Page 53 of 283 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Wandavision

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well they probably won't have to theorize much longer I bet will find out the big bad ID on Friday episode 6 seems like the best time to do it with only 9 in the season 7-9 is a little late in the game if their hoping to establish some backstory.
    That's also something I am worried about, even if its totally eclipsed by my fear of Wanda being the villain. On average, Marvel movies don't have a good track record in portraying the motivation of their villains.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    So what you're saying is Jimmy Woo is actually Mephisto

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.

Aunt May is Mephisto. It's so obvious.
    No, it's the bunny (the rabbit from the magic show). Who knows "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Anya specifically will understand. It must be bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Nah. If there isn't a supervillain, then *Wanda* is the supervillain, and I don't want that. Seen the 'wimmin can't handle power and must be beat down and reminded of their place for their own good' story way too many times. Don't need to see it again.
    Same for me. It's bad enough that the Wanda's bad reputation from the comics is slowly creeping into the "Movie-Version" of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'm not convinced it will be cleared up in WandaVision itself, and it's possible there won't be more than a hint that it's *someone*, who, like Thanos, will only fully appear later (in Multiverse of Madness, next year, since my money's on Nightmare).
    Thanos got resurrected by his cult-followers and wants a rematch with Wanda, now that he knows who she is

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Is he the overarching "big bad" for the entire phase 4 (5?) like Thanos or is he simply the villain for 1 film like Ultron or Mandarin?
    It would be a waste of Kang if he isn't, but I'm not sure what they're going to do with him in an Ant-Man film.

Mighty Member

maybe its anges wanda, frend. She was there when wanda was around also there for her kids growing fast maybe its wanda and anges

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be a waste of Kang if he isn't, but I'm not sure what they're going to do with him in an Ant-Man film.
    Have his young self be a love interest for Cassie Lang, I imagine.

There is a lot they can do with the character, and considering that he has multiple identities throughout time (Rama Tut, Iron Lad, Immortus, and my personal favorite Scarlet Centurion.) there is a lot of fun ways to approach the character's appearances throughout the films. I was just wondering if anything concrete about him being the next "overarching villain" had been mentioned.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

And the FF getting a movie pretty much means Doctor Doom is as inevitable as Thanos was.
    Reportedly Doom is (or was) the planned villain for Black Panther 2.

With how heavily they're leaning into the Multiverse, and time travel in the MCU being the same as multiverse travel, there no way Kangs a one off. Hell, I'd bet the reason he was cast so far out is because he's coming in Loki first.

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    No, it's the bunny (the rabbit from the magic show). Who knows "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and Anya specifically will understand. It must be bunnies
    OMGoddess! Wouldn't that be cool. Since of course Dottie seems like a possible suspect or accomplice of their own; the magic show; bunnies. An in joke that goes over everyone's head.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

WandaVision Theory: Agnes Is Controlling Westview
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-theo...ling-westview/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WandaVision Theory: Agnes Is Controlling Westview
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-theo...ling-westview/
    Yeah, I don't think so. She seems to be more aware than the rest, but still not fully in control. It's either Dottie or her unseen husband.

Extraordinary Member

Are there any good theories about why the town doesn't have any children even though almost all the people are real?

Interesting that while Vision finally noticed this, the Exposition People don't seem to have commented on it or provided any exposition of whether or not Westview had children in it before all this started.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I just started watching last night after being in a bad mood after the Super Bowl. So after one episode one thing stands out to me....didn't read much of the thread to avoid spoilers. But hasn't anyone else noticed that Wanda and Vison are living in Rob and Laura Petrie's house in New Rochelle? I was expect to see Vison trip into the step down living room.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Are there any good theories about why the town doesn't have any children even though almost all the people are real?

Interesting that while Vision finally noticed this, the Exposition People don't seem to have commented on it or provided any exposition of whether or not Westview had children in it before all this started.
    Because part of the plan is making sure Wanda and Vision have kids and they only need the Twins?

Extraordinary Member

Because part of the plan is making sure Wanda and Vision have kids and they only need the Twins?
    Right, but it doesn't go with the theory that this was simply a regular town that got taken over.