Page 215 of 283 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It was a very anime power up moment. Which is why I think I really like it. It's tapping into something really popular. It freshens up her origin for newer generations.

Wait until the anime villain is the primordial god being that pretty much created his own field of research(dark magic, chaos magic, etc) and developed them for billions of years.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Wait until the anime villain is the primordial god being that pretty much created his own field of research(dark magic, chaos magic, etc) and developed them for billions of years.
    I hope so!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

He probably did know. He knew the state she was in when she visited him and denied her being able to bury Vision. His main goal was definitely not to save the innocent people of Westview, it was to make a weapon before the Hex was even raised. Everything else was a front.

Wanda is dangerous but nothing he did made any sense to getting her to calm down. It instead was obvious he was trying to egg her on.
    Sure he wanted to make a weapon but it wasnt for evil. Its not like he had goals of doing so for world domination or to become some big war lord. He used his weapon to stop Wanda. If not her, it would be used to tackle other high powered threats. Like I said, the cover up is the main thing he did wrong here but everything else I cant really fault him for bc ultimately it was to save Westview and stopping Wanda would have accomplished that

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

SWORD at the end changed hands so I'm not gonna hate. I'm gonna see where they go.

I was disappointed in them making Hayward such a predictable type, when he could have been sincere and be valid, but he always had making Vision a weapon in mind and any morals were just a front for that. But, I feel like there is room to make him more interesting later.

The important thing is he isn't dead, and Agatha isn't dead so no doors are completely closed.

And I liked the fight moment. But because I see what they are tapping into with that. Wanda had her full Sailor Mars moment.
    At ANY point a fan can have a Scarlet Witch and a Sailor Mars comparison I just get giddy with overjoy!

They are both such similar characters and both are part of my top favorite characters of All Times!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    At ANY point a fan can have a Scarlet Witch and a Sailor Mars comparison I just get giddy with overjoy!

They are both such similar characters and both are part of my top favorite characters of All Times!

Same! So much same! I told my bf that the show put me in the mood to re-watch some Sailor Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sure he wanted to make a weapon but it wasnt for evil. Its not like he had goals of doing so for world domination or to become some big war lord. He used his weapon to stop Wanda. If not her, it would be used to tackle other high powered threats. Like I said, the cover up is the main thing he did wrong here but everything else I cant really fault him for bc ultimately it was to save Westview and stopping Wanda would have accomplished that
    He was not creating Vision as a weapon to stop Wanda before she even created the Hex. He started all of that before she even visited to try and get him back to bury him. He stole the body (while she was still snapped), tore it apart to see how he worked. Rebuilt him and probably had plans to create more.

And after, attacking her isn't trying to stop her. He knew that too. He was happy to do that. He's like Agatha counting on her to use her powers. It fed into exactly what he needed to activate Vision. And in the end still didn't work out. Because all Vision's body did was damage more of the town and have a philosophical debate with hex Vision. Then fly off to go find himself. So if Hayward was trying to sincerely stop her, this just makes him dumb instead of conniving.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    on a positive note:
    I loveeeed how magical it was, see i hate mcu drstrange's whole "kung fu dr who" nonsense with too much near scientific drival, dull colours and overuse of mandalas and lame overfocus on orientalism that felt like closer to over the top scifi than the dark fantasy I like dr strange for, don't get me started on asgard either!
    But this!
    Agatha looking like a witch with both of them with witchy witching powers was great and super refreshing, wanda's costume, the darkhold, the runes.

Not a single shred of "theres tots a scientific explanation over-complicated one!" in sight
    So your definition of magic is that just people throwing energy at each other.
    They didn't call it scientific in Doctor Strange you're just making that up

He was not creating Vision as a weapon to stop Wanda before she even created the Hex. He started all of that before she even visited to try and get him back to bury him. He stole the body (while she was still snapped), tore it apart to see how he worked. Rebuilt him and probably had plans to create more.

And after, attacking her isn't trying to stop her. He knew that too. He was happy to do that. He's like Agatha counting on her to use her powers. It fed into exactly what he needed to activate Vision. And in the end still didn't work out. Because all Vision's body did was damage more of the town and have a philosophical debate with hex Vision. Then fly off to go find himself. So if Hayward was trying to sincerely stop her, this just makes him dumb instead of conniving.
    I don't think he stole it, he wasn't snapped so I think it was true that SWORD somehow got the Vision legally. But yeah, putting Vision back online and using him was always his goal from the start, way before Wanda started the hex.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/SMALTKARNA/statu...06862909435908

I get why they deleted this as it really seems it wouldn't have added much to the finale, but damn, it sounded like it could've been a cool scene. We were supposed to get a demon in the show, after all! That certainly would've explained some of the references there weren't for nothing. Also, it would've been nice to get more with those characters, since they got so little to do in the final cut.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://twitter.com/SMALTKARNA/statu...06862909435908

I get why they deleted this as it really seems it wouldn't have added much to the finale, but damn, it sounded like it could've been a cool scene. We were supposed to get a demon in the show, after all! That certainly would've explained some of the references there weren't for nothing. Also, it would've been nice to get more with those characters, since they got so little to do in the final cut.
    Honestly it reminds me of how Ebony can transform into a panther.
    I would imagine the rabbit transforming into a N'Garai, the lesser demon/Elder Spawn created by Chthon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't think he stole it, he wasn't snapped so I think it was true that SWORD somehow got the Vision legally. But yeah, putting Vision back online and using him was always his goal from the start, way before Wanda started the hex.
    I'm confused as to him not being snapped would mean he didn't steal it. It's not like they were keeping the body until next of kin could claim it either. Even if given authority to claim the body because Wanda was not back yet, from Wanda's perspective, they took him, wouldn't let her fulfill his last wishes, went against his will. They treated him like property.

‘WANDAVISION’ WAS ORIGINALLY 10-EPISODES LONG

Well, yeah, things were constantly changing and getting rebroken. The story was changing, especially a lot of the real-world stuff and the finale. There was a lot of experimentation going on and sort of trying different things out. We also at one point had 10 episodes planned and we ended up collapsing a couple, you know just to make the rhythm feel a little bit better. But yeah, they constantly changed and then of course, once we wrapped in atlanta the pandemic hit and we ended up having months off so then further changes during that we were doing post-production and then ideas would come up and little changes would happen as a result.

Apparently the Pandemic messed with the show quite a bit

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...ed-the-finale/

There are also now rumors the Strange stuff was filmed and got cut out for whatever reason.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Same! So much same! I told my bf that the show put me in the mood to re-watch some Sailor Moon.
    Awesome GenericUsername, Very Please to here a fellow fan on the same page with me on fandom for both Scarlet Witch and Sailor Mars being so Similar!

While I have not seen all of it yet, I Highly suggest for any Sailor Mar are-Watching you should Check out the New VIZ Dub, she is Amazing her voice actress!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Apparently the Pandemic messed with the show quite a bit

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/wa...ed-the-finale/

There are also now rumors the Strange stuff was filmed and got cut out for whatever reason.
    The rushed resolutions for some characters speaks to that.