Page 106 of 283 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Well, you certainly have much more optimism than I do. I REALLY hope it's well-earned. I'm a little bit concerned the show has SO much ground to cover in the last two episodes. To me, the reconciliation between Wanda and Vision is the most important. I hope the most time is allotted for that. But we also have to deal with the twins, Agatha, Quicksilver, the Nexus, Mephisto/Nightmare, and SWORD too! That's why I'm hoping that WandaVision cuts down on the credits. If they can stick the landing, I'll be TRULY impressed. The show's been GREAT thus far, but SO many things have yet to be addressed! Whatever happens, Wanda needs to be with her family again...And fast.
    I Hope so too, but I can't just sit back and say I don't know, I don't know, I don't know until the show comes done worried I might be wrong or something. I have to take the avavilbe evidance I have seen up to this point and make the best conclusion I can out of it, knowing I am missing more and will never have all the info to come to be greatest conclusion up to this point I can, but as a Human/Mortal to come to the best I can at this point.

Indeed I am proud of my optimism but I does come with Doubts as well, just the way things have worked out so far says otherwise. Honestly this shows has shown me well again why I am here just posting an opinion and these showrunners are the creators, they are on a whole other level then I could hope to imagine but hope to gain wisdom enought onday to be.

But still does not mean to call out right or wrong either. They can indeed by the end let this down, it has happen before with shows. Slow starts with AMAZING Middles, but like any gymnastics routine, if you don't stick the landing it loses you so much.

Lost, Seinfeld, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, other shows that are groundbreaking and which people can't stop loving all while debatable did not seem to stick their landing right and it takes away from their legacy it seems.

So yea the Showrunners have allot to prove in what seems like a short time and that is indeed seems daunting.

But Honestly even if the studio did not give all the time they ask for or if they did not have all they needed, they sure are making good use of what they have and honeslty quality has proven not to be from the budget but from the quality of the showmakers, writers and the cast. So really yea they can undercut it in many ways, but so far they have proven to me and it seems many doubters that they at this point just get better and better.

So yea time will tell.

What matters to me the Most in the end is that Wanda Becomes the Scarlet Witch, conquers her Grief and lost and becomes a hero great threw it all. If the show does that and gives a good ending to it then I am happy and please.

All the other elments however you said are Very Important and it will be intersting how they do it, if at all they where ment to be concluded here.

We have to wait and see, but with the time they might get, I still feel due to quality of the use of time that they will do well at this point.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionX33 View Post
    It's really not a lot of ground. I think you may be blowing things out of proportion in regrads to how they will or won't be able to clear up the big and small things. The ppl beyond the show wouldn't have been hired if they didn't know how to explain and deal with the larger stakes in the alloated pre/post - production time they had. Ceraintly it will be curious to see what will be handled within the show and what will linger on in some form into other shows and movies (Doctor Strange 2). Doubt there's any real legitmate reason to doubt that with two episodes (three?) left that they can't address the Twins disppearing, Agatha, Quicksliver, Nightmare, and SWORD plot elements. Although with the Nexus thing; that's less to do with any main plot point more to do with how it's a reference to the multi-verse and her mental state.

Wanda and Vision will have their moment but at the end of the day, the show is about Wanda and her loneliness, pain, death. To go along with herself an others dealing with her growing powerset.
    I really REALLY hope you're right. If there are THREE more episodes, I would be less concerned. I say that Wanda and Vision deserve top priority because the show is about their relationship. It's the emotional heart of the story. Without that, I think the whole thing collapses. Quicksilver, Agatha, Nightmare, the twins, SWORD etc are really important too but only in how they affect what's going on between Wanda and Vision. I think Vision is the most important factor in how Wanda deals with her emotional problems in WandaVision. The other stuff is purely secondary. But again, I definitely want to AGREE with you. I'm curious how the show's gonna stick the landing.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Hope so too, but I can't just sit back and say I don't know, I don't know, I don't know until the show comes done worried I might be wrong or something. I have to take the avavilbe evidance I have seen up to this point and make the best conclusion I can out of it, knowing I am missing more and will never have all the info to come to be greatest conclusion up to this point I can, but as a Human/Mortal to come to the best I can at this point.

Indeed I am proud of my optimism but I does come with Doubts as well, just the way things have worked out so far says otherwise. Honestly this shows has shown me well again why I am here just posting an opinion and these showrunners are the creators, they are on a whole other level then I could hope to imagine but hope to gain wisdom enought onday to be.

