Page 152 of 283 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

So you think the twin boys will be in MoM?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So you think the twin boys will be in MoM?
    Maybe they're the reason Wanda gets involved

WandaVision rises up the Nielsen chart
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fi...nd/ar-BB1eftCD

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Maybe they're the reason Wanda gets involved
    The mom will be in MoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Now let’s see how long it takes Marvel to realize their mistake in dismissing Wanda for so long, and try to catch up with the WandaVision hype.
    They've been very, very slow on the uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Lesson View Post
    Aerospace engineer was already introduced and was just some random person that gave Monica the vehicle she rammed into the hex.

Ultimate Member

I though the engineer wasn't shown.

I wonder when the twins will become teens. It'll be weird to see them as teens with only a mom in her early 30s

I though the engineer wasn't shown.
    The director talked about it in his recent interviews that were posted yesterday.

ComicBook.com: My first question, I'm really wondering how you're pulling this off because this is the first TV show where every episode gets re-shot shot each week to make sure none of our theories are correct. How do you guys pull that off?

Matt Shakman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The single tear down every fan's cheek, I know. Aerospace engineers and the like... you know listen, we certainly... I have been so taken by the passionate interest in the show. And I love the memes they have created, the TikTok videos, the theories. I mean my gosh, the people making these theories are more creative than I am, so thank you. There's a lot of wonderful response to it and for those who get a little bit disappointed week to week, mea culpa, mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

CB: If you were falling into all those theories, I think that would be the disappointment. What you guys are doing is just delivering something surprising every week. That said, of all the wild theories that people like to make and all that the fans have come up with, do you have a favorite? Has there been one that's like, "Oh that's a pretty good one, that's a fun one."

MS: No, I mean, certainly the amount of passion around the aerospace engineer certainly was one that was pretty great. I mean, sure, it would've been great if Reed Richards had showed up with that rover, that would have been pretty great.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/wa...att-shakman/#1
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 03-04-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The director talked about it in his recent interviews that were posted yesterday.
    Whoops, didn't see that

Aerospace engineer was already introduced and was just some random person that gave Monica the vehicle she rammed into the hex.
    They have not. Why would Parris be excited over our reactions to a completely original background character?
    Last edited by Harsh Lesson; 03-04-2021 at 02:21 PM.

ComicBook.com: My first question, I'm really wondering how you're pulling this off because this is the first TV show where every episode gets re-shot shot each week to make sure none of our theories are correct. How do you guys pull that off?

Matt Shakman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The single tear down every fan's cheek, I know. Aerospace engineers and the like... you know listen, we certainly... I have been so taken by the passionate interest in the show. And I love the memes they have created, the TikTok videos, the theories. I mean my gosh, the people making these theories are more creative than I am, so thank you. There's a lot of wonderful response to it and for those who get a little bit disappointed week to week, mea culpa, mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.

CB: If you were falling into all those theories, I think that would be the disappointment. What you guys are doing is just delivering something surprising every week. That said, of all the wild theories that people like to make and all that the fans have come up with, do you have a favorite? Has there been one that's like, "Oh that's a pretty good one, that's a fun one."

MS: No, I mean, certainly the amount of passion around the aerospace engineer certainly was one that was pretty great. I mean, sure, it would've been great if Reed Richards had showed up with that rover, that would have been pretty great.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/wa...att-shakman/#1

Where does it say we've met the Aerospace engineer?

Goodner isn't even an engineer:

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Goodner

Yeah memes are just people joking and having a good time with it. Taking it in stride.
    Yeah, I'm doing the same.

I didn't realize this line prompted such a discussion.
    Surprisingly it did!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I remember when IndieWire said Marvel's just dragging out a Marvel movie into weekly installments and everyone laughed at him. Good times.

Prompted a lot of grasping at straws maybe.
    Definitely agree with you there.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

It's possible Teyonah was excited about the engineer because it is in fact Goodner, but she turns out to be a Skrull, as a tease for Captain Marvel 2. Remember: we had a casting call for a Skrull refugee specifically for WandaVision, and that character hasn't appeared yet.

Or maybe she was just trolling people, much like Paul was:

This is specially funny to me because there was this leaker on Reddit that everyone was basically worshipping and thinking they could do no wrong who swore that Paul wasn't talking about himself. lol