Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
Well, SHIELD became detached from the MCU because Feige just wouldn't acknowledge it at all. The show tried to set up an Inhumans movie, which Feige canceled. He brought back Coulson but only in a story set in the past, so he never had to address anything that happened on SHIELD. Once he no longer had to take orders from the publishing arm of Marvel, he could do what he wanted and he didn't want to tie his movies to what happened on Netflix or ABC.

Feige is producing these new Disney+ shows himself, so things will certainly happen on them that will be followed up in the movies.

Of course people won't have to watch the TV shows to understand the movies, but then again it seems like they don't bother to explain what happened in the movies, either. But we'll probably be able to see a character in the movies and know that they first appeared in a TV show, like the adult Monica Rambeau.

I hope so, I'll give it a try before I completely drop it and stick to shows with my favorite characters

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
Thank God these are 30 minutes like normal sitcoms. I couldn't sit through 40 - 50 mins of this like I did with SHIELD.
Probably gonna stick around to find out about SWORD.
Same, so glad it's short