Page 116 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Unless he had ringside seats to Wanda doing that. I very much doubt it. She's never done anything like that in the MCU films, that I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    What do you mean how? He's literally seen Vision alive.
    spoilers:
    I am talking about when he talks to Wanda before the whole Hex thing. While she was in his office he said she had the power to bring Vision back and Wanda was confused as to why he even thought that. Nothing she's done prior to current events would even hint at her being able to do something like that. So Hayward believing she could is pretty suspicious.
    end of spoilers
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yeah..spoilers:
    Hayward definitely has some ulterior motive, the footage he showed Jimmy and Darcy was Wanda breaking into the facility and taking Visions body by force. Now we know that didn't happen, so he fabricated a whole story to push the narrative of Wanda being bad, and now wants to kill her. Dude is sus as hell.
    end of spoilers

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    spoilers:
    I am talking about when he talks to Wanda before the whole Hex thing. While she was in his office he said she had the power to bring Vision back and Wanda was confused as to why he even thought that. Nothing she's done prior to current events would even hint at her being able to do something like that. So Hayward believing she could is pretty suspicious.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They both got their powers from infinity stones, it's not farfetched to assume that Wanda could power Vision. I think Hayward is just a random well-intended army dude who just wants a weapon, he seemed empathic enough when she started falling apart
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wikix View Post
    spoilers:
    They both got their powers from infinity stones, it's not farfetched to assume that Wanda could power Vision. I think Hayward is just a random well-intended army dude who just wants a weapon, he seemed empathic enough when she started falling apart
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah, and AGNES seemed genuinely distraught and terrified when Vision "woke" her in the car on Halloween night, so........
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah, and AGNES seemed genuinely distraught and terrified when Vision "woke" her in the car on Halloween night, so........
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Agatha did shed a tear at the Avengers base scene between, Wanda and Vision...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Now that Agatha knows Wanda's true nature I wonder what her endgame is. Drain Wanda's power? I don't think she would try that knowing what Wanda is capable of. I just hope they don't kill Agatha. I'd like to see her in a supportive or at least in a neutral role going forward.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 02-26-2021 at 06:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

But that credit scene though....

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    spoilers:
    Now that Agatha knows Wanda's true nature I wonder what her endgame is. Drain Wanda's power? I don't think she would try that knowing what Wanda is capable of. I just hope they don't kill Agatha. I'd like to see her in a supportive or at least in a neutral role going forward.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed on that front.

I love that a new mantle was created in the vain of a sorcerer supreme. Great episode really fun watch. Love Agatha.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

spoilers:
    In the scene from her childhood, when her and Pietro were in the rubble watching the Stark missile beep and blink, Wanda reached out to it right before being torn back from that memory. I wondered if that was her about to use her powers on the missile, implying that she had them long before she encountered the mind stone in Strucker's lab. If I recall correctly someone in the episode referred to the stone "enhancing" her. Is it possible she already had powers. I guess what I'm trying to get at here is this: is it possible her and Pietro are mutants? I really want that to be so!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-26-2021 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I don't really see how people came out of this episode thinking that Wanda's powers are somehow not magic, when the series has made it clear several times it's magic, even by Wanda herself. The reveal here is spoilers:
    what kind of magic
    end of spoilers

I don't really see how people came out of this episode thinking that Wanda's powers are somehow not magic, when the series has made it clear several times it's magic, even by Wanda herself. The reveal here is spoilers:
    what kind of magic
    end of spoilers
    To be fair, I think she just called it magic before because she was in the sitcom world (partly inspired by Bewitched and everything) where that would have been it. There's a moment in this episode where it looks like she's about to say "I'm not a witch" and Agatha gets annoyed at her. So I think she did just figure out it was really magic and not just the result of being experimented on with the Mind Stone.

what kind of magic
    end of spoilers
    Apocalypse has referred to spoilers:
    mutant magic
    end of spoilers in recent issues of Excalibur, I'm hoping it is something like that. Though realistically, it probably isn't.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Ehhh Krakoa putting the word "mutant" in front of everything isn't necessarily accurate. The "Krakoan mutant language" is the english alphabet in a new font