Page 167 of 283 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    But all the ‘improvements’ went away with the hex gone and she trashed the place even more before she left, lol.
    Yeah, she could have tried to fix the collateral damage at least. Although I'm not sure how much was actually destroyed.

Honestly, people never should have expected X-Men in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, she could have tried to fix the collateral damage at least. Although I'm not sure how much was actually destroyed.

are we now worrying about property damage in a marvel universe setting?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Ah he might have been, my mistake.
    She and yeah, really both though. I mean if my friend, co-worker what have you and I get to blows that nearly kill each other, it would take quite a while if ever to forgive them.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Honestly those who did that set themselves up for failure raised your expectations way too high.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    are we now worrying about property damage in a marvel universe setting?
    When most of the significant collateral damage is caused directly by the main character, yes

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    When most of the significant collateral damage is caused directly by the main character, yes
    That's literally every Marvel movie.

Extraordinary Member

WandaVision Episode 9 views part 2 below and i will mention my quick view of the show below

Sanjeeth Mahendrakar
    quote-
    Lol I'm honestly gonna applaud Marvel for the Evan Peters casting because I can respect a good troll. While I can enjoy and respect fan theories I also never buy into it until it's confirmed so seeing people loose their collective **** over him not being Pietro was popcorn worthy.
    Not disappointed in the least with this show.

Maōkami
    I already knew he wasn't Pietro I expected him to be either Mephisto or somebody being controlled by Agatha so I was kinda happy that I was right that he wasn't Pietro
    His personality never fit Quicksilver so idk why people thought he was Quicksilver
    ____
    Brad McLaughlin quote-
    Kevin Feige putting Even Peters this way in the MCU is basically saying they’re moving on from Fox’s X-Men.

Guy Lawley quote-
    I’m with you here Brad, but also with a healthy does of disrespect from Marvel for what Fox did with those last few films... abused a bunch of great characters.

Lex Boogie quote-
    This finale is the reason why I don't watch these MCU prediction channels anymore. Those videos brainwash you into thinking that the theories are better than the actual finished product. Watching these shows with lofty expectations is the worst thing you can do for your enjoyment.

ArchDracon
    WandaVision is basically a Scarlet Witch origin story I never believed the theories because I knew it was never gonna happen why would Marvel set up a story that involves mutants when they there isn't even a script about the X-Men or the FF because the director is busy with Spiderman. Sometimes we let the comics dictate what we believe is gonna happen and Marvel doesn't do that in the movies. I remember the theories about Death and Hela in infinity war and endgame that never happened.

ermitanyo hermit quote-
    People need to realize that this is wandavision or Wanda's vision, it's her story and scarlet witch origin. Doing a big cameo will kick wandas character aside, and that wont make any sense.
    ______
    Lex Boogie quote-
    This finale is the reason why I don't watch these MCU prediction channels anymore. Those videos brainwash you into thinking that the theories are better than the actual finished product. Watching these shows with lofty expectations is the worst thing you can do for your enjoyment.

_____
    Curtis Nolin quote-
    Kevin Feige is making a point here. Do not trust leaks and fan theories����
    This show and the last episode was really good.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-05-2021 at 12:13 PM.

That seems like the perfect job for Damage Control.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    the town was turned into a warzone by agatha and cataract-vision
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    The Sentinals wouldn't stand a chance. And it was only a couple days they'll get over it.
    You clearly have no idea how mental trauma works.

Ultimate Member

That's literally every Marvel movie.
    All the movies should have done better with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    You clearly have no idea how mental trauma works.
    Yeah, these aren't things people get over easily.

Honestly those who did that set themselves up for failure raised your expectations way too high.
    I know, right. I'm glad Scarlet Witch wasn't just a tool to bring the X-Men in
    Last edited by CosmiComic; 03-05-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

After being mind controlled and tortured for a full week by Wanda

Mighty Member

No prob. Do you feel they forgave each other too quickly in the comic, too?
    Hard to say as I kinda stopped reading for a bit after civil war to only recently. But I did go back and read a few of those Marvel Now comics and the Spider-man stuff and events.

Honestly, I still think there is some mistrust between them. But Tony did a lot to redeem himself in Civil War 2 of all places.

Im pretty sure I saw Wanda involved in that battle throwing cars at houses among other things

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Hard to say as I kinda stopped reading for a bit after civil war to only recently. But I did go back and read a few of those Marvel Now comics and the Spider-man stuff and events.

Honestly, I still think there is some mistrust between them. But Tony did a lot to redeem himself in Civil War 2 of all places.
    Ok. I think it's ok for characters to fight and then reconcile later on, as long as it's believable and not done too often like a soap opera