But still does not mean to call out right or wrong either. They can indeed by the end let this down, it has happen before with shows. Slow starts with AMAZING Middles, but like any gymnastics routine, if you don't stick the landing it loses you so much.

Lost, Seinfeld, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, other shows that are groundbreaking and which people can't stop loving all while debatable did not seem to stick their landing right and it takes away from their legacy it seems.

So yea the Showrunners have allot to prove in what seems like a short time and that is indeed seems daunting.

But Honestly even if the studio did not give all the time they ask for or if they did not have all they needed, they sure are making good use of what they have and honeslty quality has proven not to be from the budget but from the quality of the showmakers, writers and the cast. So really yea they can undercut it in many ways, but so far they have proven to me and it seems many doubters that they at this point just get better and better.

So yea time will tell.

What matters to me the Most in the end is that Wanda Becomes the Scarlet Witch, conquers her Grief and lost and becomes a hero great threw it all. If the show does that and gives a good ending to it then I am happy and please.

All the other elments however you said are Very Important and it will be intersting how they do it, if at all they where ment to be concluded here.

We have to wait and see, but with the time they might get, I still feel due to quality of the use of time that they will do well at this point.
    I am optimistic in one respect regarding the MCU. Endgame in my opinion DID stick the landing for that whole Infinity Saga. Most people came away very satisfied with that movie. And since Feige and company were in charge of that success (and are producing WandaVision), I have some faith that the conclusion of THIS series will be satisfying as well. The performers seem extremely confident, so I'll just have to share in their positivity. The only thing that matters to me is that Wanda grows, changes, learns and fulfils her destiny as the Scarlet Witch. Hopefully the credits don't get in the way of that! LOL! WandaVision's got a lot of momentum right now, let's hope they finish strong.

My favorite ending for a show (and one of Feige's as well), is the conclusion to Star Trek: TNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslbIQF582A

I think Gene Roddenberry would have been very proud of it.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-22-2021 at 09:43 PM.

I really REALLY hope you're right. If there are THREE more episodes, I would be less concerned. I say that Wanda and Vision deserve top priority because the show is about their relationship. It's the emotional heart of the story. Without that, I think the whole thing collapses. Quicksilver, Agatha, Nightmare, the twins, SWORD etc are really important too but only in how they affect what's going on between Wanda and Vision. I think Vision is the most important factor in how Wanda deals with her emotional problems in WandaVision. The other stuff is purely secondary. But again, I definitely want to AGREE with you. I'm curious how the show's gonna stick the landing.
    No doubt the show is about both of them but it's really not about their relationship in the abstract sense. It's more about Wanda's need for that relationship, her need to have a family, again. For her need to have some semblance of safety, control and warmth. Now this may not how Wanda wanted it to go outside the moment with Vision really, having no say in the matter given his circumstances. So to me? the top prioity should be addressing the true nature of the hex within the framework of Wanda as a person, having a crisis and dealing with those that wish to control her despite her fragile state or kill her without understanding the truth. I'm postive all the emotional connections to Vision will be compounded and tighted up as the series gets closer and closer to it's climax...cause we know that Vision can't live outside the Hex.

Of course we all could be thrown for a loop (both postive and negative) in the next two epsiodes and you may turn out to be right.

I just think we will be left with more questions than answers to some degree but will get closure on what's important to main-plot.

I am optimistic in one respect regarding the MCU. Endgame in my opinion DID stick the landing for that whole Infinity Saga. Most people came away very satisfied with that movie. And since Feige and company were in charge of that success (and are producing WandaVision), I have some faith that the conclusion of THIS series will be satisfying as well. The performers seem extremely confident, so I'll just have to share in their positivity. The only thing that matters to me is that Wanda grows, changes, learns and fulfils her destiny as the Scarlet Witch. Hopefully the credits don't get in the way of that! LOL! WandaVision's got a lot of momentum right now, let's hope they finish strong.

My favorite ending for a show (and one of Feige's as well), is the conclusion to Star Trek: TNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslbIQF582A

I think Gene Roddenberry would have been very proud of it.
    I want this aswell, i think we all do. It's time for her to morph into the Scarlet Witch. Which if they don't make her mentor an outright villian, we will see.
    Last edited by OblivionX33; 02-22-2021 at 09:56 PM.

