Page 150 of 283 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What do you want to see from tomorrow's episode? I want to see the Agatha vs Wanda fight. I live for the dramatic magic gestures Kathryn Hahn does
    I want to see Hex Vision and White Vision merged with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I want to see Hex Vision and White Vision merged with one another.
    To make a lovely pastel Vision?

I want to see Agatha doing spells and more than just blasting purple energy

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What do you want to see from tomorrow's episode? I want to see the Agatha vs Wanda fight. I live for the dramatic magic gestures Kathryn Hahn does
    I'd like to see Evan Peters and Paul Bettany's characters survive in some manner. Both are great actors and work well with Elizabeth Olsen. I am also hoping for a cool post credit scene setting up the next Marvel phase or a tease of what's to come in the Dr. Strange film. I'd also like some closure on Woo's missing person, Monica's engineer and whoever Dottie was (even if she was just a regular person) since she was not identified on the board. It would also be cool to see the Scarlet Witch costume teased in the Hydra mind stone flashback. I also want a big superhero battle. (I'm pretty sure we will at least get that.)

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The thing that did bother me was his wife still had cell service after a five year blip, lol.
    Prepaid cellphone? 5 years of rollover minutes and data?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

CBR notices that the lack of comics for the pair.

WandaVision: Where Are Scarlet Witch and Vision In the Marvel Comics Universe?
    Despite being major figures in WandaVision and the MCU, Scarlet Witch and Vision have been largely absent from the current Marvel Universe.
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-scar...ision-missing/

Quote Originally Posted by Wikix View Post
    But we need to know who Dottie is! She can't be just a random neighbour. I mean, come on, she's played by an actress who was very popular for 15 minutes among a handful of Buffy-fans 20 years ago. She has to be a reference to something huge, she can't be just "some" character played by "some" actress.
    You read my mind dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    By this point you're telling me it's bad because it wasn't already introduced, there's no reason he shouldn't have been allowed to have his character expanded like this

All you've told me is you don't like it which means very little to me.
    Okay, you think Clint's characterization is great. Hooray! I just think some improvements can be made, and I'm expecting them in Barton's upcoming series. Renner looks happier than I've ever seen him so I think it will be a good one.

I haven't seen too many polarizing or divisive debates about this show.
    Holy cow. Haven't you heard about the controversy that has been generated by Vision's words to Wanda in last week's episode? Even WandaVision director Matt Shakman had to address it. This article does a pretty good job of covering it:

https://www.theringer.com/marvel-cin...cs-grief-scene

I think Marvel haters are just mad that WandaVision is sort of being considered to be television "high art" by a certain group of people. Like the Wire and Mad Men. And they don't like it. That **** doesn't concern me at all, but I enjoy watching the debates. I think WandaVision is trying to be earnest and well-meaning in dealing with some really heavy subject matter, but I can see why cynics would think it's just being pretentious and pompous (and not staying in its proper superhero lane).
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-04-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I want to see Agatha doing spells and more than just blasting purple energy
    Doubt that's gonna happen in WandaVision. The psychedelic and trippy magic is only gonna happen in Strange 2 I think.

Clever Bettany .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I'd like to see Evan Peters and Paul Bettany's characters survive in some manner. Both are great actors and work well with Elizabeth Olsen. I am also hoping for a cool post credit scene setting up the next Marvel phase or a tease of what's to come in the Dr. Strange film.
    Yeah, I'd like to see both of them continue.

I also want to see crazy usage of different superpowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think Marvel haters are just mad that WandaVision is sort of being considered to be television "high art" by a certain group of people. Like the Wire and Mad Men. And they don't like it. That **** doesn't concern me at all, but I enjoy watching the debates. I think WandaVision is trying to be earnest and well-meaning in dealing with some really heavy subject matter, but I can see why cynics would think it's just being pretentious and pompous (and not staying in its proper superhero lane).
    Why do people like Mad Men?
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 03-04-2021 at 11:46 AM.

Holy cow. Haven't you heard about the controversy that has been generated by Vision's words to Wanda in last week's episode? Even WandaVision director Matt Shakman had to address it. This article does a pretty good job of covering it:

https://www.theringer.com/marvel-cin...cs-grief-scene

I wouldn't call that a controversy at all. People are bummed it's not going the way they theorized but it's not like people are boycotting or anything.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to see both of them continue.

I also want to see crazy usage of different superpowers.

Why do people like Mad Men?
    I dunno. My brother loves it.

I wouldn't call that a controversy at all. People are bummed it's not going the way they theorized but it's not like people are boycotting or anything.
    I wouldn't either. But the line got the meme treatment which means reactions to it were practically all over the place. This article described how Vision's words were polarizing the discourse about WandaVision:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...ine-criticism/

I didn't see it as being pompous or pretentious at all in case you wanted to know my opinion on the matter.

I wouldn't either. But the line got the meme treatment which means reactions to it were practically all over the place. This article described how Vision's words were polarizing the discourse about WandaVision:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...ine-criticism/

I didn't see it as being pompous or pretentious at all in case you wanted to know my opinion on the matter.
    Yeah memes are just people joking and having a good time with it. Taking it in stride.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.