Page 151 of 283 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

I didn't realize this line prompted such a discussion.

Not really. I mean all of the show is discussed a lot on social media, but it's not a controversy. I think people knew on some level that their fantasies weren't gonna happen. They just dreamed too big.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I wouldn't either. But the line got the meme treatment which means reactions to it were practically all over the place. This article described how Vision's words were polarizing the discourse about WandaVision:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...ine-criticism/

I didn't see it as being pompous or pretentious at all in case you wanted to know my opinion on the matter.
    I remember when IndieWire said Marvel's just dragging out a Marvel movie into weekly installments and everyone laughed at him. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I didn't realize this line prompted such a discussion.
    Prompted a lot of grasping at straws maybe.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I wouldn't call that a controversy at all. People are bummed it's not going the way they theorized but it's not like people are boycotting or anything.
    So we're not getting Mephisto, Nightmare, Chthon, Ultron, F4, Mutants, Magneto and Professor x cameos??

Joking they really thought those youTube theories could be true
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-04-2021 at 12:33 PM.

Ultimate Member

With the time we have left, I'm not sure who we'll be getting.

But F4 and X-Men were never going to happen.

it was stupid to think they will tease a whole team and franchise like the x-men in a mini series but apparently many thought

if anything something to do do with strange so it connects to MoM

I don't think we are getting anybody else. It's just gonna wrap some things up and tie somethings into Strange. It's final hour and with the reveal that their Luke appearance was Fietro and the person Bettany wanted to work with being himself, it seems like nothing else is really there other than Strange appearing likely.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

It's weird that we haven't heard anything about Benedict filming in london just that he did something for SP3 but Lizzie has been in London since christmas

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think we are getting anybody else. It's just gonna wrap some things up and tie somethings into Strange. It's final hour and with the reveal that their Luke appearance was Fietro and the person Bettany wanted to work with being himself, it seems like nothing else is really there other than Strange appearing likely.
    "When I, well ... I can't wait to see what y'all's reaction is when you learn with the aerospace engineer is," Parris said.

"Everything about this show excites me," she explained. "There are so many little surprises, things you don't expect. So in keeping with the theme the show has already set up, I'm always excited."

"I feel like there are some really hardcore, intuitive fans who are doing very well with ... there are some smart cookies, yeah," Parris said.
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...eyonah-parris/

Extraordinary Member

There have been zero leaks from the Doctor Strange set so I think they're just keeping it very quiet. We know Lizzie is in London because she says she's there when she does her press interviews.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    CBR notices that the lack of comics for the pair.

WandaVision: Where Are Scarlet Witch and Vision In the Marvel Comics Universe?
    Despite being major figures in WandaVision and the MCU, Scarlet Witch and Vision have been largely absent from the current Marvel Universe.
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-scar...ision-missing/
    Now let’s see how long it takes Marvel to realize their mistake in dismissing Wanda for so long, and try to catch up with the WandaVision hype.

Ultimate Member

Not sure why they're not in the comics right now.

As for WandaVision, it's possible we'll get some big reveal, but I'm not necessarily expecting it to happen.

I laugh everytime I think about how poor Dottie's name was dragged through the mud for a good week on Twitter just for her to turn out to be a random citizen LMAO this is why u shouldn't raise your expectations lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Now let’s see how long it takes Marvel to realize their mistake in dismissing Wanda for so long, and try to catch up with the WandaVision hype.
    It'll be easy. Everything Marvel/Disney + is a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    There have been zero leaks from the Doctor Strange set so I think they're just keeping it very quiet. We know Lizzie is in London because she says she's there when she does her press interviews.
    The twins are also in London, supposedly