Page 160 of 283 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

I'm so confused. Where was the Charmed cast cameo the Youtube thumbnail promised?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Something I noticed about the last scene:
    spoilers:
    At first I thought she was just remembering the twins' screams from earlier in the episode, but they are different. They never said "please" when they were fading out. I'm guessing that means their souls are trapped somewhere? Maybe by Mephisto? I guess that's what she's investigating. Also, I get the feeling that Billy tried to do some spell to save Tommy and himself, and they may have ended up somewhere else.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    "talk about no nuance at all. Dude went straight super villain trying ot gun down kids for "reasons" really freaking fast."

Hayward aready shot at the kids who were standing right next to wanda with a missle on a full street of houses with a drone ment for hostage talk.

He lied, hid info that could have helped the town, risked everyone in town and tried twice to kill kids. The guy is a snake yet some called him a good guy? I don't get it.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    spoilers:
    First, I see your point with the kids. However she created the kids to essentially deal with her trauma, and thus she had to give them up which basically means she's had to give up her coping mechanism and she still has to deal with the post Endgame stuff.

With regards to her being the villain, yes, but the show kind of ignores that. Monica has a chance to stop her but doesn't, Vision could have tried to stop her from doing what she did to Agatha but didn't. Instead all the other characters just let her do her thing. Heck, Monica even says she would have done what Wanda did. It's more she made a big whoopsy and kind of forced everyone to live out her sitcom fantasies. There's a lot to unpack there but instead this episode feels like it came from a completely different show. It was really busy a 5 hour set up to Doctor Strange when it could have been so much more.
    I would have loved to have seen a short duel between Monica and Wanda, with Monica essentially trying to save Wanda but that didn't happen.

Her resolution didn't sit right with me. I would have taken a scene with the People of the Town being interviewed on the news or a short news segment with them having to deal with the trauma of Wanda's actions. But they are kind of forgotten about.
    end of spoilers
    It feels like to me they had a great idea of a sitcom based thing but had no idea how to really end it.

so they... really didn't TBH. THey didn't know how to transition to "real life" so they just dumped a bunch of words and then went "TO BE CONTINUED" basically.

I hope this isn't hte trend of the shows. I just want a beginning, middle, end for each show. There is a difference between teasing the future content and RELYING on the future content to conclude the show. The movies had their story with TEASES to the future. They need the same strategy for the shows. The Mandarin did that... beginning, middle, end + teasing future shows

If Falcon/WS ends with it basically going, "welp, now you gotta watch Shang Chi to see what happens to the main characters!" i'm be just as miffed.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 03-05-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    spoilers:
    "talk about no nuance at all. Dude went straight super villain trying ot gun down kids for "reasons" really freaking fast."

Hayward aready shot at the kids who were standing right next to wanda with a missle on a full street of houses with a drone ment for hostage talk.

He lied, hid info that could have helped the town, risked everyone in town and tried twice to kill kids. The guy is a snake yet some called him a good guy? I don't get it.
    end of spoilers
    Wait, who called him a good guy?

dude was suspect as hell with the second appearance in the show lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

So, I was wrong about Wandavision introducing mutants. That's fine. I prepared myself for being wrong beforehand.

We'll see how they handle mutants, regardless if Wanda has any connection to them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I'm so confused. Where was the Charmed cast cameo the Youtube thumbnail promised?
    what do you mean?

it was in the third post credit scene, check again!

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    spoilers:
    I have a sinking feeling that the Sorcerer Supreme is the one in trouble and Wanda has to go rescue *him* and this series is meant to set up her character development and power level.
    end of spoilers

Are any of the writers/crew from this show involved in DS 2?
    After this show, I think it's a given that Wanda is pretty close to Doctor Strange levels as far as the MCU goes. So I wouldn't be surprised if she were to help him in a big way. What I don't get is what happened to the Infinity Stones. Were they destroyed? If so, does this mean the Eye of Agamoto is not there anymore?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    The one non spoilery thing I will talk about is I am impressed they pulled off a comic accurate style suit that doesn't look silly.

Only one thing didn't happen that I wanted to happen so it was a pretty good finale for me. It was like A- or B+ for me.
    Seriously. THEY CAN DO COMICS ACCURATE (but convincing) COSTUMES THE WHOLE DAMN TIME.....

Good finale. The one thing I wish was that Monica got to do more. I was ready for her to have her own big power display but she does nothing but get shot by the cops which as a black woman is a bit tone deaf given the current landscape

I know I should stop, but spoilers:
    I can't help but think that "destroy the world" prophecy is code for a reality reboot. Not bringing in the Fox-Verse, but adding mutants in.

I could very well be wrong, though. This finale definitely showed that nothing is certain in the MCU.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    After this show, I think it's a given that Wanda is pretty close to Doctor Strange levels as far as the MCU goes. So I wouldn't be surprised if she were to help him in a big way. What I don't get is what happened to the Infinity Stones. Were they destroyed? If so, does this mean the Eye of Agamoto is not there anymore?
    technically, Thanos destroyed them.

What that really means is a mystery though. Can they reform? Are they a universal constant?

Some other stuff I noticed on a rewatch
    spoilers:
    Billy can see the future apparently, since the images he saw of Wanda in the town center happened after that scene. Also, as the Hex closes in on the house, the lights upstairs are on. Wanda turned them off after saying goodbye to the boys. So it's likely that the boys turned them on and were doing something (a spell maybe?) before they disappeared.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Well this was hugely disappointing.

The mystery and theory-guessing ended up being more entertaining than the actual show. Once it dropped the fun premise and became "normal," it became exposition dumps and well... kinda boring. And wildly... it was very predictable. No huge twists other than the one and that wasn't that twisty. My wife did better guessing about the show because she had no comic knowledge to get crazy with it haha

Now, if I was a fan of SW and her mythos then maybe I would have gotten more out of it. She isn't one of my favorites and I find Vision to be incredibly boring AF. So wants it got down to "super hero stuff"... not exactly rolling out with my favorite peeps.

Just really feel like the last two episodes dropped the ball.

And man

spoilers:
    Wanda tortured a whole town and her penalty was... a new outfit and power upgrade? yikes. she keeps bungling this super hero thing lol
    end of spoilers

oh and Im glad

spoilers:
    that isn't fox quicksilver bc fox quicksilver is too OP to be used by competent director. Speedsters that fast break things unless you have them magiclaly disappear every big confrontation. plus I don't want the FoXmen in the MCU, start over.
    end of spoilers
    You must've missed the looks of utter hatred the citizens of Westview gave Wanda as she passed by. Some consequences are borne silently.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And man

spoilers:
    Wanda tortured a whole town and her penalty was... a new outfit and power upgrade? yikes. she keeps bungling this super hero thing lol
    end of spoilers
    It was obvious that no one there could stop her so they didn't so much let her go as they stepped aside.

I'd say that they drew inspiration from the comics. Wanda's penalty for a week of mind control in Westview was similar to her penalty for attempted genocide in House of M. Shame, an apology, dislike from a small minority of people, and a bit of isolation before she does her next wacky thing, probably breaking the multiverse to find her kids. She might have gotten a worse punishment. Unlike the comics, she's not wandering around freely and being treated like a hero.