Page 40 of 283 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    OMG! That ending!
    I know, even knowing it was coming I managed to be blown away by it! The whole episode was superb though. I genuinely got chills when spoilers:
    Wanda left the anomaly to confront the director of S.W.O.R.D
    end of spoilers Speaking of whom, he's not seeming very heroic at the minute but nor was his brother. I'm loving having MCU material every week I have to say (for those who watched A.O.S season 4, I am finding it quite easy to split this season of WANDAVISION into "pods" and that's probably a good way to re-watch the series when it's done.

BANNED

spoilers:
    oh wow wanda abusing her powers AND avoiding acoutability or compassion over those she harms because what she wants is more important!
    now that's a comic acurate!
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    spoilers:
    oh wow wanda abusing her powers AND avoiding acoutability or compassion over those she harms because what she wants is more important!
    now that's a comic acurate!
    end of spoilers
    Heh. Even I can’t deny it. Also spoilers:
    powers that she loses and regains at random depending on who’s writing (thinking of the telepathy coming back in this episode when she hasn’t had it since Age of Ultron).

I hope the writers find a way to keep Wanda a viable hero without completely blaming this on the villain. It’s tricky but the fact is she got manipulated by HYDRA and Ultron, and now probably by someone else, so taking more accountability would make her grow as a character.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gurkle; 02-05-2021 at 05:24 AM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I know, even knowing it was coming I managed to be blown away by it! The whole episode was superb though. I genuinely got chills when spoilers:
    Wanda left the anomaly to confront the director of S.W.O.R.D
    end of spoilers Speaking of whom, he's not seeming very heroic at the minute but nor was his brother. I'm loving having MCU material every week I have to say (for those who watched A.O.S season 4, I am finding it quite easy to split this season of WANDAVISION into "pods" and that's probably a good way to re-watch the series when it's done.
    I haven't been looking at any of the previews of anything online about it, so when it happened I audibly gasped.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Also Monica mentioned spoilers:
    an aerospace engineer she was calling in to consult.

Pretty sure we're about to learn why Dominique Thorn was already cast as Riri as soon as they announced the Ironheart show.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I think it isspoilers:
    Wanda...maybe in a fugue state she created all this to give her and Vision this idyllic life but just does not remember it. May be a whole lot of subconscious activity going on that even she does not realize.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah it's clear that spoilers:
    Wanda is in aware and in control to a large extent. Someone else may have pushed her off the deep end but it's clear it's not like Wanda is unaware and under someone else's control. She's spiraling, hard, and now she has two kids who are immune to her powers.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think it isspoilers:
    Wanda...maybe in a fugue state she created all this to give her and Vision this idyllic life but just does not remember it. May be a whole lot of subconscious activity going on that even she does not realize.
    end of spoilers
    I would be surprised (although I know it's not impossible). It seems more likely that spoilers:
    Wanda
    end of spoilers is being manipulated by someone. Time will tell but I have noticed an absence of appearances from spoilers:
    Dottie, I'm putting this in spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the new episode, I'm not sure if it needs to be
    end of spoilers since episode 2 (and only with a very short cameo in episode 3 and there's something a bit odd about that.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure that Wanda is going to be the one bringing mutants into the MCU. She technically brought one in now. She's probably giving Monica her powers too, and they'll make her the first mutant. They've been dropping hints about it throughout the season too.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm pretty sure that Wanda is going to be the one bringing mutants into the MCU. She technically brought one in now. She's probably giving Monica her powers too, and they'll make her the first mutant. They've been dropping hints about it throughout the season too.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe, but Feige said pointedly that this would be where Wanda becomes the Scarlet Witch, and they made a point of having Jimmy say she doesn’t have a code name — meaning that something will happen that gets her that name.

I find it more likely that she’ll have some previously-unknown link to magic, though they’re a bit ambiguous still about what kind of power is fueling all this.

The Quicksilver thing is more a joke about sitcom recasting than a guarantee that this is the actual Fox character.
    end of spoilers

I loved this episode so much!!

spoilers:
    Don't think Wanda is the villain she was just pissed her kids could have died they shot a missed I'd check they asses too. One thing no one's talking about the twins are controlling their aging not Wanda I find that peculiar, also they both seem perfectly aware that **** is weird saying "Saturday not Monday"
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    You know the head of SWORD isn't very smart. Wanda nearly took out Thanos by herself, they know how powerful she is and he thought confronting her with guns and an armed drone was a good idea, top minds, top. I didn't think they'd reveal Quicksilver's face this episode, let alone be fox Quicksilver. Since the next episode is in the 90's I wonder if he'll have a Counterparts, Test for Echo, or Roll the Bones shirt, since those were the three Rush albums that came out in the 90's.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Interesting how Wanda said she didn't make Pietro come to her door and she's even surprised to see his brother... and how she says she doesn't even know how this started, Oh and they confirmed Wanda is a reality warper in this episode, it's not an ilusion
    end of spoilers

Wow what an episode. All I'm gonns say to avoid spoilers is we already have eternals and inhumans in this universe, things are definitely not as they seem

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

OMG this latest episode was EVERYTHING!

spoilers:
    We're really in the thick of things now with the show shifting back and forth between Westview and SWORD, and Wanda's reality slowly crumbling between characters acting out, contradictions and the Vision finally realising something's amiss.

I like how SWORD has basically replaced SHIELD as the go-to organisation for weird happenings in the MCU as I think it's a useful thing to have, without excluding the space-faring aspect (can anyone say Fantastic Four: Agents of SWORD?)

And Pietro's arrival at the end? OMG I totally peed my pants there. I swear if Magneto is the "Luke Skywalker" kind of cameo in the finale I'm gonna lose my mind.
    end of spoilers