Page 155 of 283 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, they're just lazy. Maybe it's easier to show powers off in non-ensemble movies? I'm hoping that's the case with tomorrow's episode.
    I hope so too. They should try to write stories not focusing on just fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ok not to be that dude but IDK if yall saw but apparently the MCU X-Men reboot will be titled "The Mutants" tis very convenient this information came to light on the WandaVision finale eve.... Not saying the theories were right but very convenient I'm changing my timezone so I can watch at 12!! I can't live with this suspense!!
    Hmm...This is very surprising news to me. We'll have to see what Fietro is up to tomorrow in order to see if mutants are involved in WandaVision. I still doubt the word will come up, but I could be wrong.

Ultimate Member

I'd like to see Ultron appeain Vision's body

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I hope so too. They should try to write stories not focusing on just fighting
    That's what the shows are for, I believe. Leave the massive ensemble fighting to the movies!

I gotta be real if the Westview people are mad & want Wanda locked up and she just says fuck that & dips I would honestly be okay with that I feel that wraps up the plot very well come Dr Strange MoM it won't even matter. I just really don't see her doing time for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I gotta be real if the Westview people are mad & want Wanda locked up and she just says fuck that & dips I would honestly be okay with that I feel that wraps up the plot very well come Dr Strange MoM it won't even matter.
    I think it's possible that Wanda casts a spell on the residents of Westview and the whole thing is forgotten. Cheap, but gets the job done.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The director talked about it in his recent interviews that were posted yesterday.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/wa...att-shakman/#1
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    He refers to the Rover being handed over. It's not like Goodner is some well established character. They can make her whatever they want.

They already let us know who it is. It was for Monica sneaking into the hex. The tease was even for that episode. You are welcome to hold out hope that some big character will be the aerospace engineer in the last 50 minutes of the show. I am gonna trust the director that it's already happened and nothing big.
    What baffles me is that after Vision got upset at Wanda, she LET him go on his own way to do his own thing on Halloween. I thought she would just assert her domination over him again. I mean Ultron wouldn't hesitate to take control of Vision again if he rebelled, but Wanda just accepted Vision's independence. She literally is the boss of the Vision household. Very weird.
    I think while this news about whether their will be a Suprise Character or Cameo or something along those lines have been the Major What If or Maybe talk of the last hours before the Final Episode, We are Greatly Overlooking IMO the Most Important Quotes from this Article about who is Really the Most Important in this Show and the who the future of her Character Rides on how this show ends and the Director Finally went into that.

This IMO should likely if we choose Mean the World to us more then Any Cameo To Any Wanda Fan Concerned or Wondering her Place in the MCU and honestly in the Greater World Going Forward for our Wanda.

"Wanda's trauma is what the show is all about," Shakman says. "It was hard to talk about in press early on when we are just talking about sitcom episodes, but it's the through line for the whole show." In the most recent episode, titled, "Previously On," WandaVision exposed Wanda's trauma and took a look at her efforts to suppress harsh memories. Rolling into the finale, the character's arc will be in focus.

"I certainly hope that people find it to be a satisfying conclusion," Shakman says of the final WandaVision episode. "Hopefully it all feels that it's been building momentum and snowballing towards the end. It is continuing to deal with how do you deal with grief and loss and come back from that. And then we've introduced some new players on the table as well, or revealed aspects of certain players on the table."
    Yeah, Wanda's trauma is what the show is all about. It was hard to talk about in press early on when we are just talking about sitcom episodes, but it's the through line for the whole show. And it's, I think something that we all have experience with and this year more than ever as we mourn over 500,000 people having died just in this country alone in a pandemic. So I think it has extra resonance now, strangely, but this show is about how do you grieve? How do you come back from loss? Can you come back from loss?

She's lost everything. She's lost her parents, she's lost her brother, she's lost the love of her life. And it's from that grief that it unlocks a new power in her that she didn't even know she had, right? And it's so then when you go back, hopefully, and you look at the explorations of sitcom that we were doing, that it wasn't just wackiness for wackiness’ sake, that this was where she was taking solace and where she was building the life that she wished she had had.

I REALLY Aprieciated that Line about Grief and what the World has gone threw with the Pandemic over the last year, that I felt early on to that WandaVision and Wanda herself could be such a connecting and touching character SO many could relate to cause the Whole of the World has been touch by this Grief and Shared Trauma of the Pandemic like nothing else so rare in our history. She HAS connected with us and we all have the wish to find that happiness in our lives threw this trauma, it is how we deal with it that is the struggle, That is Wanda's Struggle and why she has so caught on with so many, WANDA IS US!

What then important after that is does the Director reveal what will happen with Our Wanda by the end of this story, will she be ok or will the worst theories out their of Madness and Villians be their.

By what I got from these quotes form the director that this is ALL about Wanda, that this build up is leading to a snowball effect that will conclude in the final episode. With what time is left, the snowballing is Wanda coming to terms with the truth of her grief and now with what the Director has said the healing that needs to be done, My Hope like so many other articles before this has more ground to support Wanda will rise stronger and heal from this and the past moments of her grief to rise to her new status as the Scarlet Witch and to come to terms with her loses.

