Page 129 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New WandaVision still, My gawd Look at them!

The Incredibles family (parrs) are shook and scalped ugh I stan!! Sidenote Wanda's hands look sickly or is that just the lighting?
    Last edited by Journey; 02-27-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I still think Fietro is from the Foxverse. Why would the hell would they cast Peters if that wasn't the case. They're not introducing mutants into the MCU en masse anytime soon. I just think that Feige and Marvel Studios know comic book fans were pissed that Quicksilver was killed off so unceremoniously without developing his character due to the Disney Fox Cold War. So they're trying to fix things now. I think it's very possible he has to be returned home in the Multiverse of Madness. He doesn't belong in this universe. So I don't think Fietro's fate will be addressed by the end of WandaVision. I just don't understand why this "is Wanda a mutant" debate won't die at this point! I mean come on, yesterday's episode was full of "pew pew" magic!
    Better to fake people out that way. The show is all about plot twists.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

That still of them together is honestly adorable. Nice to know that the boys won’t just be hostages for the whole episode. And it occurs to me that Vision hasn’t gotten a heart-to-heart scene with his sons like Wanda has. I hope they’ll make time for that in the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Seems like they could possibly merge Hex!Vision's consciousness with White!Vision's body.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That is what I hope for at least. It'd be a shame to lose Bettany after the amazing performances he has put into the series and films, unless he is just personally done with the role like Chris Evans and RDJ.

I wonder if Agatha wants to use Wanda to somehow resurrect her coven or mother? (Perhaps out of guilt?) I theorized earlier that Agatha (alongside Wanda and Monica) could also be grieving for someone, and they keep drawing subtle focus to the 3 women on Agatha's brooch. (Mother, Maiden, Crone). Historically, Wanda in both the comics and MCU has been fiercely passionate, (although not quite as hot-headed as her brother) which usually seen when it comes to protecting her loved ones. We see it in the movies when she destroys Ultron and attacks Thanos, we see it in the show where she initially refuses to talk to Monica, immediately lashing out at her and her "lies." We see it in the comics often when Vision comes to harm and in the firing of her nanny when she said her children disappeared from sight. Perhaps this is a story where not only does Wanda learn how to deal with grief, but also learns forgiveness? Making this Wanda's "Spider-man 3 Sandman forgiveness" moment? Granted Spidey didn't decide to partner up with Flint Marko at the end of the film so I guess it depends on what Agatha does next episode. (Manipulation and harming her children are still pretty hard to forgive, I can't see myself wanting someone who did that to me become my mentor.)
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

There will be a full fight between Wanda vs Agatha White Vision vs Westview Visión

I don't know what would happen with Fake Pietro since he's just a spell, i think he Will help Monica against the s.w.o.r.d tanks

Can't wait to see how this connects with Dr Strange

You know, usually I would bitch and whine about the lack of plot development in various WandaVision episodes, and I have definitely done so before. But I've changed my mind a lot in the past few days due to conversations I've had on this very thread. This episode was all about bereavement, sorrow and tribulation. And how everybody has to inevitably deal with that unfortunate circumstance at least sometime in their lives. And this goes for superheroes too. I think the showrunners want to make this show more about comic book "stuff" and discuss some really unpleasant subjects everyone has to face eventually. And I think they really pulled it off. I HATED Agatha's twisted "therapy" session for Wanda because it was SUCH a downer. At times I felt it was like overkill at times. I dislike unhappy stories. But judging the reactions to this episode from audiences, I think it was necessary.

spoilers:
    I really have no idea how someone comes away negatively from this episode. This easily had some of the hardest **** in this entire damn franchise. The whole Wanda/Vision conversation in Episode 8 might have been the highlight of the entire history of the MCU because of the message it was trying to get across. It was a very mature and somber message. People clearly connected with Vision's words of encouragement and support to Wanda at the Avengers HQ.
    Here's a response I found on social media which definitely touched my heart: "I have lost several dear friends, both parents, and a son. I hated my own sorrow until tonight, when I heard: "But, what is grief, if not love, persevering?" Heart-healing poetry. Thank you, @wandavision."
    To me, that's what this show is all about. 10/10 from me.
    end of spoilers

Oh, I just want to add that I'm really REALLY impressed with Mayes C. Rubeo's costume designs.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-27-2021 at 02:36 PM.

