Page 97 of 283 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Why does Agatha feel the need to keep mentioning this Ralph man when he never shows up it doesn't even hold purpose I thought it was for character fod her "character" but in the little confessional type things she does it again & Wanda was nowhere near and the show wasn't even being broadcasted anymore it's weird if she's controlling the whe thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Off topic but I think they got rid of the "Dixie" part of the name, because of the racist connections it has to the confederate south, not the "chicks" part.
    Maybe they got rid of both and they are now just The unless someone is offended by the word the

Quote Originally Posted by stovap View Post
    Is anyone else curious about the male voice that asks Wanda if she deserves to feel bad for what she's done? It's driving me crazy!
    Since it was shown that it was Agatha All Along I think it was her disguising her voice.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm not too in-the-know about her style, but, in the comics, isn't she a sort of 'mentor' to Wanda?
    yeah she's not a villian

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Maybe not in the comics, but one thing we always have to accept no matter how hard it is sometimes: adaptations of comics aren't obligated to follow things to the letter for characters, remember in the Black Panther movie Nakia is a heroic character and T'Challa's girlfriend while in the comics she's a villain and Agatha's Ultimate version was a villain as well as young. We still have two episodes so about an hour to two hours depending on how long the episodes are to get a real feel for her as well as her goals and motivations.
    I hear you. But there's time for Nakia to be a villain type in BP2 or BP3. She most likely won't stay "heroic" as she wasn't an outright antagonist in BP either at the beginning. To me Agatha has no real reason to hurt or want to outright control Wanda or the twins. Though you are right that things may not play out character wise exactly the same. Although the MCU usually keeps to the core of most adapted characters intact.
    Last edited by OblivionX33; 02-20-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why does Agatha feel the need to keep mentioning this Ralph man when he never shows up it doesn't even hold purpose I thought it was for character fod her "character" but in the little confessional type things she does it again & Wanda was nowhere near and the show wasn't even being broadcasted anymore it's weird if she's controlling the whe thing.
    Well that is the whole point, it might be again Agatha is just another miss-direct towards bigger players in this and it could be this Ralph husband of hers that has more going on then Agatha. Again the little hints of the Devil in the Details, The Nexus Reveal and Wanda’s Major connection to the Nexus from the comics, The Darkhold, etc.

If the writers are going as far into the lore as they might seem to be and the next DS movie is the multiverse then so many things can be at play going forward!

When you think about it this was a more major episode then we originally realized.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Since it was shown that it was Agatha All Along I think it was her disguising her voice.
    Yeah, especially since it was confronting Wanda about what she was doing like Pietro was.

And when we saw the confessionals from Agatha's point of view, she was the one sitting in the director's chair.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, especially since it was confronting Wanda about what she was doing like Pietro was.

And when we saw the confessionals from Agatha's point of view, she was the one sitting in the director's chair.
    It's all a miss direct

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Well that is the whole point, it might be again Agatha is just another miss-direct towards bigger players in this and it could be this Ralph husband of hers that has more going on then Agatha. Again the little hints of the Devil in the Details, The Nexus Reveal and Wanda’s Major connection to the Nexus from the comics, The Darkhold, etc.

If the writers are going as far into the lore as they might seem to be and the next DS movie is the multiverse then so many things can be at play going forward!

When you think about it this was a more major episode then we originally realized.
    agreed

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I couldn't resist.....today while doing some errands I stopped at a nearby Gamestop and picked up this. About a month ago I saw the Wanda figure carrying a pumpkin but didn't notice it was tie in to the series. Now I hear they are very hard to find in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I couldn't resist.....today while doing some errands I stopped at a nearby Gamestop and picked up this. About a month ago I saw the Wanda figure carrying a pumpkin but didn't notice it was tie in to the series. Now I hear they are very hard to find in stock.

Wow, that's cute!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I would TOTALLY believe Agatha is the "final video game boss" of WandaVision but for one reason. Bettany keeps talking about this mystery actor who's gonna show up at the end of WandaVision. I have a feeling the character who that actor is portraying could be the main baddie for this series AND Doctor Strange 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I would TOTALLY believe Agatha is the "final video game boss" of WandaVision but for one reason. Bettany keeps talking about this mystery actor who's gonna show up at the end of WandaVision. I have a feeling the character who that actor is portraying could be the main baddie for this series AND Doctor Strange 2.
    I suppose the only other character (and wonder what actor this could be, if it would 'that' cameo) who would bring the right blend of

Menace, Extreme Foreshadowing, and

not be related to the obvious "oh, mutants are gonna happen now" - it's Stewart as Prof X, or McClellan as Mags, this would be

the other rather powerful sorcerer in the Marvel Universe,
    Dr. Doom
    Who fills in the bingo scorecard in many respects, and is especially a great ending/finale.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Oh WOW, that is Incredible, I am SO Glad you Found that one Iron Maiden, Glad You Got it for Your Collection and so Glad to see you Posting and Liking the Show!

It is Great to hear the show is so popular those are becoming collector items, I was Luckly I got that one, and 2 other kinds from the show, I will upload them as soon as I can.

I was Lucky one of My LCS got one each and the Ownere thought of ME FIRST Cause they knew just how Much I Loved Wanda and the Show he pointed them to me, so I got very lucky and blessed.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I suppose the only other character (and wonder what actor this could be, if it would 'that' cameo) who would bring the right blend of

Menace, Extreme Foreshadowing, and

not be related to the obvious "oh, mutants are gonna happen now" - it's Stewart as Prof X, or McClellan as Mags, this would be

the other rather powerful sorcerer in the Marvel Universe,
    Dr. Doom
    Who fills in the bingo scorecard in many respects, and is especially a great ending/finale.
    It's unlikely, but I think Doctor Doom would be ideal. I could definitely see him "running the show" and using Hayward and Agnes as his pawns (due to his interest in politics, science and magic).

It's a funny thing. I've been VIOLENTLY opposed to the thirty minute episode format that WandaVision has thus far used for this series. And folks here know that I'm no fan of useless exposition either. BUT, I would prefer Episode 8 to be half an hour actually. Let's get those exposition dumps on Wanda's and Agnes's origins out of the way on February 26th. Then we can get to a full-on MCU "movie" for the last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    It's unlikely, but I think Doctor Doom would be ideal. I could definitely see him "running the show" and using Hayward and Agnes as his pawns (due to his interest in politics, science and magic).
    I actually hadn't considered him at all. The only thing about this is that Elizabeth said that there would be a Luke Skywalker type appearance in the show and Paul Bettany said it would involve an actor he's always wanted to work with. Which implies to me that it's a character we've seen before in previous films with an identifiable actor closely linked with the character. I feel like that would most likely be Professor X or Magneto, although I'd be disappointed if it was one of the younger versions especially since they aren't as synonymous with Professor X and Magneto to general audiences the way Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are.

I think the book is not the Darkhold but the Necronomicon.