No doubt the show is about both of them but it's really not about their relationship in the abstract sense. It's more about Wanda's need for that relationship, her need to have a family, again. For her need to have some semblance of safety, control and warmth. Now this may not how Wanda wanted it to go outside the moment with Vision really, having no say in the matter given his circumstances. So to me? the top prioity should be addressing the true nature of the hex within the framework of Wanda as a person, hainbg a crisis and dealing with those that wish to control her despite he fragile or kill her without understanding the truth. I'm postive all the emotional connections to Vision will be compounded and tighted up as the series gets closer and closer to it's climax...cause we know that Vision can't live outside the Hex.

Of course we all could be thrown for a loop (both postive and negative) in the next two epsiodes and you may turn out to be right.

I just think we will be left with more questions than answers to some degree but will get closure on what's important to main-plot.
    Good answer! I agree with it a hundred percent. I think Wanda's relationship with her family will provide the emotional catharsis that this show needs. That would make WandaVision so different from the rest of the superhero genre, which is getting pretty formulaic in my opinion. But the stuff with Agatha, SWORD, Nightmare, and Quicksilver has to be dealt with. Hopefully in a satisfactory way. I want most of the questions this show posed to be answered by the end of the series. I don't wanna be right. I sincerely don't. But Wanda needs that closure you speak of BEFORE entering the Multiverse of Madness. I don't need to see too many MORE cliffhangers at the end of WandaVision! LOL!
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-22-2021 at 09:55 PM.

Good answer! I agree with it a hundred percent. I think Wanda's relationship with her family will provide the emotional catharsis that this show needs. That would make WandaVision so different from the rest of the superhero genre, which is getting pretty formulaic in my opinion. But the stuff with Agatha, SWORD, Nightmare, and Quicksilver has to be dealt with. Hopefully in a satisfactory way. I want most of the questions this show posed to be answered by the end of the series. I don't wanna be right. I sincerely don't. But Wanda needs that closure you speak of BEFORE entering the Multiverse of Madness. I don't need to see too many MORE cliffhangers at the end of WandaVision! LOL!
    lol cliffhangers have been the way they've been going so you might want to prepare...

On that note. Since we don't know which version or state Wanda will be in Multiverse of Madness and given the title of the movie. I fear for Wanda depending how far apart Wandavision takes places in relation to her time in storyline of he film and her role. IMO there has to be some lingering effects and it's been speculated. That she may be the cause to some degree to the madness in DS2 (Or none of that happens). Despite her being the Scarlet Witch at that point or she may gain that title in the aforementioned movie with call backs to Wandavision in film form. Still at the end of the day. This tv show has to end on a high note and its like you said in the other thread...it would be great if the MCU can continue their momentum.
    Last edited by OblivionX33; 02-22-2021 at 10:11 PM.

lol cliffhangers have been the way they've been going so you might want to prepare...

On that note. Since we don't know which version or state Wanda will be in Multiverse of Madness and given the title of the movie. I fear for Wanda depending how far apart Wandavision takes places in relation to her time in storyline of he film and her role. IMO there has to be some lingering effects and it's been speculated. That she may be the cause to some degree to the madness in DS2 (Or none of that happens). Despite her being the Scarlet Witch at that point or she may gain that title in the aforementioned movie with call backs to Wandavision in film form. Still at the end of the day. This tv show has to end on a high note and its like you said in the other thread...it would be great if the MCU can continue their momentum.
    Yeah, Marvel Studios LOVES their cliffhangers. Hopefully the madness in Doctor Strange's movie has nothing to do with Wanda. Her issues would have been dealt with in WandaVision by then I hope. I do think Doctor Strange 2 has a lot to do with finding her children. I don't think her wanting to "learn magic" from him would be a good enough reason for her to be there. I'm really impressed with how WandaVision has tackled a lot of serious issues. I didn't think that would actually be possible. I thought WandaVision would be another action-adventure quipfest like practically every other MCU property. They haven't emotionally backed off on anything so far and I hope they continue to do that. I like how the show is portraying Wanda being a "hot mess" without engaging in age-old sexist tropes about hysterical women. But yes, I do think she needs her family by her side to deal with whatever trouble is brewing in future WandaVision episodes. I'm confident Olsen and Bettany will be great in the last couple of episodes.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I want this aswell, i think we all do. It's time for her to morph into the Scarlet Witch. Which if they don't make her mentor an outright villian, we will see.
    Indeed well stated, that is what most of us want out of this, That Our Wanda Gains her Title and that Moment that she does has allot of depth and meaning for what she went threw and what it will symbolize for her to be the Scarlet Witch. It will be a heavy moment that not just fans of her will be effected by, but also the General Public that is watching with baited breath on what all this will mean, they will have an experiance as well that will be with them for the rest of their lives like other MCU moments and if done right will cement Wanda as a Hero molded out of a trail like that of a great greek story of the heroes journey.

