Thread: Wandavision

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Posted this in the blue Marvel thread as well:

Allow me to preface what I'm about to say by acknowledging that I'm reading way too far into things.

I've not played Marvel Future Fight in about year & a half. Logged on today, and what do I see? The Ultimates: Blue Marvel, Anti-Man, & America Chavez; received an update within the month, first time since they debuted, allowing them to "realize potential" & push their max levels from 60 to 70. Of the 250 or so characters that are now represented in the game, they belong to a group of 27 who before said update, were stuck at 60.

I'd predicted the Ultimates would be coming to the MCU(long before America Chavez or Monica were confirmed) due to the timing, randomness, and scale(Added an additional chapter to the story mode, hasn't happened since) of the original update that brought them to the game. Now, three years later, their second update coincidentally coincides with Monica's introduction in Wandavision, & the speculation around the identity of her aerospace engineer?

I'll probably be let down, but I can't wait for Thursday!

edit: Even if he's not our Aerospace engineer, I have a strong feeling he's coming to the MCU. Way too much potential there from a cinematic standpoint, much more than the comics even.

edit: Monica debuted on January 29th, the update to the Ultimates dropped February 10th.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...l-future-fight
    Forgot to post this, why I don't think we've met our aerospace engineer yet:

"When I, well ... I can't wait to see what y'all's reaction is when you learn who the aerospace engineer is," she told ComicBook.com. "Everything about this show excites me. There are so many little surprises, things you don't expect. So in keeping with the theme the show has already set up, I'm always excited."
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...2556#gs.uzta8o

Major Goodner is an entirely new character, I can't imagine that's who she was referring to
    Last edited by Harsh Lesson; 03-02-2021 at 05:54 PM.