Page 157 of 283 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Something big must be coming
    What Makes you think that? Just wondering your thoughts.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    You are an old dog, but still an alpha one dude! A true CBR veteran. Your devotion to Wanda Maximoff is the envy of these forums. But yeah, life gets busy. I know what you mean. I'm happy Wanda is finally getting her chance to shine. I'm not knocking Vision fans (I am one), but I'm really happy that his job is to build her up for Doctor Strange 2. He doesn't have to do anything else. Let Wanda take the lead. And he has.
    I greatly Appreciate that Albert1981, humbled, means allot. It is good to know my words and being here with that love for Wanda's Charcter I have still has postive effects on fellow posters, one of the best things to know as a poster those postives.

That Shine on Wanda is Brighter then any other point I have known or seen, this has truly been a phenomenon unlike any I could have hope to see be a reality for Our Wanda. She is truly becoming and has already become World Wide, a House Hold Name now with many Wanting to Learn more about both MCU her and it seems Comic Book Her Now!

We just got to get the Final Episode to stick the landing, Hope and Love for it for our Wanda.

I will See you all tomorrow when I can, Hoping for the Best!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok not to be that dude but IDK if yall saw but apparently the MCU X-Men reboot will be titled "The Mutants" tis very convenient this information came to light on the WandaVision finale eve.... Not saying the theories were right but very convenient I'm changing my timezone so I can watch at 12!! I can't live with this suspense!!
    Yeah it was posted from one site just yet Illuminerdi. So they might just be trying to rile up people. Since it's just a rumor, gonna wait for anything else to report on it with anything backing it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think while this news about whether their will be a Suprise Character or Cameo or something along those lines have been the Major What If or Maybe talk of the last hours before the Final Episode, We are Greatly Overlooking IMO the Most Important Quotes from this Article about who is Really the Most Important in this Show and the who the future of her Character Rides on how this show ends and the Director Finally went into that.

This IMO should likely if we choose Mean the World to us more then Any Cameo To Any Wanda Fan Concerned or Wondering her Place in the MCU and honestly in the Greater World Going Forward for our Wanda.

I REALLY Aprieciated that Line about Grief and what the World has gone threw with the Pandemic over the last year, that I felt early on to that WandaVision and Wanda herself could be such a connecting and touching character SO many could relate to cause the Whole of the World has been touch by this Grief and Shared Trauma of the Pandemic like nothing else so rare in our history. She HAS connected with us and we all have the wish to find that happiness in our lives threw this trauma, it is how we deal with it that is the struggle, That is Wanda's Struggle and why she has so caught on with so many, WANDA IS US!

What then important after that is does the Director reveal what will happen with Our Wanda by the end of this story, will she be ok or will the worst theories out their of Madness and Villians be their.

By what I got from these quotes form the director that this is ALL about Wanda, that this build up is leading to a snowball effect that will conclude in the final episode. With what time is left, the snowballing is Wanda coming to terms with the truth of her grief and now with what the Director has said the healing that needs to be done, My Hope like so many other articles before this has more ground to support Wanda will rise stronger and heal from this and the past moments of her grief to rise to her new status as the Scarlet Witch and to come to terms with her loses.

If it is the other way, it makes little sense to go that route with how these reveals and coming to terms and healing would count for anything and be just a big waste of time if Wanda does not at least start to heal from this and just becomes bad, that would undercut to much of what has been shown and said already.

My Hope on this Eve of the Show, after ALL the Articles, ALL the Talk, ALL the Theories and ALL the Concerns for Our Wanda that THIS is really One of the most important Factors of this show, Wanda's Status Going Forward!

My Hope after all of that is that it seems to be snowballing in the right direction for a healing Wanda outcome to become the Hero Scarlet Witch.

This does not mean this will not be a sad or heartbreaking ending, but one that she must come to true terms with and become stronger from it.

The point being not of the Cameo but of Wanda being the Focal Point more Imporant out of this.

We will soon find out, who is Really Right and Who is Wrong, My Hope is this is snowballing to Hope. Cautious Optimism, On the Eve of our Wanda Time.

I do love that they portrayed grief and depression in a very real and human way.

I greatly Appreciate that Albert1981, humbled, means allot. It is good to know my words and being here with that love for Wanda's Charcter I have still has postive effects on fellow posters, one of the best things to know as a poster those postives.

That Shine on Wanda is Brighter then any other point I have known or seen, this has truly been a phenomenon unlike any I could have hope to see be a reality for Our Wanda. She is truly becoming and has already become World Wide, a House Hold Name now with many Wanting to Learn more about both MCU her and it seems Comic Book Her Now!

We just got to get the Final Episode to stick the landing, Hope and Love for it for our Wanda.