BANNED

I have a theory about the Westview!Vision. Maybe some here have mentioned this.

Back in Infinity War, Wanda killed Vision by destroying the mind stone with her powers. Then Thanos came in and rewound time, but when Wanda tried to intervene he knocked her out of range.

So that made me wonder, what if the original Vision, the one Wanda killed, got absorbed into her when she destroyed the Mindstone. And then when Thanos rewound time and plucked the stone out of Vision, he more or less only revived the body rather than the soul of the android.

Then Wanda got snapped but when she returned she still carried the soul of the original Vision with her. And that overpowered her grief and triggered her magic and the Westview!Vision is in fact the original Vision absorbed into Wanda but given new life.

I think the stone does have a link to Vision's emotions and memories and since it was only reduced to micro-levels, Wanda was able to still channel that through her hex to create an energy construct of him. And the real body was with SWORD, and the real question is how they got the body.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    - First of all, it seems to me like Wanda being a mutant and Magneto's daughter is a door that's been closed. Not because it wouldn't fit with what's just been established in the latest episode, but I just don't see Marvel adding another layer of complexity and revelations to Wanda since it's all been tied up nicely with episode 8.
    That's actually a pretty good point. The MCU is not like the comics with their endless retcons. Their stories have a beginning, middle and end. The characters age alongside the actors and don't live forever, so there isn't a need to keep the cyclic storytelling nature of the comics. What they do with Wanda right now could very well be character defining for her in what time left she has in the MCU.

- Evan Peters' Quicksilver... it could go either way really. Either it's some random guy Agatha bewitched and gave super-speed to, or it could be Pietro from another universe. We don't know enough of Agatha's powers to definitively say it's one or the other at this stage.
    ''Random guy'' is not the only other option here if he's not AU Pietro/Peter. It's entirely possible his character serves an actual purpose in the story and the future of the MCU if he turns out to be someone else. He could be someone close to Agatha or Wanda/Vision in the comics. We'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Because the next story is called the multiverse and by her own words, she didn´t gave him powers, she just mindcontrolled him but well lest see what the final chapter brings, this is a trilogy story so we will not gat all the answers until after Spider-Man and Dr Strange movies.
    Agatha never said she didn't give him powers. What she said is:

1) He wasn't the real Pietro.
    2) He was her eyes and ears.
    3) He was the result of ''crystalline possession''.

None of that suggests she couldn't have given him powers, or that he was plucked from the multiverse for sure. ''Crystalline possession'' comes the closest to being an answer, but it's still unclear what exactly that means. Possession implies someone or something else got possessed, but the ''crystalline'' part raises questions. Did she create a golem out of crystals? Does she just mean ''crystalline'' in a metaphorical way, and what she actually meant was something like ''clear''? We don't know.

And the thing about the multiverse is that no one ever promised HOW the multiverse would be introduced through WandaVision. People are ASSUMING it's through Fietro, but neither the showmakers nor the show themselves have confirmed that. For all we know, the multiverse begins when Wanda rips a hole in reality towards the end of the show, and that's it. It could be completely unrelated to Fietro. Also, the next chapter of the multiverse story is not even Doctor Strange. We still have TWO other productions that will tackle this subject (Loki and Spider-Man: No Way Home), so there is plenty of time for that concept to be explored. WandaVision doesn't have the responsibility to explain everything on its own.

New WandaVision still, My gawd Look at them!

Some people were expecting Reed Richards on the show, but this is the REAL Fantastic Four tease!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I still think Fietro is from the Foxverse. Why would the hell would they cast Peters if that wasn't the case.
    I keep see this question popping up, and I feel like people keep ignoring the fact that this was potentially already answered... twice. First in an interview with Jac Schaeffer where she says she wanted Evan Peters on the show because she was a fan. And then Kevin Feige just recently said his presence on the show was a way to mess with Wanda. Now, is it possible they were being deliberately coy here to not reveal a bigger role he will have? Yeah, it's possible. But it's also possible they really just meant what they said and those are the reasons why he is on the show. They liked him, and they saw this as an opportunity to cause some confusion in the narrative. Again, there was no promise that this was specifically for the multiverse/X-Men. People are free to speculate and want that, but it's also important to keep our expectations in check just in case things don't turn out the way we want.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 02-27-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

New WandaVision still, My gawd this Is a family!

