Page 190 of 283 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Him the New Men, Salem's Seven, Samhain. Chthon is in comics but maybe won't be in the movies. Oh forgot Lore.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think Feige confirmed they would not use Mephisto so I guess they will develop other magical adversaries. If push comes to shove I could see him as an antagonist for Dr Doom or at least be referenced in his origin.
    Wait, when did he say that?

BANNED

the darkhold page dedicated to her was visualy stunning AND gave me the ebbie jebbies

Is the Darkhold from WandaVision the same one in Agents of Shield?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Oh honey that's not canon anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nope. Different universes and they closed down Marvel TV. Loeb left completely.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Maybe her motivation was to replace the coven?
    I dunno. Honestly, I felt that Agatha was poorly written in the final two episodes. Like they couldn’t quite decide how sincere she was about anything. And they were writing her so well as AGNES previously, you know? And yeah, Agatha IS capable of necromancy!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I dunno. Honestly, I felt that Agatha was poorly written in the final two episodes. Like they couldn’t quite decide how sincere she was about anything. And they were writing her so well as AGNES previously, you know? And yeah, Agatha IS capable of necromancy!
    I suspected before the last episode she wanted Wanda's power to bring someone else she loved or knew back from the dead. That didn't turn out to be true. So I agree with what you're saying. Maybe a rewatch will give me some other interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Will you trust me then, I successfully predict her title being a Darkhold prophecy and that. Sorta.
    Being a self-absorbed annoying fan aside, I really wish there are more people who made theories based upon what is actually shown, and also some basic knowledge of the character.(Because a lot of theories are just made upon air.)
    Attachment 106949
    That was a good call you made back then. Nostradamus!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Oh honey that's not canon anymore
    Again, it CAN be considered canon nothing has been said that its definitely not (Agatha could easily have ended up with it post-snap). The whole point of the ending of A.O.S season 7 was to leave the characters in a place where they can be considered back in canon if we want them to be.

I suspected before the last episode she wanted Wanda's power to bring someone else she loved or knew back from the dead. That didn't turn out to be true. So I agree with what you're saying. Maybe a rewatch will give me some other interpretation.
    Yeah, a rewatch does help change perspectives sometimes. It does with me. I guess Wanda is the first Avenger to punish an already defeated villain? I still wanted more out of Agatha whether for her motivations or background.

One thing I don't understand is why Wanda "thanked" the boys for "choosing" her. I have no idea what she's talking about there. And her hanging out in that forest cabin is Wolverine level ****.

I think the writers had a stronger grasp on writing the Vision throughout the whole series. They gave him some of the best dialogue and he was more consistent as a character. I think it helps that he doesn't have to carry the show like Wanda does and that he doesn't have a complicated origin story. So glad that they removed the whole Simon/Human Torch stuff. That **** is just too convoluted.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-06-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Ok

Wait, when did he say that?
    Years ago after Endgame but I don´t know if they changed plans on that.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think the next Thanos is Kang, since he's already confirmed and cast. And I have no idea yet if Chthon exists in this universe or if the Scarlet Witch is the elder god here. Thinking of how progressive the showrunners are, they might not have wanted Wanda getting her powers from nor being possessed by a man.

And maybe the Darkhold in this universe were written by her followers and not pages put together by Chthon's.

Nightmare was never confirmed.
    I hope Chthon is still a factor, they just need to ditch the possession part and let Wanda directly confront him.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Years ago after Endgame but I don´t know if they changed plans on that.
    It may have. Although considering he was the villain in the Ghost Rider movies they may not want to retread old ground

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I hope Chthon is still a factor, they just need to ditch the possession part and let Wanda directly confront him.
    Maybe she could be still an elder god and him a rival elder god?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ralph "Boner" Bohner...

That is in the Ten greatest trolls of all time.

Like A fucking +.

Loved watching fanboys absolutely LOSE their minds! LOL.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 03-06-2021 at 01:22 PM.