Page 127 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Way to miss the point do you? You sound like a "yas queen" fan.
    More so I just don't care about the point, the truth is in the grand scheme of things no one cares about these people the world is loving Wanda right now, she's an icon, legend, and she is the moment! When that last episode airs no one is going to be worried about what happens/happened to these people *shrugs* why make a problem out of nothing *shrugs* so to Wanda just this once i do say Yas Queen!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I still feel like they merged Agatha with Modred the Mystic. Not entirely bad until she read from a book of power. spoilers:
    Which is probably what dark magic the witches said she had tapped into and needed stopped over
    end of spoilers
    Again, it's a weird merge, Agatha is the mature old witch, wise and restrained.
    While Modred is the hot-headed promising young sorcerer who make dumb judgement without much thought put into it.(Just assumed Merlin is evil and then sought power from an Ancient Tome sealed away.) He is also pretty willing/quick to make personal sacrifice to save his loved one though.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 02-26-2021 at 11:43 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea I know it is a longshot, maybe just a hope, but it is a feeling and thought that just came to me today after talking about it so much today, so just wanted to get it out their.

Guess we have to wait, see and Hope.
    For me, Strange is going to be her mentor in the MCU, we could argue that Agatha isalready a mentor of sorts even if in a confrontational way. But I think Strange is gonna be her mentor in Doctor Strange 2.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Odds are majority of those no named mutants were glad to be rid of those powers, at that time an X-Gene was practically a death sentence, she's hardly looking like a shitty person like Fietro said she handles this situation stunningly families stayed together, kids slept peacefully in the bed, unimportant side characters chilled in the lawn frozen in place, home improvements, better jobs, maybe health care and now their famous this is a win for these people! & Wanda looks great! Stan Twitter loves her!!
    Way to miss the point do you? You sound like a "yas queen" fan.
    More so I just don't care about the point, the truth is in the grand scheme of things no one cares about these people the world is loving Wanda right now, she's an icon, legend, and she is the moment! When that last episode airs no one is going to be worried about what happens/happened to these people *shrugs* why make a problem out of nothing *shrugs* so to Wanda just this once i do say Yas Queen!!
    Well before this episode so many fans where certain Wanda had stolen the body of Vision and animated his dead body like a puppet cause of 1 video and 1 scary image. Now after episode 8 theses views have been Completed Destroyed and Blown out of existence! Many of us had Faith in our Wanda that THAT would be explained and it was and Wanda came out of it looking Better then before!

I think we need to give the story time like we did with this point to explain the townspeople and what might be really going on and have faith like we did before for our Wanda that her character will work out in the end when the story is ready to tell it and not fear the worst, cause when the truth gets reveal she comes out for the better.

I get the HoM basers point, but that has been drive to many times into the ground, it is used up and old.

What is important is that Wanda is being able to be shown that even with a stories that have as part of their essence the of HoM and Dissembles that told by the right people it can be done right and beautifully to help propel Our Wanda as a true underdog character that has had to go threw hell to always try to findd the light but is just as human and susceptible to pains like any of us!

Wanda is breaking the myths like HoM that have held her back all these years and showing when her character is loved and respected that true beauty and character is built and loved over.

What is most important is that the world and especially us her fans are seeing the True Wanda being shown to the world and given time to the story reveals who she really is and why we have loved he so and stuck with her to see these days finally come!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    For me, Strange is going to be her mentor in the MCU, we could argue that Agatha isalready a mentor of sorts even if in a confrontational way. But I think Strange is gonna be her mentor in Doctor Strange 2.
    Yea I think Strange will be playing a major part in Wanda’s future as well, just trying to see theories that seem interesting that could happen to save Agatha to be part of that as well.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The real question is why did Vision choose such a trashy town to settle down in? Or maybe it was a nice community prior Thanos’ Snap.
    Anyway, Elizabeth Olsen has been delivering the strongest performance in any MCU-related media, so proud of her. Was not expecting that twist about Vision’s body. Pretty crazy that their still introducing new threats in the penultimate episode. It’s going to be one hell of a final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    The real question is why did Vision choose such a trashy town to settle down in? Or maybe it was a nice community prior Thanos’ Snap.
    Anyway, Elizabeth Olsen has been delivering the strongest performance in any MCU-related media, so proud of her. Was not expecting that twist about Vision’s body. Pretty crazy that their still introducing new threats in the penultimate episode. It’s going to be one hell of a final battle.
    What Elizabeth Olsen has done for Wanda Maximoff’s character is to Beauty and to Amazing for words to give it all true justice but I will try none the less!

She has help bring the beauty we have always seen in Wanda’s character and give it the deep dimensions we always want to be shown!

