Page 223 of 283 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4237

Thread: Wandavision

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Zub sad on twitter that he belived she was a character that could tie mutant and magical corners of marvel, maybe the reason why he was refused is becuase he wanted her as a mutant
    Maybe, or it could have been a story about her and Brother Voodoo and they just haven't had any of that developed at all.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Maybe, or it could have been a story about her and Brother Voodoo and they just haven't had any of that developed at all.
    yeah a magic mystery romance, but he ends his statement with what he belives is part of her potential wich makes me think that was part of whatever he had planned

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/13...877018629?s=20

yeah a magic mystery romance, but he ends his statement with what he belives is part of her potential wich makes me think that was part of whatever he had planned

Yeah obviously I don't agree with him on the mutant + magic ties, because they never really did anything with that. And I believe that's more accurately a role that Magik could fill.

It's sad that they never developed her and Voodoo though.

BANNED

Yeah obviously I don't agree with him on the mutant + magic ties, because they never really did anything with that. And I believe that's more accurately a role that Magik could fill.

It's sad that they never developed her and Voodoo though.
    Yeah there was "some potential" now that excalibur is a book focused on that, but it's long gone now, there's an entire team of mutants and even more that are dedicated to mutant x magic, and the potential for more characters to become sorcerers like Rictor
    their romance was cute

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

Yeah there was "some potential" now that excalibur is a book focused on that, but it's long gone now, there's an entire team of mutants and even more that are dedicated to mutant x magic, and the potential for more characters to become sorcerers like Rictor
    their romance was cute
    What are some of the books, if any, that are dedicated to these mutants and magic, just wondering if their are any?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    What are some of the books, if any, that are dedicated to these mutants and magic, just wondering if their are any?
    the latest Excalibur run is all about that
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    the latest Excalibur run is all about that
    Excellent, I have that book collected already so that is good, Thanks Daedra!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Zub said on twitter that he belived she was a character that could tie mutant and magical corners of marvel, maybe the reason why he was refused is because he wanted her as a mutant.

edit : source:
    I regarded Wanda as a mutant/mystic hybrid character. She could have tied the Avengers, the X-Men, and the supernatural side of MU together. Now she is just a witch.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I regarded Wanda as a mutant/mystic hybrid character. She could have tied the Avengers, the X-Men, and the supernatural side of MU together. Now she is just a witch.
    I like how she's just a witch. I don't think she needs those extra ties, especially when she has so many other connections. She's still a magical Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    True, she was like a "nexus point" or something to all these different franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I like how she's just a witch. I don't think she needs those extra ties, especially when she has so many other connections. She's still a magical Avenger.
    Which Avengers title have you been reading? She hasn't been a regular cast member in the books since like 2019.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    True, she was like a "nexus point" or something to all these different franchises.

Which Avengers title have you been reading? She hasn't been a regular cast member in the books since like 2019.
    I need to catch up on regular Avengers books. I'm a bit out of the loop.

I was just saying historically she's more an Avenger and doesn't need any mutant or X-Men connections in the MCU

Extraordinary Member

The creators try to talk about that final scene with Wanda and the people of Westview. I don't think it's very satisfying. Maybe it would have been if they hadn't put in that line from Monica.

While I feel a little less depressed about the ending I still think they were held back by having to tease whether Wanda will end up as a hero, a villain or something in between, so they couldn't show her trying to make amends or anything else that might have shown she learned her lesson. We won't find out until 2022 at least what Wanda has really learned from all this, if anything.

Also the creator says that she thinks Wanda's spell will put Agatha in a "bubble" but that still doesn't make sense. Is she invisible? Are people going to see her and remember what Wanda put them through? I don't think they thought any of this through.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

She hasn't been on the main team in 15 years but on side teams. The last one in June of 2020. But she hasn't been on any x-related teams since the Brotherhood all the way back in 1964. Was there for 9 issues. Her presence in any x-titles being very few. Her last appearance as a boogeyman in an issue last August. Which was her first appearance in years.

Wanda's presence in comics at all has ben to pretty much guest star there. Most of her appearances in comics are A-side.

Ultimate Member

She hasn't been on the main team in 15 years but on side teams. The last one in June of 2020. But she hasn't been on any x-related teams since the Brotherhood all the way back in 1964. Was there for 9 issues. Her presence in any x-titles being very few. Her last appearance as a boogeyman in an issue last August. Which was her first appearance in years.

Wanda's presence in comics at all has ben to pretty much guest star there. Most of her appearances in comics are A-side.
    True. I don't even know why anyone would claim her as an X-Character anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    True. I don't even know why anyone would claim her as an X-Character anymore.
    no one that matters does aka writers and editors