I will say exactly what I said on the Wanda’s Thread as well;

You know I might JUST be Anime Fanning to much here, BUT I don’t care, I have been hoping for some kind of Family moment like this together and I hope for a Family Power Moment akin to This ;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That's actually a pretty good point. The MCU is not like the comics with their endless retcons. Their stories have a beginning, middle and end. The characters age alongside the actors and don't live forever, so there isn't a need to keep the cyclic storytelling nature of the comics. What they do with Wanda right now could very well be character defining for her in what time left she has in the MCU.

''Random guy'' is not the only other option here if he's not AU Pietro/Peter. It's entirely possible his character serves an actual purpose in the story and the future of the MCU if he turns out to be someone else. He could be someone close to Agatha or Wanda/Vision in the comics. We'll have to wait and see.

None of that suggests she couldn't have given him powers, or that he was plucked from the multiverse for sure. ''Crystalline possession'' comes the closest to being an answer, but it's still unclear what exactly that means. Possession implies someone or something else got possessed, but the ''crystalline'' part raises questions. Did she create a golem out of crystals? Does she just mean ''crystalline'' in a metaphorical way, and what she actually meant was something like ''clear''? We don't know.

And the thing about the multiverse is that no one ever promised HOW the multiverse would be introduced through WandaVision. People are ASSUMING it's through Fietro, but neither the showmakers nor the show themselves have confirmed that. For all we know, the multiverse begins when Wanda rips a hole in reality towards the end of the show, and that's it. It could be completely unrelated to Fietro. Also, the next chapter of the multiverse story is not even Doctor Strange. We still have TWO other productions that will tackle this subject (Loki and Spider-Man: No Way Home), so there is plenty of time for that concept to be explored. WandaVision doesn't have the responsibility to explain everything on its own.

Some people were expecting Reed Richards on the show, but this is the REAL Fantastic Four tease!

I keep see this question popping up, and I feel like people keep ignoring the fact that this was potentially already answered... twice. First in an interview with Jac Schaeffer where she says she wanted Evan Peters on the show because she was a fan. And then Kevin Feige just recently said his presence on the show was a way to mess with Wanda. Now, is it possible they were being deliberately coy here to not reveal a bigger role he will have? Yeah, it's possible. But it's also possible they really just meant what they said and those are the reasons why he is on the show. They liked him, and they saw this as an opportunity to cause some confusion in the narrative. Again, there was no promise that this was specifically for the multiverse/X-Men. People are free to speculate and want that, but it's also important to keep our expectations in check just in case things don't turn out the way we want.
    The reason why I think Fietro might be from the Foxverse is because I don't think WandaVision has enough time to address his fate with what time is left in the show. I don't think the last episode will focus too much on Darcy, Jimmy, Monica, and Fietro. They have other shows and movies they will appear in, so they will get more of the spotlight later on. I do think this will be the last we'll see of Vision of though. So this episode will be all about Wanda, Vision, the twins and Agatha in my opinion. And your Incredibles prediction totally came true!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Better to fake people out that way. The show is all about plot twists.
    We'll just have to wait and see. Oh, I just want to add that I'm really REALLY impressed with Mayes C. Rubeo's costume designs. They've looked great the entire series! By the way, I'm still convinced that Nightmare is lurking somewhere in Westview. I think this show needs something to connect DIRECTLY with Doctor Strange 2, and he could definitely be it. But I readily concede that I was wrong about Vision's true "nature". The show fooled me there totally.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-27-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

I have no reasons to doubt Feige and Schaeffer, they are pretty straight forward with their answers.

Peter evans had the right tone for what they went, he is a good actor and generated buzz with people theorizing about the multiverse
    Nothing stops fan theories, but it is obvious that this is a case of stunt casting. Agatha just di a version that could resemble Pietro. it's clear he is a fake out

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I will say exactly what I said on the Wanda’s Thread as well;

You know I might JUST be Anime Fanning to much here, BUT I don’t care, I have been hoping for some kind of Family moment like this together and I hope for a Family Power Moment akin to This ;

I’m SCREAMING!!! Love the comparison.

Sidenote: this show has made me very protective over Wanda and I dunno how that’s gonna work with all the time I spend on the X-forums.