Page 133 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I don't think she's Clea, but Agatha was drawn to the outburst. The show has laid the foundation for any other magic user to have felt it, too. I still think Mordo should've been curious given his feeling there are too many people using and abusing magic.
    Her coming from the Dark Dimension before meeting Strange to know about the plane he lives on seems unlikely though. Any intro for his support cast seems most likely to be in his own film.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Well we know Wanda's showing up in Dr. Strange 2, this will likely transition into this, so if they really want to dovetail things, she's Clea.
    I guess anything is possible. Maybe she infiltrated the town as Dr. Strange's eyes and ears? It'd be just a small cameo though. Can't really see her having a major role in WandaVision at this point.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm not sure it'd make sense for Dottie to be Clea, since she hasn't even met Strange yet. Why would she be drawn to Wanda? And the casting call to find someone for that role was still up when this show started (not sure if it still is).
    Someone said that purple magic/energies is Dormmamu's color/vibe.

Clea is the Big D's niece; drawn to the energy like other too?

But you talked about this before; if we was 'anyone' she might most likely be Arcanna Jones from the Squadron Supreme. Either way, as magic user, she could have been drawn there too.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Someone said that purple magic/energies is Dormmamu's color/vibe.

Clea is the Big D's niece; drawn to the energy like other too?

But you talked about this before; if we was 'anyone' she might most likely be Arcanna Jones from the Squadron Supreme. Either way, as magic user, she could have been drawn there too.
    I thought maybe she might be part of the Salem Seven since that's part of Wanda's lore and history. But now I think Dottie was just there to keep us guessing. Unless there is some cliffhanger reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm not sure it'd make sense for Dottie to be Clea, since she hasn't even met Strange yet. Why would she be drawn to Wanda? And the casting call to find someone for that role was still up when this show started (not sure if it still is).
    It's not a guess I'd bet money on, but would be a big "a look at who it is" moment; while creating a bridge to the Doctor strange movie.
    It's also based on an assumption that given the changes to Dormamu and the dark dimension, they'd probably reinterpret Clea as a more Antichrist like figure, born into the mortal world and oblivious to her own nature to begin with, and is currently just seen as another of the wizards.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

It's not a guess I'd bet money on, but would be a big "a look at who it is" moment; while creating a bridge to the Doctor strange movie.
    It's also based on an assumption that given the changes to Dormamu and the dark dimension, they'd probably reinterpret Clea as a more Antichrist like figure, born into the mortal world and oblivious to her own nature to begin with, and is currently just seen as another of the wizards.
    It wouldn't be the first time they had a character only comics fans would know revealed like that, but I just have my doubts. Especially in Disney+ show. I also feel like if she were the leading lady they were searching for in the casting call, they'd likely cast bigger.

Even though I know she probably won't I really hope Agatha survives she's one of the funnest mcu characters imo.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Finally watched the latest episode. Not bad.

Do I understand correctly that Wanda is not only a telepath and a telekinetic, but that she also has reality warping Chaos magic enhanced by an Infinity Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post

Do I understand correctly that Wanda is not only a telepath and a telekinetic, but that she also has reality warping Chaos magic enhanced by an Infinity Stone?
    She's a telepath, she tried to read Agatha's mind but couldn't

If her telepathy comes from her magic it is still telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Yeah, pre-WV Wanda was basically a witch who could only cast two spells

Extraordinary Member

Like how? Her dad is former Dark Dimension royality. It's not like Dark Dimension and Earth has free passage or else Dorm will invade any time.
    Also Clea being a Dark Dimension dweller is kinda essential to her character, her relationship with Stephen also has the dilemma of both them having to take care of their own people. Making her a random sorceress unware of her own nature will undermine her basic character premise.

Quote Originally Posted by zvrk View Post
    Maybe they didn't think of him highly as a comrade to bring him back to the states.

Or maybe they brought him back to the States and SWORD had a nicely prepared fairytale how they will try to bring him back, basically lied to Avengers just to get the Vis so they can run experiments on him.

Anything is possible.
    I think it's possible the team left Vision with SWORD on the basis that they would preserve and take care of his body, until Wanda was ready to reclaim him.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post

I kind of wish they'd drop the telepathy...

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    Most of them survived the snap - Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye - they all survived and were alive for the next five years before snap was undone. But it seems like no one cared about Vision enough to retrieve and safeguard his body. After they went through Hydra taking over SHIELD and through Age of Ultron, it seems unreasonable that they would have so easily trusted yet another secret organization, and left body of the most sophisticated artificial being — that could be easily turned into weapon and become another Ultron — in their custody. Even if Captain Marvel trusted Marie Rambeau and vouched for the SWORD, it still doesn't make sense that Avengers would have left Vision's body to them just like that. They all trusted Nick Fury, but SHIELD was still full of traitors from Hydra. So just because Marie Rambeau is a good person, it doesn't mean that she has full control and can vouch for every single agent of SWORD.
    Yeah, the Avengers would have been naive in the extreme to give over Vision's body to any government agency knowing what's happened in the past.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Thanks. Yes, I understand that Marvel's lore established some time ago that inherent powers of the mind and spirit (e.g., telepathy, astral projection) are typically realized as part of the rigorous discipline of mastering magic. The mind and soul are the first things that must be trained in order to be properly attuned to mystical forces. I also realize that those mental and spiritual powers can be further boosted by magic, as Dr. Strange has done so on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    They are not entitled to mutants in a show that is not about them. Simple as that.
    Oh, yeah I agree with that. Wanda has been an Avenger and not an X-Man member for 95% of her comic book career. Calling her an X-character would be like calling Broadway Joe a Los Angeles Ram even though practically everybody recognizes him as a New York Jet.