Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
It's not meant to happen. She is not a mutant, nor Magneto's daughter, for some years. We may not like it but we have to accept that, and that MCu will follow suit.

I think Agatha and her type of Witches have natural access to power, but generally have to earn the rights, be validated or end up 'titled'.

Wanda would be a natural Witch who was unnoticed by any possible elders, due to the war torn strife. But she always had the natural ability and this was magnified (sorry) by the Infinity Gem she came was experimented on/with.

I have always favored the idea when I first heard it some time ago, that the way X Men and possibly FF and others would come into the universe would be by some sort of merging of 'verses from the multiverse.

So I think that is what happens. Dr. Strange and Wanda and possibly others will tame the madness of the multiverse breaking open by merging them somehow. Or it happens as a side effect.

America Chavez who I don't know well, is multiversal too.

It won't be Wanda or anyone 'creating' or causing something to trigger x-genes (or only in some cases).

It will be like they were always here, and the 'rewrite' will explain how they managed to stay hidden.

Certain ones probably didn't and will be past characters, that may be touched on in Eternals.
im not being sarcastic, im genuinly very happy with this decision, i hate wanda conected to any mutant business, Im even hoping this will make sure 616 wanda will never be a changed back into a mutant.
Good ridance.