Page 191 of 283 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Again, it CAN be considered canon nothing has been said that its definitely not (Agatha could easily have ended up with it post-snap). The whole point of the ending of A.O.S season 7 was to leave the characters in a place where they can be considered back in canon if we want them to be.
    There were articles on it. https://www.screengeek.net/2019/12/1...v-kevin-feige/
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Ralph "Boner" Bohner...

That is in the Ten greatest trolls of all time.

Like A fucking +.

I love watching fanboys absolutely LOSE their minds! LOL.
    might be a reference to Boner Stabone from Growing Pains

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    might be a reference to Boner Stabone from Growing Pains
    I was very sorry to hear of Andrew Koenig's death several years back. I wasn't a regular watcher of Growing Pains, but I did enjoy the show. Funny to see how far Leo DiCaprio has come since then! I thought the writers did a great job of trolling there. I might have had issues with Episode 9 (most of which were not the writers' fault), but they definitely made me laugh with that reveal. And Ralph's love of Steven Seagal movies? *Chef's kiss*.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-06-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Oh honey that's not canon anymore
    Oh that's right I forgot

I was very sorry to hear of Andrew Koenig's death several years back. I wasn't a regular watcher of Growing Pains, but I did enjoy the show. Funny to see how far Leo DiCaprio has come since then!
    Yeah that was a very sad situation.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe she could be still an elder god and him a rival elder god?
    Well, why would you want her as one though? I am genuinely kinda curious. I personally like that mortal VS divine, creation VS creator dynamic. At best I think her as a chosen one type of character. And she may count as an Elder Spawn or similar to Thor if you blurred the line of "child" and "creation".
    Again IMO Elder Gods are cornerstones of lore building, but they themselves aren't all that active. They provide the arena/playgrounds for mortals to mess around and have stories.

I dunno. Honestly, I felt that Agatha was poorly written in the final two episodes. Like they couldn’t quite decide how sincere she was about anything. And they were writing her so well as AGNES previously, you know? And yeah, Agatha IS capable of necromancy!
    I agree the exposition dumps were a bit much. When she said, “That’s the book of the damned!” while fighting Wanda I had to cringe because it was so irrelevant to everything going on.

Also her motivation of getting “power” was lacking to me. Like what does she do with that power? Is she literally addicted to it? Could have used more, but this probably won’t be the last time we see her.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, why would you want her as one though? I am genuinely kinda curious. I personally like that mortal VS divine, creation VS creator dynamic. At best I think her as a chosen one type of character. And she may count as an Elder Spawn or similar to Thor if you blurred the line of "child" and "creation".
    Again IMO Elder Gods are cornerstones of lore building, but they themselves aren't all that active. They provide the arena/playgrounds for mortals to mess around and have stories.
    I am not saying I want Wanda as a god (or the Scarlet Witch as one). Just going through what they could be doing since they don't mention him outright and call her Scarlet Witch form divine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I agree the exposition dumps were a bit much. When she said, “That’s the book of the damned!” while fighting Wanda I had to cringe because it was so irrelevant to everything going on.

Also her motivation of getting “power” was lacking to me. Like what does she do with that power? Is she literally addicted to it? Could have used more, but this probably won’t be the last time we see her.
    It reminded me of every Iron Man villain in his movies. Jealous of the hero, wanting what they have. It's pretty boring. She could have been some gray area, complex character that just wanted to shake Wanda from that fantasy she was in. Since they haven't killed her off, hopefully they get a chance to make her more complex in the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Oh that's right I forgot
    so did feige about the show dont worry

Food for thought, if Wanda made Billy who's the Demiurge, and that Demiurge is the same one who created the elder gods (Marvel Wiki does list him as such) such as Gaia, Chthon, Set, ect who went on to create Earth and the universe & ****!!! In a roundabout way Wanda Maximoff created the Marvel Universe! Is that not crazy to think about!?!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Food for thought, if Wanda made Billy who's the Demiurge, and that Demiurge is the same one who created the elder gods (Marvel Wiki does list him as such) such as Gaia, Chthon, Set, ect who went on to create Earth and the universe & ****!!! In a roundabout way Wanda Maximoff created the Marvel Universe! Is that not crazy to think about!?!
    Is Billy the same Demiurge who did all that? Did he go back into time?

Extraordinary Member

I am not saying I want Wanda as a god (or the Scarlet Witch as one). Just going through what they could be doing since they don't mention him outright and call her Scarlet Witch form divine.
    Oh sorry I misunderstood that, I really hope they keep Wanda "human" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    so did feige about the show dont worry
    Wait hold up though I can't remember the finale but I do remember Thanos being name dropped in one of the seasons did they stop being canon before or after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Is Billy the same Demiurge who did all that? Did he go back into time?
    According to wiki yeah I was scrolling while trying to find more about the Darkhold.
    Last edited by Journey; 03-06-2021 at 01:41 PM.