Page 139 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We haven’t seen any police in Westview so far, right?

Just Vision and the men’s neighborhood watch.
    Because Wanda said ACAB.

Just kidding.... but in all seriousness, that's actually a good question because it raises another question: what about those cops we saw in episode 4? They said Westview doesn't exist to Jimmy and Monica, which is obviously not true, as we've seen in episode 8. Westview WAS a real place with real people. So what the hell was up with those officers? They weren't inside of the Hex, so they couldn't be under its effect. Why would they just lie like that? In hindsight... it feels very suspicious. I wonder if that's gonna be explained in any way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Because Wanda said ACAB.

Just kidding.... but in all seriousness, that's actually a good question because it raises another question: what about those cops we saw in episode 4? They said Westview doesn't exist to Jimmy and Monica, which is obviously not true, as we've seen in episode 8. Westview WAS a real place with real people. So what the hell was up with those officers? They weren't inside of the Hex, so they couldn't be under its effect. Why would they just lie like that? In hindsight... it feels very suspicious. I wonder if that's gonna be explained in any way.
    From Jimmy Woo’s dialog even the family of his witness in protection forget they existed. So it seems anyone such as neighboring cities like those cops, or who had family in Westview and therefore should know that the city exist, are all under some kind of spell.

Jimmy might not have been affected because he was all the way in San Francisco. Or maybe because he didn’t have a personal relationship to his witness in Westview.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I will say exactly what I said on the Wanda’s Thread as well;

You know I might JUST be Anime Fanning to much here, BUT I don’t care, I have been hoping for some kind of Family moment like this together and I hope for a Family Power Moment akin to This ;

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m SCREAMING!!! Love the comparison.

Sidenote: this show has made me very protective over Wanda and I dunno how that’s gonna work with all the time I spend on the X-forums.
    I am Glad you like the Comparison as well, Been an Anime Fan since the 1990's and it is likely the only thing out their I like on equal or at times more then even Comics! So I have been thinking about big moments for the Maximoff Family in this and this what is now Legendary moment from DBZ Movie 10 The Return of Broly flashed my mind right away and when I saw that image it was hard not to be Hyped and compare it even more!

I know it might not likely happen in the show, but still it is a Fun and Hopeful comparsion to how we can fell for the union of Family Power Moments that run deep in Fanbases and Love seeing them, Either that of the Maximoff Family or The Son Family!

I am Happy the Show has made you more liking and protective of Wanda, that shows how great the show is having an impact on fans. It should work also ok on parts of the X-Forums, a good amount of us X-Fans(Me Included) Like Wanda and you just need to go where the talk is productive their.

Also feel free to stop by her Appreciation Forum if you like and talk and learn more about her, you are most welcomed to come Kingdom X!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

My guess would be undoing the Hex reverses all its effects on the people in it. All matter is reverted to how it was.

I recall the "snotgate" scene in particular being cold and rainy? That might mean the home we saw Wanda and Vision at the end of the second trailer will be returned to being an empty building site implying the Hex is reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Agatha literally says: you're supossed to be a myth a being of spontaneous creation

Wanda could have made herself pregnant
    And that is consistent with how it happened in the comics. The Vision is not the human father. Magic, whatever. Many myths beside the current God one indicates immaculate conceptions.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

We've already heard about the casting of actors from previous franchise, so I think it is actually what it looks like. Now whether this goes beyond the next couple of movies.

I think to some degree the multiple/alternate futures has run it's course, even in comics or movies; the back and forth fix time things. I've read the source material of these stories for ages and they still confuse me (mcu version mostly)
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We haven’t seen any police in Westview so far, right?

Just Vision and the men’s neighborhood watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Because Wanda said ACAB.

Because Wanda's Westview is based on old sitcoms where police presence was fairly low.

Episode 4 explained that people who lived in Westview but were outside the Hex somehow got their memories altered.
    "Cable was right!"

The idea about the first or second episode with the cops who never knew this town to exist, also sort of points towards

New Salem, or a colony of Witches, post Witches, etc.

I still feel that Wanda messed with something else; not taking a town exactly hostage. the 'she' Norm referred to could still be AH or someone else.
    ~ Oberon ~

fortunately, Loki never found out about the range of Wanda's powers. He would likely have been interested in trying to manipulate her. Or maybe time-travel Loki will still be interested, somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    And that is consistent with how it happened in the comics. The Vision is not the human father. Magic, whatever. Many myths beside the current God one indicates immaculate conceptions.
    In comics her spell to create the children still contained parts of Vision's spiritual essence. And he does have one in the movies. Which is made from several sources. Including Tony, Bruce, JARVIS (who was based on the human version), and Ultron. Instead of just Simon. So he basically has a soul for her to tap into. Magic isn't conventional creation, but in the case of the boys, it was not immaculate.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

It's # 1! WandaVision becomes the most watched streaming series of the week in the US, with exceptional performance and 63 times the average.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    In comics her spell to create the children still contained parts of Vision's spiritual essence. And he does have one in the movies. Which is made from several sources. Including Tony, Bruce, JARVIS (who was based on the human version), and Ultron. Instead of just Simon. So he basically has a soul for her to tap into. Magic isn't conventional creation, but in the case of the boys, it was not immaculate.
    They probably wouldn't need to mine that deeply to establish that the Vision has a distinct spiritual essence, i.e., a soul, if they were willing to entertain the concept of animism.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It's # 1! WandaVision becomes the most watched streaming series of the week in the US, with exceptional performance and 63 times the average.
    Makes sense. The closer to the grand finale you get, the higher the ratings. Usually.

My gawd, first look of the new Agatha Harkness and White Vision funko pops!

I like the white Vision. Very ghostlike.