If it is the other way, it makes little sense to go that route with how these reveals and coming to terms and healing would count for anything and be just a big waste of time if Wanda does not at least start to heal from this and just becomes bad, that would undercut to much of what has been shown and said already.

My Hope on this Eve of the Show, after ALL the Articles, ALL the Talk, ALL the Theories and ALL the Concerns for Our Wanda that THIS is really One of the most important Factors of this show, Wanda's Status Going Forward!

My Hope after all of that is that it seems to be snowballing in the right direction for a healing Wanda outcome to become the Hero Scarlet Witch.

This does not mean this will not be a sad or heartbreaking ending, but one that she must come to true terms with and become stronger from it.

The point being not of the Cameo but of Wanda being the Focal Point more Imporant out of this.

We will soon find out, who is Really Right and Who is Wrong, My Hope is this is snowballing to Hope. Cautious Optimism, On the Eve of our Wanda Time.

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-04-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I would love to see Ultron back again. He was my favorite villain. But I kinda doubt he's returning. With Stark dead and Vision likely "dying" again, there would be no point for his existence in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think while this news about whether their will be a Suprise Character or Cameo or something along those lines have been the Major What If or Maybe talk of the last hours before the Final Episode, We are Greatly Overlooking IMO the Most Important Quotes from this Article about who is Really the Most Important in this Show and the who the future of her Character Rides on how this show ends and the Director Finally went into that.

This IMO should be the World more then Any Cameo To Any Wanda Fan Concerned or Wondering her Place in the MCU and honestly in the Greater World Going Forward for our Wanda.

I REALLY Aprieciated that Line about Grief and what the World has gone threw with the Pandemic over the last year, that I felt early on to that WandaVision and Wanda herself could be such a connecting and touching character SO many could relate to cause the Whole of the World has been touch by this Grief and Shared Trauma of the Pandemic like nothing else so rare in our history. She HAS connected with us and we all have the wish to find that happiness in our lives threw this trauma, it is how we deal with it that is the struggle, That is Wanda's Struggle and why she has so caught on with so many, WANDA IS US!

What then important after that is does the Director revive what will happen with Wanda by the end of this story, will she be ok or will the worst theories out their of Madness and Villians be their.

By what I got from these quotes form the director that this is ALL about Wanda, that this build up is leading to a snowball effect that will conclude in the final episode. With what time is left, the snowballing is Wanda coming to terms with the truth of her grief and now with what the Director has said the healing that needs to be done, My Hope like so many other articles before this has more ground to support Wanda will rise stronger and heal from this and the past moments of her grief to rise to her new status as the Scarlet Witch and to come to terms with her loses.

If it is the other way, it makes little sense to go that route with how these reveals and coming to terms and healing would count for anything and be just a big waste of time if Wanda does not at least start to heal from this and just becomes bad, that would undercut to much of what has been shown and said already.

My Hope on this Eve of the Show, after ALL the Articles, ALL the Talk, ALL the Theories and ALL the Concerns for Our Wanda that THIS is really One of the most important Factors of this show, Wanda's Status Going Forward!

My Hope after all of that is that it seems to be snowballing in the right direction for a healing Wanda outcome to become the Hero Scarlet Witch.

This does not mean this will not be a sad or heartbreaking ending, but one that she must come to true terms with and become stronger from it.

The point being not of the Cameo but of Wanda being the Focal Point more Imporant out of this.

We will soon find out, who is Really Right and Who is Wrong, My Hope is this is snowballing to Hope. Cautious Optimism, On the Eve of our Wanda Time.
    Yeah, I agree. Cameos are a lot of fun, but I think the show hasn't deviated from its focus on Wanda's emotional problems. I mean last week's show was all about Wanda facing up to her past. I do think Wanda's gonna get something positive out of WandaVision besides the title of the "Scarlet Witch." I do wish they could have gone into a little more detail into Chaos Magic though. I'm not that familiar with the occult. Perhaps they'll do it in Strange's next movie? I do know that Strange's and Wong's magic is "ordered", while Wanda's and Agatha's are not. I also like the fact that Agatha and Wanda are pure magical beings. That's a pretty novel concept to me.

Ultimate Member

I would love to see Ultron back again. He was my favorite villain. But I kinda doubt he's returning. With Stark dead and Vision likely "dying" again, there would be no point for his existence in my opinion.
    I just meant this episode.

That's what the shows are for, I believe. Leave the massive ensemble fighting to the movies!
    I agree. I just think always needing a big battle as that plot leads them to nerf the heroes wirh actually cool powers

You make a very good point. I definitely understand what's going on now. Thank you.

