Page 163 of 283 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    it isn't about caring about random people, it is about actions having consequences.
    Her kids died and Vision died again and now she's in exile completely alone those are consequences.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This show set Wanda up to be the next big bad similar to Thanos in the first phases of the MCU. The Scarlet Witch is an apocalyptic threat that Im sure the heroes will eventually have to fight
    It's not her. My bet is spoilers:
    Wanda tries to get her kids back, cracking open the Multiverse and letting everything from alternate Spider-Men to Kang the Conqueror run wild.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    They aren't fine. Imagine being held captive for six days and being involved in someone's therapeutic role-play?

As we saw whenever Vision actually got through to them, they are scared as Hell and want the ordeal to be over.
    Six days is still a long time to be in that kind of scenario.
    Oh they had to experience Wanda's nightmares boohoo she improved their lives honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Oh they had to experience Wanda's nightmares boohoo she improved their lives honestly.
    They were in physical pain and began screaming in terror whenever they were released, and couldn't see their children. They were also unable to move or speak if Wanda wasn't physically near enough to them for them to be part of her "story". Monica literally describes it as excruciating, terrifying, and violating. Wanda mind-raped 3000 people.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    They were in physical pain and began screaming in terror whenever they were released, and couldn't see their children. They were also unable to move or speak if Wansa wasn't physically near enough to them for them to be part of her "story".
    They also had improved housing, Healthcare, food, candy, & ya know Darcy recorded this **** if they release it they could be famous it's a win honestly.

Mighty Member

This is such a **** take that I don't know what to do with it.

Zemo now has much more ammunition to use against Superheroes.
    Her kids died and Vision died again and now she's in exile completely alone those are consequences.
    It's not like that exile is going to stick and it's mostly so she can master her powers (which were part of the problem).

Like, I get wanting to support Wanda, but there's only so much the protagonist-centered morality can get away with.

And just like in HoM, she gets away with it. I'm not surprised at all.

They also had improved housing, Healthcare, food, candy, & ya know Darcy recorded this **** if they release it they could be famous it's a win honestly.
    What healthcare? You mean the fake jobs and total lack of free will, the excruciating torment, or the supervillain who attacked the town?

It's not her. My bet is spoilers:
    Wanda tries to get her kids back, cracking open the Multiverse and letting everything from alternate Spider-Men to Kang the Conqueror run wild.
    end of spoilers
    that would just be the first messed up thing she does, not the last. I dont think they'd have Agatha reveal the prophecy if it wasnt going to come into play at all

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    As she should people have gotten away with much worse in the MCU *shrugs*

that would just be the first messed up thing she does, not the last. I dont think they'd have Agatha reveal the prophecy if it wasnt going to come into play at all
    (Cough)Dark Phoenix(Cough).

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    At least here she's smart enough to never face a single person her actions have impacted ever again

BANNED

This show set Wanda up to be the next big bad similar to Thanos in the first phases of the MCU. The Scarlet Witch is an apocalyptic threat that Im sure the heroes will eventually have to fight
    Not gonna happen.

What healthcare? You mean the fake jobs and total lack of free will, the excruciating torment, or the supervillain who attacked the town?
    They all looked essentially less starved and all around healthy after Wanda was done with them huge improvement.