Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
I Think GenericUsername put it best is that we are seeing Grief in a Manifitastion of all this and taking over Wanda's world by what we have been given so far, it is like a combo of getting lost in a Dream, Trauma, a Nightmare and the splintering of ones self. As the scene when Westview was made it really dragged her into it and Agatha has been showing what he cut off memory trying to put it back together and break her out of this to find the truth. Even Monica said she can feel her pain, that she was in pain, so I think what this all is is that pain manifesting in all of this.

That is why I think the best judge while saying what I just said, is still to give this show the time to explain fully not only what is fully going on, but how they will resolve the last parts of the story. We don't have all the info yet and that is correct not to, a story needs time to tell itself by its own pace and when that story is a clear mystery with clearly even more crazy twists, what seems like truth on episode gets revealed as the opisite the next.

That is why I don't really ponder to much on the state of the Townsfolk of Westview cause we have not come to that part of the story yet that will show how they come to the close that, so I don't worry as much and think most should not too.

Until we have all the info and fully story we can't paint the right picture for our Wanda or for what it all means for the townfolks of westview. That has always been the proper way to see this with Wanda and trust her character will be shown and explained in due time and that has indeed be rewarded to her fans so far.

Remember When SO MANY where CERTAIN that Vision was a corpse being puppeted by Wanda or her Brother the same way too? Many thought she broke into the SWORD base and stole the body as well? Yea I and other did not jump on that cause we wanted to wait till the story explained itself but other on the net and youtube went well into it before they let the story tell it in full.

Now look How THAT ALL Turned out Now?!

And just after Episode 8 Alone and that wasy just a 35-40 mins of story that broke ALL that down into dust!

With that the story seems to be on a downward declining in Wanda in badder views and explain the events that keep adding up to resovle them to show in a much better light.

I feel this, while still their can be twists the other ways, but I feel this will likely continue with the next episode to bring more of these what seem like badder things to better light for Wanda. We just got to give the story time to show them and tell their story to us before we are certain to be worried or absovled.

Like I keep saying, Trust In Wanda's Character in the truth of what we Truly Feel Postively about her and the showrunners and actors who have shown a clear caring about that as well. Again, Cautious Optimisum indeed, things can twist, but things seem to be heading in the better direction right now, wait and see, but Trust and Hope for Our Wanda.

This show has zigged and zagged so many times that I don't know what the heck is real or not anymore! Yeah, I think people are getting carried away with speculation. The last episode is going to mainly be wrapping up the Westview story and moving a couple of pieces in place for Doc Strange 2. Most of the main reveals and twists are already out, the only thing is for Agatha to explain what she means by the Scarlet Witch, which is also another thing being set up for Doc Strange 2, maybe explain where/what exactly the kids are (which could also be left for later, I guess), and then the big battle royale that will take up half the episode before closing the series with some kind of resolution to Vision's arc. I'm really hoping that the Westview story doesn't look as bad as it does.