I still feel it's wrong that WandaVision did not credit James Robinson for his work on Witch's Road. Director Matt Shakman said that the show's creators specifically used Wanda's solo as an inspiration for WandaVision, and yet Robinson's not getting any credit? That series was the most important one in Wanda's comic book history!:

https://screenrant.com/wandavision-s...man-interview/

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...s-her-destiny/
    The first link had the interview where Shakman said they looked to everything for inspiration,

All of them. All of the comics that have addressed Wanda/Scarlet Witch and Vision; everything from Tom King's series to House of M to Vision and The Scarlet Witch to Witch's Road - you name it, all the way to West Coast Avengers and other Avengers comics.
    the second link is just the journalist's own interpretation that they are following Robinson's solo for the origin, other than "Scarlet Witch" being a legacy title, I haven't seen all that much similarity between the two stories, maybe the "psychiatrist" issue where Ringmaster pretended to be her therapist or whatever if you squint really hard and replace Ringmaster with Agatha. I saw a more obvious connection to the 90's limited series, with the nexus being addressed and the dark magic book in the basement.

It would seem that Feige and company have chosen to take Wanda down that same witches’ road here.
    There's still time to credit Robinson in the last episode, but it's not like the entire series was built around his run. Byrne, Mantlo and Englehart seem to be a far greater influence overall.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Yeah, I agree. Cameos are a lot of fun, but I think the show hasn't deviated from its focus on Wanda's emotional problems. I mean last week's show was all about Wanda facing up to her past. I do think Wanda's gonna get something positive out of WandaVision besides the title of the "Scarlet Witch." I do wish they could have gone into a little more detail into Chaos Magic though. I'm not that familiar with the occult. Perhaps they'll do it in Strange's next movie? I do know that Strange's and Wong's magic is "ordered", while Wanda's and Agatha's are not. I also like the fact that Agatha and Wanda are pure magical beings. That's a pretty novel concept to me.
    Indeed Albert1981 and Thanks for Your Amazing Talks on this threw all the Weeks.

Before Anything Else, I Want to say I GREATLY Care to about how Vision ends up, how Agatha Ends Up, how Monica Ends Up, How Billy and Tommy end up to a MAJOR Extent! How they go matters to allot of fans that greatly care about them to in various degrees, so I just don't want to not include them in this either, espically to their fans.

But indeed, what matters the most to Me is How Wanda will be by the end of it, I skip all the cameos in the World to Know Wanda will be ok and even thought I am postive she will be to the degree needed to show postives, I still am awaiting like everyone else here.

So to me to hear the Director is Centraily Focused on Wanda's Journey Indeed Meant the WORLD to Me to Hear, that Wanda to the degree at most a Comic Character to Mean the WORLD to a fan like me and I know others fans as well to, what he is trying to get mostly out of this Story the Director!

I think that the world who does worry about Cameos and I understand why that is important, They will Still find great meaning in concluding in Wanda's Journey, her Journey has touch the whole of those who have been apart of it in the World and mostly what I hear is Cheering and Love for Wanda to Get threw this, Find Happiness and Become the Hero she was shown to Destined to Be!

Last edited by CJStriker; 03-04-2021 at 07:42 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I just meant this episode.

I agree. I just think always needing a big battle as that plot leads them to nerf the heroes wirh actually cool powers
    Oh, I see. Yeah to have Ultron come back would be so cool. But I think the show's just gonna focus on Wanda and Vision mostly. So Vision will probably be fighting himself like Captain America did in Endgame. There's no need for nerfing on Disney Plus because there are less characters involved. That's why I don't think Strange will participate in any fighting in WandaVision.

Ultimate Member

I think Visions will fight each other and then merge with one another

I agree, I don't think Dr. Strange will actually fight

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Albert1981 and Thanks for Your Amazing Talks on this threw all the Weeks.

Before Anything Else, I Want to say I GREATLY Care to about how Vision ends up, how Agatha Ends Up, how Monica Ends Up, How Billy and Tommy end up to a MAJOR Extent! How they go matters to allot of fans that greatly care about them to in various degrees, so I just don't want to not include them in this either, espically to their fans.

But indeed, what matters the most to Me is How Wanda will be by the end of it, I skip all the cameos in the World to Know Wanda will be ok and even thought I am postive she will be to the degree needed to show postives, I still am awaiting like everyone else here.

So to me to hear the Director is Centraily Focused on Wanda's Journey Indeed Meant the WORLD to Me to Hear, that Wanda to the degree at most a Comic Character to Mean the WORLD to a fan like me and I know others fans as well to, what he is trying to get mostly out of this Story the Director!

I think that the world who does worry about Cameos and I understand why that is important, They will Still find great meaning in concluding in Wanda's Journey, her Journey has touch the whole of those who have been apart of it in the World and mostly what I hear is Cheering and Love for Wanda to Get threw this, Find Happiness and Become the Hero she was shown to Destined to Be!

Why thank you so much for those kind and lovely words. I know you don't always participate in the discussions here, but I figure you probably keep close tabs on us! Oh yeah, I care about all the characters in WandaVision. The performances have been so great. They're really trying hard. But I really liked how even though Wanda and Vision are co-leads for this series, Vision has taken a bit of a back seat to Wanda and is mainly a supporting character. He doesn't have to say or do much. As Jac Schaeffer and Matt Shakman have stated numerous times in the past, all he has to do is love and support Wanda. And she knows she can count on him. I'm happy Wanda is in the lead here (even though Vision does seem confused most of the time).