She is helping to show just how Amazing Wanda really is and how her struggles have made her such character of sting will and love for all these years that we have always seen in our own ways, she is truly a blessing to Wanda as a character, to her fans and to herself for what she brings to acting and to the world.

For me, I will be Eternally grateful to her! ;_; ^_^

Again, it's a weird merge, Agatha is the mature old witch, wise and restrained.
    While Modred is the hot-headed promising young sorcerer who make dumb judgement without much though put into it.(Just assumed Merlin is evil and then sought power from an Ancient Tome sealed away.) He is also pretty willing/quick to make personal sacrifice to save his loved one though.
    I agree it's a weird merge. I just know that the MCU likes to streamline things. spoilers:
    I think they had her make a dumb choice too in the 1600s to wield darker magic than her coven approved of. And I think she'll be a gray character and not completely evil. Questionable tactics to challenge Wanda into working through and confronting her grief and learning who she is and about her chaos magic.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Intresting theory but she's strangling her children and likely giving them major trauma after forcing her to relive her own I really don't think any form of relationship other than enemies is possible at this point their is no coming back from that.
    spoilers:
    The only way out is if Agatha reading from the book in the 1600s turned her dark and she's really not. Otherwise she's a child torturer and dog murderer (if the dog was even real) and that's really far for them to push Agatha.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

the way they de-aged Agatha tho, looked so good

And people on Twitter talking about Lizzie's back lol

I am unsatisfied with what they've done with explaining Pietro so far. I need a solid resolution and I don't think there's going to be one.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It's not meant to happen. She is not a mutant, nor Magneto's daughter, for some years. We may not like it but we have to accept that, and that MCu will follow suit.

I think Agatha and her type of Witches have natural access to power, but generally have to earn the rights, be validated or end up 'titled'.

Wanda would be a natural Witch who was unnoticed by any possible elders, due to the war torn strife. But she always had the natural ability and this was magnified (sorry) by the Infinity Gem she came was experimented on/with.

I have always favored the idea when I first heard it some time ago, that the way X Men and possibly FF and others would come into the universe would be by some sort of merging of 'verses from the multiverse.

So I think that is what happens. Dr. Strange and Wanda and possibly others will tame the madness of the multiverse breaking open by merging them somehow. Or it happens as a side effect.

America Chavez who I don't know well, is multiversal too.

It won't be Wanda or anyone 'creating' or causing something to trigger x-genes (or only in some cases).

It will be like they were always here, and the 'rewrite' will explain how they managed to stay hidden.

Certain ones probably didn't and will be past characters, that may be touched on in Eternals.
    What might happen is that the MCU will develop its own rules. Rather than use the word "mutant", characters who develop "special abilities" without a catalyst (either by acquiring those abilities or getting those abilities via an accident), will be referred to as "miracles" per Baron Strucker, thus side-stepping the issue altogether.

Wanda, mutant or not, is indeed a "miracle", gifted with ability to affect probability, but learned that she can access a greater power called "Chaos Magic".

But here's the thing: SWORD is clearly capable of harnessing the energy that Wanda was able to manipulate, since they were able to awaken GhostVision. Did SWORD do some "magic" to reanimate Vision's body? "One man's 'magic' is another man's 'science'."

Food for thought.

Fantastic Member

I wonder, how Vision's body ended up in S.W.O.R.D.'s possession in the first place? He was an Avenger and died in Wakanda. I don't think Captain America would have agreed to hand over his body to some random secret organization, and S.W.O.R.D. is unlikely capable enough to steal Vision's body from Wakanda; even Thanos' army was hard pressed to invade it. If anything, Stark and wakandan's scientists should have been the first to try to rebuild him instead of just abandoning his remains.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    I wonder, how Vision's body ended up in S.W.O.R.D.'s possession in the first place? He was an Avenger and died in Wakanda. I don't think Captain America would have agreed to hand over his body to some random secret organization, and S.W.O.R.D. is unlikely capable enough to steal Vision's body from Wakanda; even Thanos' army was hard pressed to invade it. If anything, Stark and wakandan's scientists should have been the first to try to rebuild him instead of just abandoning his remains.
    We aren't ever gonna see this addressed I think.

There actually wasn't anyone left in Wakanda who would be inclined to hand Vision over to the US Government ( maybe Nakia but Nakia's not in charge) and there's no way anyone could have made them.

And I don't see S.W.O.R.D. being capable of stealing his corpse out of Wakanda either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    I am unsatisfied with what they've done with explaining Pietro so far. I need a solid resolution and I don't think there's going to be one.
    I'm getting the impression that the true nature of Quicksilver(imposter, alt Pietro from multiverse, random guy caught in the wrong place at the wrong time) is going to be explained in a future movie(Multiverse of Madness) or TV show.