Page 122 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda doesn't have a place in the x-men world unless they use her brotherhood version, like what she gonna do there

they should make pietro the mutant and Wanda the witch since pietro was on x-factor and sometime in genosha i think
    she's a mutant witch

speaking of something else:

Did anyone notice that the mind stone exposure wasn't really caught on camera? they had 2 consecutive looks at the footage and they could not understand how she ended up on the ground after entering the room
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I don't think they're going to go in all at once, but they're not going to shut it off either. Have some mystery left over with Fietro and show a post-credits scene.
    Pietro isn't really Pietro and they killed the other off immediately. They completely shut it off in comics. And haven't reversed it. So there's no reason to feel the movies are doing different. The company is likely streamlining some of it's characters. Ones that hardly appeared in mutant stories are being phased out (Wanda and Franklin). They've also worked at making Omega mutants mean something again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda doesn't have a place in the x-men world unless they use her brotherhood version, like what she gonna do there

they should make pietro the mutant and Wanda the witch since pietro was on x-factor and sometime in genosha i think
    Her making a lot more mutants would be quite the something she could do.

Besides, MCU changes a lot of stuff as they see fit. Spider-Man had no real connection to Iron Man outside of Civil War stuff, but the MCU made him into Uncle Tony.

Whether it comes down too mutants or magic I just hope the finale is like 1.5 or 2 hours long.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

spoilers:
    Sooooo Wanda created vibranium in inside the hex since she created her own Vision and yeah he can't survive outside Westview but he isn't an illuision since Agatha literally talks about Transmutation and molecules using magic etc. then how was Hayward following the Vision Wanda created inside the hex if he had the real one all this time??
    end of spoilers
    I asked the same question. It was a good twist but didn't seem to fit the whole "Hayward is tracking the Vision" idea they went with earlier.

However, Wanda creating vibranium is pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Pietro isn't really Pietro and they killed the other off immediately. They completely shut it off in comics. And haven't reversed it. So there's no reason to feel the movies are doing different. The company is likely streamlining some of it's characters. Ones that hardly appeared in mutant stories are being phased out (Wanda and Franklin). They've also worked at making Omega mutants mean something again.
    Franklin's a bad example, as that's clearly intercompany rivalry since Hickman was clearly setting up Franklin to be a big thing and the X-Men/FF crossover actually made Franklin being a mutant a REALLY big "mutants as trans metaphor" deal.

And the MCU doesn't really care that much about what's happening in the comics right now. Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are still alive in the comics. Maybe they'll make Wanda a mutant in the movies and she still won't be in the comics for all I know! I'm not saying anything's certain, I'm just saying how I feel.

Her making a lot more mutants would be quite the something she could do.

Besides, MCU changes a lot of stuff as they see fit. Spider-Man had no real connection to Iron Man outside of Civil War stuff, but the MCU made him into Uncle Tony.
    it doesn't make sense for Wanda to create mutants if anything it should be her powers messing with the multiverse or oppening a gate so mutants can come to the MCU, her creating old ass mutants like magneto and other mutants with their own lore doesn't make sense

the Eternals are actually the best way

Franklin's a bad example, as that's clearly intercompany rivalry since Hickman was clearly setting up Franklin to be a big thing and the X-Men/FF crossover actually made Franklin being a mutant a REALLY big "mutants as trans metaphor" deal.

And the MCU doesn't really care that much about what's happening in the comics right now. Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are still alive in the comics. Maybe they'll make Wanda a mutant in the movies and she still won't be in the comics for all I know! I'm not saying anything's certain, I'm just saying how I feel.
    Marvel has grouped together to do the same thing with Wanda everywhere. So that's likely what's going to continue. If they were gonna retcon her back, they'd have done it by now. But honestly the character has been retconned enough. To the point where she competes with Donna Troy. I'm glad the movies are streamlining her origin to make it more accessible.

it doesn't make sense for Wanda to create mutants if anything it should be her powers messing with the multiverse or oppening a gate so mutants can come to the MCU, her creating old ass mutants like magneto and other mutants with their own lore doesn't make sense

People actually want her to create who they want to be her own dad. It's messed up lol.

People actually want her to create who they want to be her own dad. It's messed up lol.
    she could give birth to magneto, she's a witch after all
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I don't really think Franklin works as a metaphor F4 Vs X-Men was a whole thing Incoming that had Sinister plotting on stealing his genes was a whole thing that situation was only killed because Slott said **** your storyline Hickman definitely had some plans for the false God and failure that is Franklin Richards.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    she could give birth to magneto, she's a witch after all
    God no, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't really think Franklin works as a metaphor F4 Vs X-Men was a whole thing Incoming that had Sinister plotting on stealing his genes was a whole thing that situation was only killed because Slott said **** your storyline Hickman definitely had some plans for the false God and failure that is Franklin Richards.
    I don't think these stories are done without writers knowing what's going on. They go on retreats to discuss future stories and how they'll play out. They probably are still doing that virtually now.

BANNED

They're focusing on her magic, but that doesn't mean that they'll excise her being a mutant entirely. X-Men makes too much money for them to not capitalize on it and the Magneto connection is too enticing not to use.
    dude it's over, the comics will follow suit.
    wanda and pietro will never be mutants again, each year that passes the retcon cements itself and this excelent episode was a truck full of diamond laced cement
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-26-2021 at 02:04 PM.

I didn't say she'd create ALL mutants, just that she would make more of them.
    Marvel has grouped together to do the same thing with Wanda everywhere. So that's likely what's going to continue. If they were gonna retcon her back, they'd have done it by now. But honestly the character has been retconned enough. To the point where she competes with Donna Troy. I'm glad the movies are streamlining her origin to make it more accessible.
    Unless they're building up to retconning her for a particular dramatic moment.