I will See you all tomorrow when I can, Hoping for the Best!
    Yeah, WandaVision is truly a shocking and surprising worldwide phenomenon. I don't think anybody could have predicted the reactions to this show. It's been great and I'm sorry it's coming to an end so soon. I too, hope the series "sticks the landing".

Ultimate Member

Smile

Basically just because how secretive their being, and asking others not to spoil, but I'm also just being a bit sarcastic. I honestly don't know that it could be.

You have any ideas?

I don't know why Disney released that PSA address just hours before the show airs. It's annoying. Shakman was telling people to temper expectations and Bettany was saying that he was just trolling audiences with his mystery cameo comments. That announcement is just raising people's expectations unnecessarily. And you KNOW what a lot of folks are gonna be thinking:

"What is love but Mephisto/Magneto/Ultron/Doctor Doom theories persisting."

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I do love that they portrayed grief and depression in a very real and human way.
    IKR GenericUsername, This is a Story of True Talent and Beauty with so Far how it has been up to this point.

It is a FAR, FAR Cry from that terrrible and disgusting mess that I could never say enough critical words about, Avengers Dissembles and HoM, The Bendis Story.

In WandaVision we are on a Journey threw True Grief and Healing and what it takes in Love and Relationships, it is truly beauty what it is getting accross to so many, espically longtime Wanda Fans.

While in 2005 Bendis-Land, you have Trauma like he gave to Wanda out of Disrespecting of Canon, by his terms Wanda should have been ashamed to even be an Avenger and Magic user by what Bendis-Strange said and by being so fragile in his view and in HoM the only true help for Wanda was to be killed like a Dog!

YEA, It is Easy to see WHY this Show has been such a Grace to Wanda Fans, it took HoM and Dissembles Truly apart and so far has shown how to do it RIGHT when caring adults who can write are in charge.

Lets Hope they Stick the Landing for Wanda's Best.

BTW GenericUsername, Whatever comes of the Final Episode, it has been a True Honor to read as many of your Posts on the show as I have, you do so much love and support of Wanda! You truly one of the Brightest that helps to carry the torch for her here on CBR, Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Basically just because how secretive their being, and asking others not to spoil, but I'm also just being a bit sarcastic. I honestly don't know that it could be.

You have any ideas?
    Thanks for that, I still think why my biggest thing is still the Wellbeing of Wanda, I still think their is a big reveal, maybe 2 that will shake things up that we are both expecting and not expecting, aka the Cameo talks.

I think they want each fan to experiance the show before they get is spoiled, my hope is that both the reveals and the Journey of Wanda is something you should experiance before being told about it.

That is truly an experiance of Lovelyness one should Not have Spoiled, they should experiance it 1st Hand.

Ultimate Member

No problem. I hope everyone is careful not to spoil anything for those who don't want to hear spoilers

The success of this show gives me hope for Scarlet Witch to get more focus in the future, in movies but also maybe in comics

Dang, I always wait until the evening to watch the episodes with my family. It’s going to be tough this time.

Astonishing Member

Thought the last episode was a disappointment and maybe my least favourite of the nine. There are a couple of things that moved me making it worthwhile though.

spoilers:
    - So what happens to white Vision? He's regained all his memories and then just flew away. Does this mean we'll see him in the foreseeable future?

- Hah...Wanda using Agatha's method against her....now that's badass.

- I'm guessing we'll see Agatha soon, since she's been reverted to the "noisy neighbour" by Wanda where she right before the transition told Wanda that she would need her. Perhaps we wont't have the tutor-pupil role, but Agatha could help her or guide her.

- Quicksilver.....damn it was Ralph all along. I mean it was to be expected, but it's still a bummer lol.

- Poignant ending to Wanda and Vision's relationship

- I love love love Wanda's final costume....it shows how powerful and convincing she is....The Scarlet Witch!

- end credits scene: How did she hear her children? Didn't they vanish basically?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    spoilers:
    - So what happens to white Vision? He's regained all his memories and then just flew away. Does this mean we'll see him in the foreseeable future?

- Hah...Wanda using Agatha's method against her....now that's badass.

- I'm guessing we'll see Agatha soon, since she's been reverted to the "noisy neighbour" by Wanda where she right before the transition told Wanda that she would need her. Perhaps we wont't have the tutor-pupil role, but Agatha could help her or guide her.

- Quicksilver.....damn it was Ralph all along. I mean it was to be expected, but it's still a bummer lol.

- Poignant ending to Wanda and Vision's relationship

- I love love love Wanda's final costume....it shows how powerful and convincing she is....The Scarlet Witch!

- end credits scene: How did she hear her children? Didn't they vanish basically?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They may be trapped in another dimension. It's a shame we have to wait a year to find out anything else.
    end of spoilers

The one non spoilery thing I will talk about is I am impressed they pulled off a comic accurate style suit that doesn't look silly.

Only one thing didn't happen that I wanted to happen so it was a pretty good finale for me. It was like A- or B+ for me.