Page 221 of 283 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm hoping CB Cebulski has more to announce soon than just Darkhold Alpha's official release. He made it sound like there were exciting things. And with Darkhold Alpha's paperback version listed for January of next year, the individual issue release might not be until November or December.
    It really seems like it is going to be later, septembe forward. A shame that a pandamic happened and got things delayed

With money being made from WandaVision I wonder if they may reunite them in the comics so to speak not necessarily as a couple but even a little mini about them or adding Vision to Darkhold. A story about Vision, Wanda, and the twins just going around kicking ass developing some sort of on panel bond would be lovely & with the love for that family dynamic on the show you'd think Marvel would capitalize on it. Maybe have Wanda & Vision and Tommy go help Billy with some **** in space IDK but I want those 4 to actually have a relationship going forward in 616.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    With money being made from WandaVision I wonder if they may reunite them in the comics so to speak not necessarily as a couple but even a little mini about them or adding Vision to Darkhold. A story about Vision, Wanda, and the twins just going around kicking ass developing some sort of on panel bond would be lovely & with the love for that family dynamic on the show you'd think Marvel would capitalize on it. Maybe have Wanda & Vision and Tommy go help Billy with some **** in space IDK but I want those 4 to actually have a relationship going forward in 616.
    Well, they're not actually together in the MCU, so it would be funny to see it switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Well, they're not actually together in the MCU, so it would be funny to see it switched.
    Well I said not necessarily as a couple a platonic friendship is perfectly OK in my book. That being said Wanda & Voodoo ain't exactly serving content and are likely easily forgotten by the average reader so if she drops him I mean.... *shrugs* for me not a **** would be given.

lets see what they have in store.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

A 1 issue Cameo in Strange Academy most likely.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Disappointment.

With a big D.
    "Cable was right!"

A 1 issue Cameo in Strange Academy most likely.
    are they are gonna tell us red ink is too expensive?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

This kind of feels like someone scrambling to cover for the fact that they didn't have anything planned to follow the hype of the show .

I hope otherwise though.

Well I said not necessarily as a couple a platonic friendship is perfectly OK in my book. That being said Wanda & Voodoo ain't exactly serving content and are likely easily forgotten by the average reader so if she drops him I mean.... *shrugs* for me not a **** would be given.
    It would be by me. I do still want to see more of that relationship. And feel like they can pay homage to Wanda/Vision, but still push the characters as they are now forward.

A renew your vows type thing could be done. They really chose to re-release some stuff instead.

Their relationship is not in the same place in comics that it is in the MCU. And I feel like with how White Vision went to go find himself and Wanda herself, they might not get back together there either. I just hope their separation is a little more healthy than it was in comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This kind of feels like someone scrambling to cover for the fact that they didn't have anything planned to follow the hype of the show .

I hope otherwise though.
    Let's hope not. Wanda has not been in anything, other than mentioned in books since last August. And hasn't been in any ongoings since last June.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It really seems like it is going to be later, septembe forward. A shame that a pandamic happened and got things delayed
    It is a real shame. I hope they can make up for her lack of presence.

BANNED

the xoffice talking about storm in 2017 to 2018

I think they may have intended WS and Falcon to be the big seller, and WandaVision to be this high-brow thing they got a few of the Falcon/WS people to hang around for afterwards. I don't think they were really prepared for what is very likely an opposite result: WandaVision being incredibly popular, and Falcon/WS being just something some people watched because, "well, I've already paid for a Disney subscription, why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the xoffice talking about storm in 2017 to 2018
    Whatever happened to that Storm ongoing? Ta-Nehisi Coates just didn't have the time for it?