But what is most imporant that she is a Hero out of this, not the Villian like many of us have worried about for good reasons by the stories they have been tapping but that was a nessary evil to finally address those in the MCU and to finally not only put them behind Wanda, HoM and Dissembles, but also that the showrunner showed they did them better then the comics like they did with Civil War and found a way to tell a darker story but make the heroes better then they where going in.

Wanda's Scarlet Witch moment is the Great Shining moment we are all Hoping to see finallly and what it will mean for her fans and all fans!

Honestly this is one of the most Important, if not the Most Important point ing the history of the character of Wanda Maximoff I have ever seen or known!

Literally the eyes of as much of the world as possible is glued to this, what the outcome will be will be ingrained into all that watch and our Desires as fans of Wanda will either be rewarded or dashed, but all sign point to Rewarded!

Wanda was the Hero we Knew going into this, now she is the hero struggling with her Darkness in this and then the Greatest hero at that point she can be coming out of it for the whole of the world to see, Literally!

Last edited by CJStriker; 02-22-2021 at 10:29 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Tom Holland says WandaVision is his best Marvel thing he’s ever seen.

“We work through the weekends. So, every Saturday everyone’s on set [for Spider-Man 3], talking about it & everyone’s spitting their theories out of what’s going on.”

(Source: https://bit.ly/3uoAVlK)

Also the Mandalorian Star

So happy with the reception the show is having

WandaVision Fan Recreates Agatha as a Hanna-Barbera Cartoon
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-fan-...rbera-cartoon/

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Tom Holland says WandaVision is his best Marvel thing he’s ever seen.

“We work through the weekends. So, every Saturday everyone’s on set [for Spider-Man 3], talking about it & everyone’s spitting their theories out of what’s going on.”

(Source: https://bit.ly/3uoAVlK)

Also the Mandalorian Star

So happy with the reception the show is having
    Glad to see people in the Disney/Marvel family are enjoying the show .

Look, I don't want to sound like I dislike Darcy, Jimmy, Monica, Hayward, "Pietro" or anything like that. And I don't want to appear to be favoring Vision over them. All I'm saying is that Agatha, the twins, Darcy, Jimmy, Monica, Hayward and "Pietro" have FAR greater chances of surviving after the end of this show than Vision does. And they will have more films and shows to explore their characters. But since this is likely Vision's curtain call, I think he deserves more of the spotlight (AFTER Wanda) than those other characters. I really hope Monica keeps her "Geraldine" personality in Captain Marvel 2. She's turning into a stereotypical MCU female badass again, and that brings nothing new to the table in my opinion. I think Wanda and Agatha are written in ways that gives them more versatile personalities so I'm happy with that.

And don't get me wrong, I don't hate ALL exposition. I just hate exposition when shows/movies tell audiences things they can CLEARY deduce by using their common sense and opening their eyes and ears. And I hate exposition when it describes stuff that happened off-screen and in the past with no connection to present events. However, I have no problem with exposition when it comes to world-building. I am actually HOPING for an exposition dump in Episode 8 which describes Wanda's and Agatha's origins. That would be very interesting to me. So not all exposition is created equal.

One thing I'm not clear about this show. Whoever is "doing" this to Wanda seems to really REALLY want to torture and punish her. But I don't know of anybody in the MCU who would harbor such a hatred and antagonism towards her. That's still a mystery to me.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-23-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Agatha All Along is #1 on the iTunes Soundtrack charts.

Finally got to watch the latest episode and truth be told I have no idea how the next episode will go down. Most probably it'll reveal Agatha's motivation but there is no way of saying how they will go with her character at least for me. Personally I prefer her to be the main antagonist with an understandable goal but questionable methods. Maybe she made a pact with Chthon or Mephisto to get what she want and she is using Wanda to fulfill her end of the bargain. At the end Wanda has to take her down but not before Agatha unleashes the entity on the world by accident and in Doctor Strange she reluctantly joins Wanda and Strange to rectify her mistake. I think this will be a nice conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha All Along is #1 on the iTunes Soundtrack charts.

Deservedly so. The song is so damn catchy I can't get it out of my head.

Teyonah is more like Geraldine than Monica in real life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRNFnulLkW4

I hated Monica's change in personality ever since Episode 3. Geraldine was just so much more interesting to me.