will happen when the "info for newbies/dummies" videos/essays are overwhelming biased or straight up inaccurate./false
    Byrne and Bendis content got blown out of the proportion all the time.
    The fan impressions of said characters never match actual content surrounding Maximoff family. Again, just one of many unpleasant legacy left by AD/HOM and what inspired them.

So I came across this on my feed and ROFL:

Screenshot_20210312-132041_Reddit.jpg